Page 1 of 47

GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:07 pm
by KayeBitchery
Who in some other form of media (cartoon, anime, movie etc...) do you think looks a helluva like a character from the Gyakuten Saiban / Ace Attorney series?

:will: is Wolverine's (X-Men) twin brother, strike me down if I'm wrong.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:11 am
by DreamDelight
:aiga: is The Penguin's estranged cousin.

PROVE.
ME.
WRONG.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:36 am
by Donald Serrot
:udgy: Santa? *shot*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:14 am
by KayeBitchery
Donald Serrot wrote::udgy: Santa? *shot*

...Chris Kringle...? *lance'd*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:14 am
by Writer Awakened
Nooooo, Kris Kringle was acquitted of all charges and sold the movie rights for ca$h!! ;_; ;_; ;_;

XD.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:00 am
by Rov
Image
Yasuo Fukuda, 91st Prime Minister of Japan. GUESS WHO HE IS LOL

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:27 am
by Writer Awakened
:moe-laugh:

For some strange reason, I can see :grey: as Milton from Office Space. (Not in terms of appearance, of course! XD)

:grey:: "The weather girl said--said it was going to rain staplers, she, she said it was going to rain staplers and--and it didn't and, and, if it doesn't rain staplers I'm going to burn the weather station down."

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 am
by Super Judge Bro.
There's this lawyer where I live, he looks almost exactly like Winston Payne. :/ Then again, I can't really present his photo to ya'll....

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:10 am
by Allan's Aokage
Well, the cosplayers certainly look like the charcters....

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:25 pm
by KayeBitchery
Occult Wanderer wrote:Well, the cosplayers certainly look like the charcters....

Well of course we can...well not really all the time...pretty much no, never. :yuusaku:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:26 am
by Somestickguy
:odoroki: Lloyd Irving.
:pshhh: Zelos Wilder.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:05 am
by KHF
Detective Skye looks too suspiciously like Mystic Maya!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:33 pm
by Rhia
Meekins = Rock Lee from Naruto. Or Quagmire from Family Guy with that chin...

Maybe they FUSED?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:45 pm
by Mitzy
...Eerily enough, anyone on Boobjection on LJ knows this one. Because the similarities are so eerie.
Spoiler: Saving space. Franzy von Karma and her lookalike!
Image Franzy von Karma

Image Her lookalike, Elisabeth Blanctorche from King of Fighters XI.


You cannot deny the Capcom/SNK conspiracy!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:53 pm
by Clarissa Gavin
Somestickguy wrote::odoroki: Lloyd Irving.
:pshhh: Zelos Wilder.

Meh, not really. Especially not Max as Zelos. Perhaps personality wise, but we'er not here to talk about that.
Apollo as Lloyd... Maaaaaaybe. *checks net for picture of Lloyd and Apollo* Oooooooh, now I see it. Welp, looks like you're right about that one.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 pm
by KHF
:edgeworth: Kinda reminds me of Edward Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:47 pm
by Watatata~!
Phoenix and Roger Smith from Big O.

Franziska and Ivy from Soul Calibur.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:26 pm
by KHF
:beta-phoenix: Looks like one of the Elite Beat Agents.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:55 pm
by Harold Foxx
:will: Definetely Wolverine
:edgeworth: Keanu Reeves
:yuusaku: A lot of people think he looks like Princess Leia
:grossburg: The King of Town
:meekins: Reminds me of an Inspector Gadget character
:redd: Bill Clinton
:inspect: Either The Penguin or Pee Wee Herman.
:godot: Cyclops

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:26 pm
by SELECT
:adrian: = Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist (They must be related. The look sooo much alike. O_o)
:gregory: = Maes Hughes from FMA. (Don't ask. I have my reasons. xD)
:chef: = Alex Louis Armstong from FMA. (Jean must be Alex's gay cousin or something. >_>;)
:maggy: = Sheska from FMA. (Yeah. Maggey looks a bit like Sheska in my opinion.)
:edgeworth: = Roy Mustang FMA. (I dunno why. Sometimes Edgeworth makes me think of Roy. >_>;)
:larry: = Jean Havoc from FMA. (They both can NEVER seem to stay with the same girlfriend. xD)

Yea. That's all I can think of right now. I've got more, but right now I'm pulling a blank. Yea. I know they are all FMA references.
I doesn't care. A lot of PW characters either look like, or just remind me of FMA characters. xD

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:45 am
by Hakuro de Killer
Okay... I have to bring up a huge similarity!

Ms. Adrian Andrews (GS3 Version)

Image

Ise Nanao (Bleach)

Care to prove me wrong?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:53 pm
by Donald Serrot
Hakuro de Killer wrote:Care to prove me wrong?

No.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:32 pm
by Gordon Frohman
:zenitora: Vagets from DBZ, "Its over Nine Thousand!?!" *stab'd, lance'd, shot and boot to the head'd*

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:27 pm
by Wrestlemania
:takao: Vegeta from DBZ............... with a hat.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:57 pm
by Hakuro de Killer
...and a blue HMD instead of a red one.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:02 pm
by Super Judge Bro.
:sal: Juppa (or was it Jappa) the Hut from Star Wars.

