Now all he needs is hair shaped like a penis!GoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
This beautiful piece of art gives me Apollo-damage-sprite-vibes. 

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
If Judas Iscariot knew betraying Jesus would lead to such atrocities being made, he would have thought twice about it.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Have a look at this wicked-ugly Wellington-lookalike. (Internet brings you to strange places alright... This wasn't how I planned my evening)


(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
venser
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
- Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
- Location: Britannia
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Watching the anime, I always thought this guy kinda looked like Phoenix (more of the Dual Destinies anime cutscene version). It helped because in the anime he yelled "Objection!" at one point and it was commented that he would have been a great lawyer.
http://www.zerochan.net/443842
http://www.zerochan.net/443842
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
-
Nearavex
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: Y'know
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Vile.GoingforMiles wrote:Have a look at this wicked-ugly Wellington-lookalike. (Internet brings you to strange places alright... This wasn't how I planned my evening)![]()
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Unwellington, yes. My thoughts exactly.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Klonoahedgehog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2022
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
- Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
- Location: Puerto rico
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
He does kind of remind me of Phoenix, though i'm not sure why.venser wrote:Watching the anime, I always thought this guy kinda looked like Phoenix (more of the Dual Destinies anime cutscene version). It helped because in the anime he yelled "Objection!" at one point and it was commented that he would have been a great lawyer.
http://www.zerochan.net/443842

-
Toa of Ponies
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Wild Tiger/Kotetsu from "Tiger and Bunny." He sorta looks Like Godot to me. More Diego, you could say.
I haven't personally seen Tiger and Bunny, but I saw a meme of this guy a while back and just had to figure out who he was.

Saxophonist|PW:AA fan|Orchestra/Jazz player |K-On! fan|Pokemon Fan|
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Anyone here think Togami from Dangan Ronpa could pass for a younger version of Kristoph?


-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Everyone thinks that, because he has such a strong resemblance to Godot/Diego Armando, though he looks more like Diego but his shirt is more like Godot. A 50/50 chance you would say.Toa of Ponies wrote:![]()
Wild Tiger/Kotetsu from "Tiger and Bunny." He sorta looks Like Godot to me. More Diego, you could say.
I haven't personally seen Tiger and Bunny, but I saw a meme of this guy a while back and just had to figure out who he was.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Oh my goodness I just fell in loveGoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on..Louise wrote:Oh my goodness I just fell in loveGoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Indeed!
He has the perfect kind of hotness too 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Oh, he's a perfect Daryan, probably for a movie with real life actors about the Apollo Justice-game 
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Nearavex
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: Y'know
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Oh dayum, why didn't I notice that-
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Mary Faraday wrote: Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on..It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours?Fist of Justice wrote:Indeed!He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
A little, yes. But understandable too.Louise wrote:Mary Faraday wrote: Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on..It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours?Fist of Justice wrote:Indeed!He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Louise wrote:Oh my goodness I just fell in loveGoingforMiles wrote:
This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.and I agree he'd be perfect for Daryan
Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu

-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
So, I'm not the only one who was doing that, yay!Louise wrote:Mary Faraday wrote: Oh crap why didn't I see this- This is pure love, it shall be my new phone background from now on..It's like a perfect IRL version of Daryan. <3
Is it creepy that when I found out his name (from the name of the pic which was handy) I went and googled and tumblr'd him for about 2 hours?Fist of Justice wrote:Indeed!He has the perfect kind of hotness too
Rhetorical question, please don't tell me I'm a creep.
Please don't ask me why, please just keep your mouth shut.
This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :PMary Faraday wrote:This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..Hijikata Tōshirō wrote: Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
![]()
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Oh no, I know what it is. It's the art style. It's so... I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this..Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :PMary Faraday wrote:This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..Hijikata Tōshirō wrote: Honestly he looks nothing like Daryan
If anything Daryan looks more like Ryu
![]()
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style.
Who likes penis-shaped hair anyway? I just love the guy over there in the monochrome picture who looks like Daryan IN MY OPTINION.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Honestly, THAT guy looks nothing like Daryan... except for the haristyle. 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Hmm well the guy honestly looks like he's a douchebag in real life so I guess he is kinda like Daryus xDMary Faraday wrote:Oh no, I know what it is. It's the art style. It's so... I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this..Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:You just can't handle the awesomeness that is Wooden Sword Ryu :PMary Faraday wrote:
This picture gives me QUITE the creeps.. can't say why..![]()
.. Oh wait, it's the hair. I hate that hairstyle.
Then that means you don't like Daryan's hair style.
Who likes penis-shaped hair anyway? I just love the guy over there in the monochrome picture who looks like Daryan IN MY OPTINION.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha.Mary Faraday wrote:lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that he would make a great irl Daryan.Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha.Mary Faraday wrote:lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Umm I never said thatMary Faraday wrote:I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that he would make a great irl Daryan.Hijikata Tōshirō wrote:Honestly not in the slightest but whatever helps you sleep at night haha.Mary Faraday wrote:lmao and he males a great irl Daryan as well.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I never said that you said this. 
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Nearavex
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: Y'know
-
Iban
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I don't see the resemblance. He looks more like Larry than Apollo, the only thing that resembles Apollo is the hair, and even that isn't too similar.Iban wrote:Now ain't this confusing?Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Nearavex
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: Y'know
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
...It was meant to be posted here as a Larry lookalike. Apollo is the name of the character. That's what's so confusing about it. A Larry lookalike named Apollo.
-
Iban
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
His name is Apollo. The confusing part is that he looks like Larry.dimentiorules wrote:I don't see the resemblance. He looks more like Larry than Apollo, the only thing that resembles Apollo is the hair, and even that isn't too similar.Iban wrote:Now ain't this confusing?Spoiler: Apollo from SMITE
-
Rook
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:27 am
- Custom Title: Troll, may I cross your bridge?
- Location: Detention Center
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Spoiler: Robert Hammond and this guy
Wait... I feel a crackfic coming on...Iban wrote: His name is Apollo. The confusing part is that he looks like Larry.



see how it withers before my flower of justice


