Cheeseweasel wrote:I'm a bit miffed they didn't play on the name 'Luke Atmey'
They do when you first meet him though it's pretty easy to miss.

Cheeseweasel wrote:I'm a bit miffed they didn't play on the name 'Luke Atmey'

: We're so luvey-wuvey we literally make people sick! It's just jealousy, I think...
: As they used to say in the days of my youth.... "Go get her!"
...... I just can't see Grossburg chasing women. I just can't.




- Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?
- I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
- SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
- No, Maya, that is SPARDA.


Guess_Who wrote:Case 3, present something useless to Lisa Basil:- Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?
- I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
- SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
- No, Maya, that is SPARDA.




(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)


Guess_Who wrote:Case 3, present something useless to Lisa Basil:- Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?
- I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
- SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
- No, Maya, that is SPARDA.
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.



- ... So you returned to the Hazakura Temple in order to take a bath?
- How long where you in the bath for, then?
- ...?
- W-W-What are you implying, I was just...!
- ... Pathetic, Miles Edgeworth.
- (Is there some sort of "Kick Me" sign stuck to the defense's bench!?)
Hiroshi wrote::edgeworth: - ... So you returned to the Hazakura Temple in order to take a bath?
:bikini: - My back is to blame for everything. It's a "do or be done in" kind of world, after all.
- How long where you in the bath for, then?
:bikini: - ... My my my, what a filthy little rogue you are! I know what's on your mind!
- ...?
:bikini: - Your next question is going to be "Where exactly did you wash", isn't it? Ah, THIS is why you have to watch the young ones...
- W-W-What are you implying, I was just...!
*WHACK*
- ... Pathetic, Miles Edgeworth.
Judge's Brother - *shakes head* The lowest of the low.
- (Is there some sort of "Kick Me" sign stuck to the defense's bench!?)



CFZero wrote:Is it just me, or does it seem that theIs this just a change that occured from Japanese to English or was this present in the original GS3?Spoiler:

(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)





Mikker wrote:NNNNNNYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
M-M-My HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIRRR!!
IT-IT-IT'S FLYYYYYIIIIIIIING
OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!
MY BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL HAIR!!
NOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WAAAAAHAAAAWAAAAHAAAA
NO-NO-NO-NO-No-No-no-no
noooooooooooooooooooooo...


Guess_Who wrote:Case 3, present something useless to Lisa Basil:- Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?
- I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
- SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
- No, Maya, that is SPARDA.

Daramue wrote:Mikker wrote:NNNNNNYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
M-M-My HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIRRR!!
IT-IT-IT'S FLYYYYYIIIIIIIING
OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!
MY BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL HAIR!!
NOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WAAAAAHAAAAWAAAAHAAAA
NO-NO-NO-NO-No-No-no-no
noooooooooooooooooooooo...
And, with that, goes Winston Payne's last chance of ever having a girlfriend.



Baki-Kun wrote:Daramue wrote:Mikker wrote:NNNNNNYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
M-M-My HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIRRR!!
IT-IT-IT'S FLYYYYYIIIIIIIING
OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!
MY BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL HAIR!!
NOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WAAAAAHAAAAWAAAAHAAAA
NO-NO-NO-NO-No-No-no-no
noooooooooooooooooooooo...
And, with that, goes Winston Payne's last chance of ever having a girlfriend.
Ha-ha. If he ever had one, that is.
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)


Baki-Kun wrote:Bloody hell! - His wife must be one of those overbearing types!



Guess_Who wrote:Case 3, present something useless to Lisa Basil:- Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?
- I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
- SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
- No, Maya, that is SPARDA.









: Do YOU know what a computer virus is, Nick?
: Well, yeah. In simple terms, I mean.
: Wow, you know everything, Professor Nick!
: Yeah, I'm gonna call you Dr. Wright from now on!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

SirLauncelot wrote:Sh1n1 ZE FIER wrote:CantFaketheFunk wrote:Also, I have no idea what he's trying to say (haven't moved on yet) but this Luke Atmey line:
"Shall we say the figurative Sir William will be dropping his panties before lunchtime."
I don't know what that means, but it's hilarious and just Luke's entire presentation kicks ass XD
You, sir, have just made my day. *immediately sigs quote*
...What does that even mean?! XD
I think it's just a reference to Monty Python. Have a look at this video. There's a line at around 2:23 with words 'Sir William', 'drop panties' and 'until lunchtime'. It would probably be best to watch the whole thing to get the hang of it.
||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||Zetto San wrote:I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.

Bolt Storm wrote::maya: : Do YOU know what a computer virus is, Nick?: Well, yeah. In simple terms, I mean.
: Wow, you know everything, Professor Nick!
: Yeah, I'm gonna call you Dr. Wright from now on!
I dunno if that was on purpose, but


: So the particular feature you recognize about the waitress is....her outfit!?
: Mr. Wright! Please spare the court of any further mental anguish from that image.


It could be a reference to their own Megaman franchise too. Wasn't Dr. Light called Wright at some point?Poltergust wrote:I'm guessing that it's a reference to Dr. Wright from SimCity.
Guess_Who wrote:Case 3, present something useless to Lisa Basil:- Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?
- I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
- SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
- No, Maya, that is SPARDA.
x300
