Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 47 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 2 - Elimination MaTopic%20Title

BEECH

"Oh for fuck's sake. AGAIN?!?!? Does whoever came up with this """game""" have something against me??? And Preston as well..." Dante exclaimed, panicking slightly.

No other way than to make this mistake.

"This game's never been fair! And we've only been in one round so far!" Vera responds, "I mean, whichever idiot is running this put me as one of the first victims..."

Just another day.

Domanics gave a stern look.

"So we got three outta four known who's on the chopping block and one of um might be dead anyways, only convincing me more about what I said a second ago, so far as I see it we pass till rover and we smash him since he ain't present, course better we figure this out just in case he ain't exempt from all this, got plenty of time anyways so no rush."

"Aww...I was hoping Kent would be one of the ones who would be under here," Griffin pouted, pursing his lips. "In any case..."
Quote:
"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. If a family achieves the level of success mine has, people become jealous and assume that we must've achieved our success through illicit means. These so-called articles are just baseless slander and unless we can link them to our mysteries, I think they should just be ignored."

"You don't really believe that, do you? Can you honestly say your family's success isn't a sham?"

"Well, I wasn't sure if I should say anything, but since everyone else is... Axel's the other one," Cake grimly interjected, arms crossed.

Sleeping is my life.

"What?!" Axel yelped in shock when it was revealed that he was one of the potential sacrifices. "Me?! What did I do?! I swear I didn't do anything wrong..."

Topic 1

Needing direction in where to go next, the group decided to talk about a couple of things.

1. What happened to Val? Who could potentially have killed her?

2. How did the glasses get into the incinerator? What potential explanations are there?

Sleeping is my life.

"I think...... Preston is probably still alive." Axel theorized. "It's likely the glasses were placed there in the incinerator and then burnt. It's probably to make us think Preston was burnt alive while we were searching. If Preston was burnt alive, we'd notice the burnt body along with the glasses. Recall; when we checked the incinerator before we uncuffed that Hammond asshole, it was empty. When we checked the incinerator again... Preston's glasses were in there and they were burnt." He breaks down the facts.

Preston's Mysterious Disappearance!
First Event: Everyone uncuffed Dante and Domanic. Then they handcuffed the Hammond asshole after someone suggested the idea.
(Preston disappeared during this time! Why didn't anyone notice? Where did he go?)

Second Event: Dante asks for where Preston is. That's when we noticed that Preston have disappeared. We unhandcuffed the Hammond asshole and then spilt up into groups of four or five and searched for him, but couldn't find him. During this time, we checked the incinerator and the glasses weren't there yet. (This is to ensure nobody does anything suspicious!)

Third Event: Everyone gathered back together and when we checked the incinerator again, Preston's glasses were in there, burnt.
(Everyone have an alibi! How did Preston's glasses end up burnt in the incinerator?)

"... Now, if we think carefully about this, wasn't it Dante who asked about Preston in the first place? Plus, it's likely that during the search, someone tossed the glasses into the incinerator and actives the machine to burn the glasses. But... the only problem is... Someone would have heard the incinerator working. So, maybe the glasses were burnt beforehand and then tossed into the incinerator."

After a few minutes passed, Axel realized that he said something stupid. "Sorry, I just remembered that if the incinerator was activated while we were searching, we wouldn't hear it..."

"Mmm..." Cake stroked her chin as she thought the theory over. "So are you suggesting Dante killed Preston and burned his glasses, orrr...?"

The American Dream

"I feel like Dante killing Preston... it's too obvious." Lilith gave Dante a glance. "Even for someone as... outward in appearance as him. Dante is probably, um, smart enough to not put himself at risk like that... I hope."

Sleeping is my life.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Mmm..." Cake stroked her chin as she thought the theory over. "So are you suggesting Dante killed Preston and burned his glasses, orrr...?"

"Cake, we have zero proof that Dante killed Preston.... Okay, Preston's glasses were the only piece of evidence we have regarding Preston's mysterious disappearance... But that's not enough to go on. Anyway, I'm saying that Preston is still alive, but we don't know where to look as he just vanished." Axel explains. "The culprit responsible for Preston's disappearance probably burnt his glasses to throw us off their track."

The American Dream

"But why would someone burn his glasses like that, even... even to throw us off their trail? It seems counterproductive..." Lilith said quietly. "Unless... oh! I'm... I'm stupid. You're saying that they, well, they figured an absence of evidence would be more incriminating, but... why kidnap Preston in the first place?"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Cake, we have zero proof that Dante killed Preston.... Okay, Preston's glasses were the only piece of evidence we have regarding Preston's mysterious disappearance... But that's not enough to go on. Anyway, I'm saying that Preston is still alive, but we don't know where to look as he just vanished." Axel explains. "The culprit responsible for Preston's disappearance probably burnt his glasses to throw us off their track."

