Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

Post by WinterCoat »

pretty epic ngl
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

Post by Southern Corn »

I was expecting a bit more considering all the players are basically nerds.
Image
Image
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

Post by Collin1002 »

you know i'm a nerd and i'm honestly feeling really attacked rn
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

Post by Southern Corn »

Hi all! Just a small casual GM post to say that I'll be putting up the main thread now right after this post. I'll be busy for an hour or two so I figured I'd put it up now so you can use this time to make your introductions and all. I wasn't certain about this initially considering most people haven't received their QTs and all yet but I'll send it once I come back. I don't think it'll be a huge thing though considering you all know all you need to know about your characters for now anyway. Till then, enjoy! As usual, you may make only one post per character till we say you're allowed to.

Link will be posted once it's up.
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

Post by Southern Corn »

Image
Image
jumpfight5
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am

Re: Danganronpa F6 Sign-up Thread (Closed)

Post by jumpfight5 »

I don't think I'll get to see the end of the game but just wanted to say thanks to the GMs and everyone else. I hope Carrie wasn't too gross and I had more fun than I expected but I don't think I will have time to do this again. But who knows......?
Post Reply