The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

For threads on Gyakuten Saiban 3
Post Reply
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

Some quotes I like in 1-4 of AA are when Gumshoe is showing Maya and Nick his secret weapons, and he's only shown them Missile and the fishing rod. I think Gumshoe says "Want to see more?" and Nick responds sarcastically "No - please, I'm already overwhelned by our choices..."
:-D LOL

I also think that
Spoiler:
In 1-4 it is far more dramatic if you say there is no objection (or "Wait and see what happens" to Von Karma's stuff) - the 1st time I played the game I thought it was actual game over when the judge says "Guilty!" and then I jumped out of my skin when Larry turned up :-D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Tzibo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
Custom Title: ...Zvarri!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Tzibo »

DarzieP wrote:
Tzibo wrote:
Spoiler: GS3, case 3, minor spoiler...
:maya:: Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?

:keiko:: I'm sorry, that data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Acces password-protected.

:maya:: SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness! jatkuu...

:phoenix::No, Maya. That is SPARDA. She won't tell us unless we say the right code word.


See the reference? What movie's that? : D


Someone's been living under a rock.


I kinda missed your point...? :yuusaku:

Of course I know it's from the movie 300. -.-;

Otherwise I hadn't posted it...
Mikker
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
Location: Denmark

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Mikker »

grim_tales wrote:Some quotes I like in 1-4 of AA are when Gumshoe is showing Maya and Nick his secret weapons, and he's only shown them Missile and the fishing rod. I think Gumshoe says "Want to see more?" and Nick responds sarcastically "No - please, I'm already overwhelned by our choices..."
:-D LOL

I also think that
Spoiler:
In 1-4 it is far more dramatic if you say there is no objection (or "Wait and see what happens" to Von Karma's stuff) - the 1st time I played the game I thought it was actual game over when the judge says "Guilty!" and then I jumped out of my skin when Larry turned up :-D


Wrong thread, dude :)
Image
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Sandwich »

Mikker wrote:Phoenix: But then a 'miracle' happened.

Phoenix: The likes of which Tigre would like to think never happened.


Good ol Capcom. At least they're willing to laugh at themselves.
fuck
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

Ooops, sorry about that. Can I post that in the GS2 funny quotes thread?
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
surasshu
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:01 pm
Custom Title: ;_;
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by surasshu »

This is probably the most funny passage in the game, and this alone justifies the existence of the "press" button forever:
:inspect: However... Luke Atmey cannot be so easily discombobulated!

Spoiler: (Press)
:think: Umm.. What does that mean? "Discombobulated"?
:udgy: Hmm... Young people these days.. They really irritate me.
They allow perfectly good old words to die until everyone forgets what they mean.
:oops: Sorry, but what exactly DOES it mean anyway?
:udgy: ... Now I've forgotten. What was I saying?
:nick-sweat: (Jeez. It's better than old people who forget what they were saying 5 seconds ago!)
:godot: ... Well, it looks like we've cleared that up. You can go on with your testimony.

I was laughing at everything said so far, but when Godot said his line, I just lost it. :redd:
Last edited by surasshu on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverZephyr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by SilverZephyr »

grim_tales wrote:Ooops, sorry about that. Can I post that in the GS2 funny quotes thread?


If it's in GS2 ;)
If not, there are several "Funniest PW1 Moments" threads floating back a few pages in the main Defendants Lobby.

On-topic: Oh. My. Lord.
Not only is this the best game, but it has the best translation as well?!
So many of these made me crack up when I read through.
Must. Buy. Now.
Image
Poltergust
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Custom Title: A Kodac moment.
Location: Yeah, right...

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Poltergust »

Tzibo wrote:
DarzieP wrote:
Tzibo wrote:
Spoiler: GS3, case 3, minor spoiler...
:maya:: Umm, would you mind taking a look at this?

:keiko:: I'm sorry, that data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Acces password-protected.

:maya:: SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness! jatkuu...

:phoenix::No, Maya. That is SPARDA. She won't tell us unless we say the right code word.


See the reference? What movie's that? : D


Someone's been living under a rock.


I kinda missed your point...? :yuusaku:

Of course I know it's from the movie 300. -.-;

Otherwise I hadn't posted it...