"Just trying to follow your train of thought, you mentioned Dante a couple times is all," Cake replied, waving her hand. "I mean, it does kinda seem weird that we only found Preston's glasses in there, but couldn't pretty much anyone have put them in there?"

The American Dream

"What if Preston kidnapped Rover, but left his glasses in the incinerator to make us think he died?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Yeah... Anyone could put his glasses in there." Axel said as he ran a hand through his hair. "To be frank, I don't think we'll be getting anywhere at this point in figuring out what happened to Preston and how his glasses got there."

"And regarding the question about Val... Anyone could have killed her, though..." He said.

WinterCoat wrote:
"What if Preston kidnapped Rover, but left his glasses in the incinerator to make us think he died?"

"Didn't Rover disappear a couple days ago, though?"

The American Dream

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

"Didn't Rover disappear a couple days ago, though?"

"I..." Lilith began. "I'm not... I'm not so good with time... sorry. I guess that doesn't make sense, then..."

"With Preston and Rover both missing, it's not unreasonable to assume they've both vanished to the same place, alive or dead." Hubert said, not moving on. "I mean, the man's been missing for days now, he can't just be hiding somewhere we can access. That would make Rover Preston's kidnapper or murderer."

"The only problem is the part where it's Rover who gets attacked at the rope course. Though, since he was behind Teddy, wouldn't it be possible he's the attacker?"

"Val could've been killed by anyone provided they had access to the CELL hallway and the 999 room." Theodore said. "I suppose it's possible the captain could've killed her, since he most likely would've had access to it, but I believe that someone here is the true culprit for it."

"Val's corpse was clearly killed 'weeks' ago," Florsy mutters. "Possibly two weeks... like when we all arrived on the ship. Us prisoners were instantly thrown into the bottom deck, chained up. It'd be difficult for one of us to have killed her then... if one of the people here killed Val, then it has to be one of the rich."

"As for Preston..." Florsy looks down, forlorn. "Well... he went missing an hour ago, which was also the same time as the incinerator was used. It says that .45 kgs of metal and rubber was thrown in... maybe if we can figure out what this was, we can find out why Preston's glasses were mixed in."

ASCEND

“Don’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the sacrifices,” Zarmilla said, “I guess holding out till Rover is our best option, assuming no one’s lying. Almost feels like we should try to avoid finding him if that he gets stuck under the ball.”

“Maybe this confirms he’s still okay at least...” she mumbled to herself.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Lone wrote:
"Val's corpse was clearly killed 'weeks' ago," Florsy mutters. "Possibly two weeks... like when we all arrived on the ship. Us prisoners were instantly thrown into the bottom deck, chained up. It'd be difficult for one of us to have killed her then... if one of the people here killed Val, then it has to be one of the rich."

"As for Preston..." Florsy looks down, forlorn. "Well... he went missing an hour ago, which was also the same time as the incinerator was used. It says that .45 kgs of metal and rubber was thrown in... maybe if we can figure out what this was, we can find out why Preston's glasses were mixed in."

"Oh it was a go-kart." Lou chirps up. "Of course for someone to go and try and get rid of it with Preston's specs would imply that he got wrecked with the kart and uh... Is hopefully just very injured somewhere."
Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 2 - Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Florsy blinks, perplexed.

"That sounds so silly. But it's not the most out there thing I've heard since coming here, I could buy that."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
(C) - The trash compactor in the incinerator room logs every time it is used. It was recently used about an hour ago to dispose of a pound of metal and rubber.

"Oh, but what did the trash compactor say? It said it was used to dispose of a pound of the stuff? Was that one pound before or after being incinerated? If it was after, then it was definitely a go-kart!"

Sleeping is my life.

"Hmmm.... So if it is a go-kart that was disposed of..." Axel mulls over the information. "Does that mean... Preston is somewhere in the Race room?"

The soccer captain shakes his head. "But we already checked that room? It was during when we spilt up into groups of four or more and searched for him... One of us would have seen a injured Preston there, right...? Maybe it wouldn't hurt to check the Race room just in case." He said.

BEECH

"If it was only one pound of junk that was disposed of it couldn't have been a whole kart, right? Maybe just a wheel..." Dante said, not actually knowing how much a go-kart wheel weighs.

"...uh, not sure if that helps with the current discussion, but that's what makes sense to me for a rubber and metal object."

Sleeping is my life.

Axel listens to what Dante have to say about the mysterious object that was disposed in the trash composer and he nods in agreement.

"Actually, now that I think about it... Your explanation makes the most sense, Dante. I mean, imagine how heavy a go-kart would be... A go-kart would probably weights more than one pound... Plus, it'd be difficult to fits a entire go-kart into the trash compactor... So, a wheel from a go-kart might weight exactly one pound." Axel reasoned. "But still... If a go-kart wheel was disposed of in the trash compactor.... What does that mean?"

