GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Well they have black messy hair...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Student678
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
- Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
- Location: Travelling the Pokemon World
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Actually, I think you'll find a better resemblance in this one.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!
Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!
I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes


Linkle (Hyrule Warriors Legends) and Espella Cantabella (PLvsPW).
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes


Pipit from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a dead ringer for Apollo.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Lind
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
- Custom Title: i feel pretty
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Been watching some Urusei Yatsura lately, and...
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
That second guy totally has Fulbright's glasses, wow. They look almost the same.