He means that that quote has been posted several times already. 5 times, I believe.
Image

:object:Marquees are fun...:whip:
Doom Saber
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 am

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Doom Saber »

Just completed GS3 and I am quite disappointed that there is no voice sample for the Super objection moment. I have misread an eariler post on this topic, thinkin that they used the normal Objection voice sample for that moment. Wish they have done that as oppose to having no voice samples at all.

As for quotes,


Spoiler: ep3 quote by Phoenix in regards to Lisa
The ghost in the shell one when referring to Lisa was cool


Spoiler: ep 5, quote by Edgeworth when referring to Maya and her spirit medium powers
Also, I like the Star wars quote when Edgeworth thinks the Kurin technique is hogwash. In the last chapter in AA3, when you present Maya's protrait to Gumshoe, Edgeworth says something like "you going to tell me that Maya has Midi-chlorians?"
Mikker
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
Location: Denmark

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Mikker »

Bahahah, I just saw Maya use one of aide-court sprites when looking down at the Eagle River. Never seen any aide-sprites used out of court like that!
Image
Poltergust
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Custom Title: A Kodac moment.
Location: Yeah, right...

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Poltergust »

^Except during 1-4, right?

Anyways, here's another quote (paraphrased):

:udgy: Well, Ms. Fey? Was what he said important at all?
:youngmia: Of course it's not important!
:udgy: O-Of course!? Then stop talking like you're proud of it!
:youngmia: It's not important at all! Not one single iota, okay!?
:grossburg: M-Mia! Behave yourself!
Image

:object:Marquees are fun...:whip:
Miles Wright 114
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 pm
Custom Title: Put that cookie down!
Location: North East England

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Miles Wright 114 »

Mikker wrote:Bahahah, I just saw Maya use one of aide-court sprites when looking down at the Eagle River. Never seen any aide-sprites used out of court like that!

She does it in 1-4 too
Spoiler: 1-4
If you pick Gumshoe's fishing rod as one of his secret weapons then when you go to Gourd lake she does that sprite when she's facing the lake

Spoiler: 3-5
Mia does it too (while being channeled by Pearl) in the defense waiting room after Maya passes out after being possessed by Dahlia
RhythmStraw
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:21 am
Custom Title: Demonic.
Location: The Bay State
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by RhythmStraw »

I was digging though my brother's cell phone and found this.

Image

As they said, pictures express better than words. :redd:
Image
LForLotta
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:08 am
Custom Title: Needs moar MOTHER.
Location: Italy, somewhere in Liguria

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by LForLotta »

Godot is soo brilliant, i think i should replay the game and write all the quotes in my not-soo-secret
diary.
But now, i have this one in my mind:

:godot: :you did it?

:yuusaku: yes.
Image
Artemis
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: Team Stepladder
Location: Nowhere, right outside Downtown
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Artemis »

Just a question: Anyone manage to get all of Gumshoe's "reggae" song?
Image
Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?
Elriel
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:46 pm
Custom Title: Shaaaaaaak!
Location: Spain

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Elriel »

Spoiler: Gumshoe's reggae song
:gumshoe:: No motive, no crime.
No motive, no crime. No motive, no crime.
Sing it with me.. I remember, when we used to search... in the Channeling Room in Kurain...
Good cases we have, good cases we've lost... Along the way...
Every case is gonna be air tight... Every case is gonna be air tight...

... Hey, pal. How long have you been here?

:phoenix:: Uhh... I just got here.


Case 5 is full of hilarious quotes.
Phoenix
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 pm
Custom Title: Loyal Attorney
Location: England! Land of Harry Potter and Truffles!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Phoenix »

Image
Image
n3m3sis42
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:39 am
Custom Title: Utter Nonsense

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by n3m3sis42 »

clickmon wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5
:godot: ...I decided to carry out an investigation in my own way... Godot-style!
:udgy: I'm the same way. I like to hand down verdicts in my own way, Judge-style!
:think: (Hmm, maybe I should ask some questions, Phoenix-style...)