Topic 2

As the group talks about the item in the trash, they decide it might be time to dig deeper.

1. What was disposed of in the trash? What was it probably used for?

2. Where could Rover and Preston be?

3. What was with the hollowed-out golf ball? How might that have been used?

"Hmmm," Florsy puts a finger to her chin. "If only I had some of my focusilin... very powerful drugs they are. The trash compactor said it was used about an hour ago, when we realized Preston was missing. During this time, we unlocked Domanic and Dante, but then locked on Hammond. Since they were in the room, shouldn't they have noticed the compactor being used? I think one of them might be hiding something. I don't want to suspect him, but Dante's on the chopping block again... and there might be a reason for it this time as well."

"Rover disappeared two days ago. That's enough time to have escaped with the blue rope. Perhaps it was under the rope-y areas. He held onto it for two days, and in the same area, the escape pod came and took him. Preston, I don't know."

"Golf ball, I can only theorize. Perhaps something, a message or very small object was placed inside it. The ball was then purposefully made to hit Rover, giving something to him without drawing suspicion from his chain buddies. Stuff it in through the square windows, then he cracks it open and takes a look... when the others aren't looking of course."

The American Dream

"Maybe a wheel was thrown into the... the thing because it was busted to shit?" Lilith wondered. "Maybe the wheel was used as part of something else, like, maybe someone made a contraption-thingy with it... or something... and it... this doesn't make any sense."

BEECH

"Okay, but what if the golf ball was used to hide the secret camera.... And someone hit Rover with it purposefully to find out his identity and record it." Dante said, thinking he was on to something.

"Also, I seriously did nothing AGAIN. He might be an ass, but I don't believe Preston should like, DIE, you know? IN FACT, I hope he is alive and well as you guys are saying." He spoke aggressively, but seemed genuine.

No other way than to make this mistake.

"I thiiiink Rover is the likeliest to have escaped. Especially because we found Preston's glasses," Vera muses, "I'm not sure where Preston could be, though. Where would you hide someone in this place? I'm sure we've seen mostly every nook and cranny here, right?"

She then pauses, "If the hidden camera was small enough to have been put in the golf ball, then that. What would you spy on, though? Otherwise, like someone else said, I think it was a message or similiar. Maybe that's why they hit Rover with the ball? To give him a message?" She shrugs, "I really don't know. This is confusing..."

'Someone else', has yet another idea.

"The trash compactor was used while Dante and Domanic were there... according to the records. However... if one of them were hiding something, the other could easily expose it."

She turns to Dante and Domanic.

"Did either of you notice the trash being used? Or did you ever notice any suspicious activities by the other? Domanic's guns have metal in them... they could be what was thrown out..."

BEECH

"I mean... the trash compactor said it was used an hour ago, so Dom and I were already out... Anyway, nothing suspicious happened while we were there either."

ASCEND

"I'm not really sure where Preston would be if not in the incinerator," Zarmilla said, "Is it possible he was hidden inside something else that was metal and rubbery and then thrown in the compactor? I guess that would probably be more than one pound though."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

NIKI_4829 wrote:
"I mean... the trash compactor said it was used an hour ago, so Dom and I were already out... Anyway, nothing suspicious happened while we were there either."

"Hm, I suppose you're right," says Florsy, after the GM confirmation puts the time at when no one was there.

"So... what was thrown in there... something 80 percent metal, and 20 percent rubber... 1 pound/450 grams... like a golf club maybe?"

"...I think Rover had to have done something to that kid with the glasses," Griffin said, still dangling underneath the disco ball. "We split up into groups, right? And the glasses appeared in the incinerator after that fact. So the only option is that red Rover sent some fun over to Preston. In other words, a shit ton of fire. Yeehaw!"

Griffin paused.

"...Speaking of which, can I be freed? I'll be able to think with a clearer head without a giant disco ball hovering over me."

Just another day.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Griffin paused.

"...Speaking of which, can I be freed? I'll be able to think with a clearer head without a giant disco ball hovering over me."

Domanic stared at him for a moment blankly, then began moving his hand ever so slowly toward the smash button.

Cold52 wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
Griffin paused.

Domanic stared at him for a moment blankly, then began moving his hand ever so slowly toward the smash button.

"That won't work on me. I'm not that panicky scooby-doo girl," Griffin said, pointing at Vera. "That being said, if you press the smash button, you'll definitely regret it!"

Just another day.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"That won't work on me. I'm not that panicky scooby-doo girl," Griffin said, pointing at Vera. "That being said, if you press the smash button, you'll definitely regret it!"

Domanic seemed to cough at that very moment and accidently pressed the button.

"I dunno..." Cake tilted her head and crossed her arms. "Rover's been gone a couple days, right? Why would he hide out all that time just to do... something with Preston now? Isn't it possible Preston just threw the glasses in there himself to make us think he's dead?"
Page 47 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus