L~A wrote:Phoenix_Apollo wrote:I heard the English version of the Japanese version isn't as good from a spelling and grammar point of view, but it keeps the Japanese jokes (I think), so there you go.
Don't quote me on that, though.
Well, then I have another little question...
Is the guy doing Phoenix Voice (like when he's yelling 'Objection') one of the people who translated the game (from the localization team) ?
If that's the case, I think the translation is the same as in the US version then, since I don't think they would use him in the Japanese version just for his voice... xD
Well, I'll see what it's like when I eventually start playing the game... xD
I only pushed the button in order to change the language, which made Phoenix yell 'Objection !'... I was sooo surprised the first time I did it, since I hadn't noticed the kanjis meant : Eigo xD (even though I knew them, at least for the 'go').
Yeah, they have someone from their localization team do the voice. Still, it may be the original script.


Julia...<3













: You're not very photogenic,are you?
: ....!
: I guess, that's the end of the conversation then...




And he launched a coffee grenade at me.
Phoenix:"... He must be coming up with slogans for a fire safety campaign... ...I guess? ...Does he even know what's he trying to get across anymore?"

(dont remember what about)
- "Please address as him "Don Tigre" otherwise i'll have to..."
- "If you ask me your honor she went back to the hell she came from"
What is this festive-looking ornament?
It reminds me of art class in grade school.
W-Well, I...
Really?
Yeah, that's quite a feat, Prosecutor Edgeworth!
"You..."
"..High! That girl is really high up in that picture!"
(Is the next think you're going to tell me is that she has Midi-chlorians!?)

:We'll see...Madame Fey
:(I'm no one's grandmother yet,Dearie!

My