This made me laugh for a while X3


This was one of my favorite quotes of the game... I mean, aside from pretty much EVERYTHING said by Edgeworth in case 5. :will:
Image
(colorbar made by neostarfire55 on LJ)
n3m3sis42
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:39 am
Custom Title: Utter Nonsense

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by n3m3sis42 »

Mikker wrote:I like how much effort they put into Lisa Basil's and the progammer's lines. I mean, it's so high-techy, but it's all correct and not-sci-fi. I actually got the majority of the programmers ramble about global variables.

I <3 global variables, BTW.


Me too, I was impressed.
Image
(colorbar made by neostarfire55 on LJ)
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Doctor »

Elriel wrote:
Spoiler: Gumshoe's reggae song
:gumshoe:: No motive, no crime.
No motive, no crime. No motive, no crime.
Sing it with me.. I remember, when we used to search... in the Channeling Room in Kurain...
Good cases we have, good cases we've lost... Along the way...
Every case is gonna be air tight... Every case is gonna be air tight...

... Hey, pal. How long have you been here?

:phoenix:: Uhh... I just got here.


Case 5 is full of hilarious quotes.


I officially love Capcom for putting a modified Bob Marley quote in this game.


That's all I wanted to say.
Image
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

"No motive, no crime" - brilliant! I just twigged it was Bob Marley (sing it to the tune of "No Woman, No Cry") when you said that :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Rizuchan
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:47 pm
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Rizuchan »

I'd go back and look up this quote, but I don't remember what case it was in or the circumstance surrounding it >< Naturally, its paraphrased.

:udgy: We've never had a witness eat the evidence before! ...Well, there was that one boy a few years back...
:oops: Uh...Anyway...
Aijiru
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:30 pm
Location: Sevilla, Spain

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Aijiru »

Well, another curious moment was...

Spoiler: 3-5, paraphrased
:maya: I could only think of two things after I was hitted in the head...
:ack: What things?!
:maya: My name is Maya. One plus one equals two.


It was funny watching the entire court go "...?"
Image
Gwiffen
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Gwiffen »

Several times Gumshoe says Ema's catchphrase "scientifically speaking." Seeing how Ema didn't exist for the original GS3, I like how the localizers added that in.
Image
Artemis
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: Team Stepladder
Location: Nowhere, right outside Downtown
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Artemis »

Gwiffen wrote:Several times Gumshoe says Ema's catchphrase "scientifically speaking." Seeing how Ema didn't exist for the original GS3, I like how the localizers added that in.

I'd say that was coincidence, because forensics does include scientific investigation... But oh well.
On an unrelated note, I love your sig.

Hmm... I found another funny typo

Spoiler: GS3-3 (Paraphrased)
Maya: It's natural to eat a of cake on New Year's!


I lol'd. Obviously, "lot" is missing.
Speaking of "lot," where the hell did Lotta Hart go?
Image
Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by grim_tales »

Rizuchan wrote:I'd go back and look up this quote, but I don't remember what case it was in or the circumstance surrounding it >< Naturally, its paraphrased.

:udgy: We've never had a witness eat the evidence before! ...Well, there was that one boy a few years back...
:oops: Uh...Anyway...


I wonder what the evidence was? :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
User avatar
SirSprague
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 am
Custom Title: Defender of kittens from Edgey
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by SirSprague »

Speaking of "lot," where the hell did Lotta Hart go?


She dropped three years and became Dessie, of course. I mean, they have the same music and all.

There, I analyzed the evidence and made an exquisite deduction. :agia-shock:
:ka-whip: Fool! Do you even know what you're talking about anymore!?
:ack: AAAH! THAT HURT!
:lotta: I know you ain't no dummy, so don't think yer foolin' no one here!
:judge: There is a limit to everything, Mr. Wright. And that includes patience!
:mia: Phoenix! You have to think before you speak! You can't just blurt out any old thing.
:maya-shock: ...Nick! You're supposed to be helping me!
Guess_Who
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: SCIENCE!
Location: Texas

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Guess_Who »

grim_tales wrote:
Rizuchan wrote:I'd go back and look up this quote, but I don't remember what case it was in or the circumstance surrounding it >< Naturally, its paraphrased.

:udgy: We've never had a witness eat the evidence before! ...Well, there was that one boy a few years back...
:oops: Uh...Anyway...