Actually no, by all means I am joking... >_>

:will: Kaibutsu from Ginga Densetsu Uiido, and I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of that anime. Maybe I'll get a screen shot up later.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 pm
by joeonamission
I'm not sure why but this guy reminds me of Apollo http://www.gatorzone.com/basketball/men ... ayer_id=16

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:00 pm
by Donald Serrot
Super Judge Bro. wrote::sal: Juppa (or was it Jappa) the Hut from Star Wars.

Actually no, by all means I am joking... >_>

:will: Kaibutsu from Ginga Densetsu Uiido, and I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of that anime. Maybe I'll get a screen shot up later.

The "b"s are upside down! It's Jabba The Hut. XD

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:05 pm
by Addikt
Harold Foxx wrote: :redd: Bill Clinton

Thanks for making me fall out of my chair XDDDDD

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:53 am
by KayeBitchery
Hakuro de Killer wrote:...and a blue HMD instead of a red one.

:udgy: I have mixed feelings about someone knowing that right off the bat...

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:55 am
by August Quist
Rhia wrote:Meekins = Rock Lee from Naruto. Or Quagmire from Family Guy with that chin...

Maybe they FUSED?


:O You stole my idea! Except, I think Quagmire looks like if Luke and Meekins had some type of M-Preg/Crack baby... Oh, lord. I'm insane.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:00 am
by Super Judge Bro.
Donald Serrot wrote:The "b"s are upside down! It's Jabba The Hut. XD


Oh thanks.

Here's another one...

Spoiler: Saving space
Image
:odoroki: Eusine from Pokemon. Seriously, the resemblance almost scares me...


Edit:

:inspect: or Pee Wee Herman.


Objection! If you meant the guy from Pee Wee's Playhouse, then I'd say Ben. Then again, I'm just looking at the guy's name... :/

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:38 am
by argon
Trucy almost looks like Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender to me... lol. :keiko:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:45 am
by Agent 54c
Spoiler: Another Capcom/SNK conspiracy: (big picture)
:mia: =
Image
Luise Meyrink, The King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2(Regulation A)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:05 am
by wcgold
Dick Gumshoe = Ganju (Bleach)
Viola Cadaverini = Rukia (Bleach)
Russel Berry = Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Victor Kudo = Old CoCo (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Luke Atmey = Kittan (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Maya Fey = Kiyal (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Miles Edgeworth = Cytomander (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Ron DeLite = Princess Leia (Star Wars)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 am
by Hakuro de Killer
Super Judge Bro. wrote:
Donald Serrot wrote:
:inspect: or Pee Wee Herman.


Objection! If you meant the guy from Pee Wee's Playhouse, then I'd say Ben. Then again, I'm just looking at the guy's name... :/



I have to agree with the Super judge Bro on this one. Ben is a million times more pee-weeish in appearance than Atmey.

@DreamDelight's first post: I would say that is VERY plausible. He has the face for it as well as the nose and monacle.

@GyakutenPhoenix's first post: HOLY CRAP! THERE'S your man for playing Prosecutor Payne in the live-action Phoenix Wright Series!!

@Rhia's first post: Twins separated at birth. One uses a leather whip, the other looks like she uses a horsewhip... I'd rather not have to face either of them...

@Harold foxx's first post:

-Definitely
-Not too sure about that one...
-It's the hair, man. THE HAIR!!
-Don't know that one...
-I think he just reminds you of Inspector Gadget WITH a police uniform on...
-OH MY GOD, YES!!!
-Definitely to the first, no way to the second.
-Well, cyclops with three laser beam-thingies!

@SELECT's first post:

-I'd say the resemblance is close, but not as close as Nanao-chwaa~n!
-Sorry, I have trouble seeing that...
-I agree completely on the comment about being a gay cousin, but Armstrong looks more like Russel Berry (as wcgold pointed out)
-Don't remember Sheska... maybe I don't watch the show more than I should...
-I'd say there's an interesting coincidence. Change the hair and the clothes and i think he could pass for Roy...
-Dare i say it...? Born during a GS/FMA crossover and separated at birth...?

@KayeBitchery's response to my added comment to Wrestlemania's observation - OTAKU... POWAH!!! Nah, just kidding... I own DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 for the Wii and I keep facing Vegeta (scouter), so I should know his scouter color by heart...

@wcgold's first post:

-They have similarities in exuberance and body mass, but that's really it, I think...
-I thought about it because I didn't really think so, but then I came to my conclusion... HOLY CRAP, THEY DO!!
-I commented on this earlier in this post, but man, Berry does look like Armstrong (the alchemist, not the gay chef stereotype).
-Never watched that show...
- " "
- " "
- " "
- " "
-... :accordion-head: STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS LEIA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEE!!!!!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:03 am
by Ryu
But we ALREADY HAVE A SIMILAR TOPIC as this one. Why did you open-up another topic?! Link:
EDGEWORTH&OTHER PW/GS CHARACTERS LOOKALIKES:POST PHOTOS HERE
And doesn't matter the pics are real people or existing cartoons/game characters... for non-real persons we have:
Game Character Deja-vus?!?
Among one of the forum rules is to NOT create duplicating threads, you should've posted in the existing ones. ICE CREAAAAM FUUUUDDDGE~

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:54 am
by Wrestlemania
Gourdy = Trogdor.

....... WHAT?

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:05 am
by Graph
Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Image

...Shut up. They act/look the same.


Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
Image

'Jection!


-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-

EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic? :larry:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:51 pm
by Croik
There's been about 20 million of these topics, so I think this time I'll just sticky it and call it a day :D