"We've got bloody tents set up for us to sleep in, that's long term enough to need some damn water to drink. Like I said I sure don't know how much food or water each of ya brought, but it's best to play it safe, isn't it? God forbid this missing person is actually missing down god knows how many tunnels this cave has and we get lost or something..." Bennett sighs.DootDootDoot wrote:"Yeah, yeah, sure. That'd be great, if this was a long term thing, but it's not." Charlie waved her hand dismissively at Bennett. "We just gotta find Enola. And do you really think she picked the path with all the prickly vines?"Kachu wrote:Bennett nodded a few times, and did a few stretches, before heading towards the viney path. "I dunno how much food the each of you brought, and I sure as hell dunno how much each of ya can eat." He eyes Carrie and Nail for a few moments. "If for some ungodly reason we run outta food, I feel like the path that supports life might be a better choice here."
He pats one of the vines on the wall a few times. "'Sides, a path that supports life obviously has water as well. Somethin' else that's pretty important I think."
"Plus I'd certainly go down here if I were one of them artsy types.