I wonder what the evidence was? :D

Spoiler: 3-1
... the necklace.
RadioShadow
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Custom Title: Holding the Mega Drive controller!
Location: UK, England

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by RadioShadow »

Maya's digestive powers. XD

Spoiler: Case 5
:maya:
So that's the Inner Temple
up ahead, huh?

:phoenix:
It looks kinda run-down.

:maya:
Well, it wouldn't be very
temple-like if it was all
bright and shiny.

:phoenix:
So you're training here
tonight, huh?

:maya:
Yup!
Then everyone'll see my
spiritual powers!

:maya:
...Uuurrrgh...ggnngh...ggh...

:phoenix:
Sounds like your stomach
wants to show off its
digestive powers instead...

:maya:
I wonder if that roast
is ready yet?
Baki-Kun
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 am
Custom Title: Y E S! Y E S! Y E S!
Location: United Kingdom.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Baki-Kun »

Can't remember the line, exactly.

Spoiler:
Has anyone mentioned that one from the third case, in which Maya claims she can't fit that amount of meat in her mouth, or something along those lines? - In regard to Gumshoe's Lunchbox.


That made me chuckle. And it was rude, too.
Image
Mayhem
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Custom Title: Chaos wolf
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Mayhem »

Yep, I mentioned that near the start of the thread heh...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

Sounds like one of the more adult jokes in AA :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
RadioShadow
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Custom Title: Holding the Mega Drive controller!
Location: UK, England

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by RadioShadow »

Spoiler: Case 5 Again
:ayame:
This is the trainee's younger
sister, correct?

:ayame:
She's cute as a button!
And she seems to really love
mashed potatoes and gravy!

:edgeworth:
...Oh?

:ayame:
She even said she was going
to have the leftovers for
dinner the next night...

:ayame:
And then she took the leftover
potatoes and the whole pot of
gravy with her to her room.

:edgeworth:
(That's quite an appetite
for such a little girl...)


Now where have I heard 'As cute as a button' phrase before? :edgy:

And I think Pearly has inherited Maya's stomach. XD
Guess_Who
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: SCIENCE!
Location: Texas

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Guess_Who »

Baki-Kun wrote:Can't remember the line, exactly.

Spoiler:
Has anyone mentioned that one from the third case, in which Maya claims she can't fit that amount of meat in her mouth, or something along those lines? - In regard to Gumshoe's Lunchbox.


That made me chuckle. And it was rude, too.


Spoiler: Picture of said quote
Image
Rizuchan
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:47 pm
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Rizuchan »

replaying case 3, I found another one.

:eh?: He works at a place called Blue Screens Inc.
:maya: Hey, that sounds like a real stable company!
BigFish
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by BigFish »

I just realized what Mia was talking about when she said the "P" didn't stand for "Phoenix".

:ack:

She's sick.
RadioShadow
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Custom Title: Holding the Mega Drive controller!
Location: UK, England

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by RadioShadow »

BigFish wrote:I just realized what Mia was talking about when she said the "P" didn't stand for "Phoenix".

:ack:

She's sick.


Which is what? Peenix?

Edgey loves Bikini girls! :edgy:

Spoiler: Case 5
:edgeworth:
(Please don't call me, "boy".)
I'm sorry to trouble you...

:edgeworth:
But I'm looking for a
woman in a bikini.

{Bikini}
Well, you have found her.
Now, what can I do for you?

:edgeworth:
...

:edgeworth:
I'm sorry, but I don't see
any bikinis...

{Bikini}
Ha ha ha!
If you ask nicely, I might
give you a peek, big boy.

{Bikini}
Wa ha ha ho ho ho!

:eh?:
Umm... Mr. Edgeworth?

:eh?:
This is the head nun,
Sister Bikini... She's the
witness.

:edgeworth:
...

:edgeworth:
Why didn't you tell me that
earlier!?

:edgeworth:
This is exactly why your
salary keeps on getting cut!

:sadshoe:
Nngh...
My stomach is already growling
in protest...
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

I don't get that either. What does the "P" mean then?
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Mayhem
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Custom Title: Chaos wolf
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Mayhem »

In my mind it was either that or sounds like "wussy"...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64
KingMobUK
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by KingMobUK »

I thought the latter.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
Post Reply