Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 31 of 47[ 1865 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

Some guy who likes games.

SuperAj3 wrote:
OK recorded most of hist front facing animations. Just search through the video and you'll see each one. (I had trouble finding a pose, so there's a bunch of nonsense in the middle, and the last scene at Themis Academy (With Means) should have the last animation.
Uploading it to YouTube now (Come back in 2-3 hours when the video is processed XD)

Alright. In that case, it'll have to be tomorrow. It's pretty late over here. Thank you so much, though.

Art Person

DylanNeyaz wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
OK recorded most of hist front facing animations. Just search through the video and you'll see each one. (I had trouble finding a pose, so there's a bunch of nonsense in the middle, and the last scene at Themis Academy (With Means) should have the last animation.
Uploading it to YouTube now (Come back in 2-3 hours when the video is processed XD)

Alright. In that case, it'll have to be tomorrow. It's pretty late over here. Thank you so much, though.

No Worries! It's still uploading, but this is the link. (You just can't access it yet)
http://youtu.be/Lo27RdJv28E

The law is full of contradictions.

Could someone animate this?
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Some guy who likes games.

SuperAj3 wrote:
DylanNeyaz wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

No Worries! It's still uploading, but this is the link. (You just can't access it yet)
http://youtu.be/Lo27RdJv28E

Thank you so much! I managed to get his animations. You may have left one of them out, though. It's like this one:
But on normal Phoenix. Thanks anyway, though!

Ucha Nekome wrote:

ImageImage

The law is full of contradictions.

SilverGS wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:

ImageImage

Thanks alot! :D
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Winter Flag Trademark

Request Deleted.

Image Deleted.
Image Deleted.

Last Edited by Ace Pointer on 20th April, 2015. Local Time: 3:09 PM.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

samuel wright ace attorney

please someone can animate these?
Spoiler: Spoiler of the layton games!!

Winter Flag Trademark

I'm just here to know ONE THING: Is anyone here done any "Animated" Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Character Sprites (not Miniature Sprites)? I'm a fan of that game, and looking for some Animated GT:PD Character Sprites (non-minature). :maya:

Art Person

Ace Pointer wrote:
I'm just here to know ONE THING: Is anyone here done any "Animated" Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Character Sprites (not Miniature Sprites)? I'm a fan of that game, and looking for some Animated GT:PD Character Sprites (non-minature). :maya:

You mean those pop-up images? like the size of the AA ones? Those are just still images, I'm pretty sure they're not animated in-game.

Winter Flag Trademark

SuperAj3 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

You mean those pop-up images? like the size of the AA ones? Those are just still images, I'm pretty sure they're not animated in-game.

Yes, Pop-Up Images. But you're wrong in one point: They're like AAI Sprites. They are stills, I know that as well. But as far as I know that some spriters may have animated those sprites. I really wonder if anyone have converted them into AA Sprites or something? :welly:

Art Person

Ace Pointer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Yes, Pop-Up Images. But you're wrong in one point: They're like AAI Sprites. They are stills, I know that as well. But as far as I know that some spriters may have animated those sprites. I really wonder if anyone have converted them into AA Sprites or something? :welly:

I know a few years ago someone posted a full AA styled set of Cabanela. I'll look for the link for you.
EDIT:
So skycompass made a sprite of Kamila and Sissel: LINK
Still looking for the Cabanela ones (I know Space Coyote made them but I can't find the full set).

Winter Flag Trademark

Thanks, Mij. But the sprites (AA-terized) I need are Sissel's, Lynne's, Kamilla's. If you can, look for Cabanela's, as well. :pearl:

EDIT: Well, "Prosecutor" Sissel. (I know Shiro has one, but... come on, he's not going to make any poses, and I doubt he'll make any talking versions of him, as well. :nick: )

Art Person

Ace Pointer wrote:
Thanks, Mij. But the sprites (AA-terized) I need are Sissel's, Lynne's, Kamilla's. If you can, look for Cabanela's, as well. :pearl:

EDIT: Well, "Prosecutor" Sissel. (I know Shiro has one, but... come on, he's not going to make any poses, and I doubt he'll make any talking versions of him, as well. :nick: )

Don't fret. If you want them you can always make them? It could be a good chance to update your sprite thread!
Also, found the Cabanela ones: LINK (1st set on the page)

Winter Flag Trademark

SuperAj3 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Don't fret. If you want them you can always make them? It could be a good chance to update your sprite thread!
Also, found the Cabanela ones: LINK (1st set on the page)

Hey, thanks! And I'll think about that later.

Ha ha! I died again!

Ace Pointer wrote:

I can continue on it if you need it! Just don't expect something as good as the Cabanela's ones :payne:

Art Person

ShiroForever wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

I can continue on it if you need it! Just don't expect something as good as the Cabanela's ones :payne:

You make some really awesome sprites Shiro! I think yours could come to that caliber! Aiming high means you have more drive to make something good!
The creator made a tutorial on her Neil Marshal sprites. I thought it was interesting, and I might try her method as a test for one sprite. http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 34#p798534

Winter Flag Trademark

ShiroForever wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Actually, I need Lynne and Sissels' Sprites. Well, Sissel's "Prosecutor" Side Sprites are quite needed for me now, and Lynne's Forward Facing Sprites. These two would be nice. Btw, Cabanela's Sprites are optional. Make it if you want or not. I only need Lynne's Forward Sprites and Sissel's Prosecutor Side Sprites.

