Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Backburner26 »

My vote is with Hesseldahl's Red Flowers
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
ShiroForever
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am
Custom Title: Ha ha! I died again!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by ShiroForever »

I will vote for SuperAJ! I almost thought that sprite is ingame :will:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Hesshie...
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Oliver »

I changed my mind, I vote for Aj's.

Curse you all and all your awesome sprites!
Splodey_Goat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 pm
Custom Title: I like to pretend I can art.
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Splodey_Goat »

With how long this contest got extended I'm a little disappointed in myself for giving up on my entry as early as I did. Anyway, one vote for SuperAJ3.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

>everyone is voting superaj3
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Oliver »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:>everyone is voting superaj3
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job
>seems like Patch didn't notice people voted for the others as well, just not as much.
>I take things literally for teh funniez.
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by WhatTheWhat »

All of these are epic!

I'm so sorry I that I could only choose one. But super Aj' s ftw.

I seriously thought for a second that that was an in-game sprite! Maggey looks awesome!

Poor gummy. He looked so shocked! How could you do this to him!

On second thought, it looks like he derped out before he died...
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
TheDoctor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by TheDoctor »

I'm going with SuperAj3's entry. Hesseldahl's entry was really well done too, and if there were more entries and I could vote for more than one, I'd likely vote for that one too. However, since I can only vote for one...

Acro's breakdown isn't a bad concept, although I would think he'd look a little taller when standing for some reason.
Image
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Ropfa »

VOTING IS FINISHED

Well, SuperAJ's Maggey sprite won by a landslide, getting more votes than all the other entrants combined.

Sir, I'll hand the reins over to you for the next one.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Oliver »

Congratulations, Aj! :edgey:
ThatoneJimmy
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
Location: United States

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by ThatoneJimmy »

Congratulations, SuperAj3, I look forward to competing with you again in the 2015 sprite cup.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks everyone! I won't be holding the next comp until the official OC contest ends, so until the end of November!
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Oliver »

Never mind I'm stupid
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Backburner26 »

Congrats AJ, You deserve it!
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza

Post by Hesseldahl »

Congratulations Mija!
Can't wait to see the new theme for the next competition.
Post Reply