Sorry if I put you on a long stress. :bellboy:

Ha ha! I died again!

SuperAj3 wrote:
ShiroForever wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

You make some really awesome sprites Shiro! I think yours could come to that caliber! Aiming high means you have more drive to make something good!
The creator made a tutorial on her Neil Marshal sprites. I thought it was interesting, and I might try her method as a test for one sprite. http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 34#p798534

Thanks Mij! That meant a lot :will:
Hmm.. Maybe i will try it too!

Ace Pointer wrote:
ShiroForever wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Actually, I need Lynne and Sissels' Sprites. Well, Sissel's "Prosecutor" Side Sprites are quite needed for me now, and Lynne's Forward Facing Sprites. These two would be nice. Btw, Cabanela's Sprites are optional. Make it if you want or not. I only need Lynne's Forward Sprites and Sissel's Prosecutor Side Sprites.

Sorry if I put you on a long stress. :bellboy:

I'll work on it then! I've already done a Lynne sprite. No stress! I enjoy doing this :phoenix:

Last edited by ShiroForever on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winter Flag Trademark

ShiroForever wrote:
I'll work on it then! I've already done a Lynne sprite. No stress! I enjoy doing this :phoenix:

Okay, cool then. I left a message for you in your sprite thread, by the way. :edgey:

I was wondering is there any Justine Courtney's sprites as a usual judge?

Winter Flag Trademark

MrBigz2000 wrote:
I was wondering is there any Justine Courtney's sprites as a usual judge?

Yes, there is. It is made by Ducky. Whatever you do, read the instructions before using his sprites. Although the sprites he made- You'll need to animate them on your own. :april:

Anyhoot, if you're interested, this is the link. But be prepared to animate all of them, as he animated not a single of those sprites.

Kind of been offline for a while

ok, so, I'd like some gifs of the king's sprites. I'm making an ace attorney online game, and i'd like to include him. it would also be nice if someone does the "Mah Boi" popup as well. thank you for hearing me out. oh, uh, and an objection, hold it, and take that for raymond sheilds.

I would like the Godot sprites but with him on the left (as if he was in the Defense Attorney's side of the court)

samuel wright ace attorney

(I have a request) can anyone do athena
pointing? I need it for a case I'm doing please! :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2:

Stop! What a minute!

Cesardf wrote:
I would like the Godot sprites but with him on the left (as if he was in the Defense Attorney's side of the court)

Don't worry I'm doing it right now!
EDIT: I finished half the set,(Also added still sprites.)
Spoiler: Sprites
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. Oh, also, I didn't realize it early so it was my bad, you see, since its mirrored I was thinking of having Godot's right hand being injured and that tying into the case, so I was wondering if that would be possible.

?

It might be a mighty request , but its a thing that i'm kinda curious to see.
Is there someone able to sprite a Bayonetta in AJ Style?
Warning: the file is too damn h
Spoiler: Ref

Art Person

lx1.ica wrote:

If it's just a single sprite, I'd do it. I've actually wanted to draw Bayonetta, so I'll see :basil:

?

SuperAj3 wrote:
lx1.ica wrote:

If it's just a single sprite, I'd do it. I've actually wanted to draw Bayonetta, so I'll see :basil:

If you can do it , go ahead, you have my thanks, also yes just 1 sprite, but if you want to make moar, they are always well appriciated.

Stop! What a minute!

Cesardf wrote:
thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. Oh, also, I didn't realize it early so it was my bad, you see, since its mirrored I was thinking of having Godot's right hand being injured and that tying into the case, so I was wondering if that would be possible.

I don't think I'll be able to do that, I'm not very good at sprites.Even though I have a sprite topic.

ok, no problem, thanks for the quick reply

?

Cesardf wrote:
ok, no problem, thanks for the quick reply

If its just a situational sprite maybe i can do it but need moar details.

Winter Flag Trademark

samuel wrote:
pointing? I need it for a case I'm doing please! :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2: :larry2:

You'll have to wait a long time, I'm afraid. As far as I can say, Mij didn't made Athena's pointing sprite... Try waiting till November or so? :yogi:

Art Person

Ace Pointer wrote:
samuel wrote:

You'll have to wait a long time, I'm afraid. As far as I can say, Mij didn't made Athena's pointing sprite... Try waiting till November or so? :yogi:

My break starts in July. I hope to get it done at least by then. No need to talk on my behalf. :that-b-word:

Does anyone have the magatama sprites? I need sprites for each level, (front and back chains for one lock, front and back for 2 locks, ect) and I need them to be not animated. Thanks, guys. :shoe:

Art Person

pivot wrote:
Does anyone have the magatama sprites? I need sprites for each level, (front and back chains for one lock, front and back for 2 locks, ect) and I need them to be not animated. Thanks, guys. :shoe:

I think they're up under "Media" on the main page. Let me check for you.

SuperAj3 wrote:
superaj3 wrote:
I think they're up under "Media" on the main page. Let me check for you.

I've already checked, they are not on the media page anywhere. Thanks anyway.

Art Person

Ah, your next bet would be http://www.spriters-resource.com or maybe even the Ace Attorney Wiki

Tried them both as well... Seems I don't have any more options then. Thanks a lot for your help, anyway.
Page 31 of 47 [ 1865 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 47  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites