The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

For threads on Gyakuten Saiban 3
Post Reply
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Sandwich »

Mayhem wrote:In my mind it was either that or sounds like "wussy"...


Oh come on. It's the internet, you don't need censorship.

PUSSY
fuck
Baki-Kun
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 am
Custom Title: Y E S! Y E S! Y E S!
Location: United Kingdom.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Baki-Kun »

DarzieP wrote:PUSSY


This thread sure could use some more, that's for sure.
Image
Mayhem
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Custom Title: Chaos wolf
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Mayhem »

Heh don't worry I can swear like a trooper most of the time, I was just doing a sarcastic allude to the real word... seeing if people could at least figure that part out :karma:

//rolls off the Cheech Marin "pussy" speech from Dusk Till Dawn heh...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64
Baki-Kun
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 am
Custom Title: Y E S! Y E S! Y E S!
Location: United Kingdom.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Baki-Kun »

My favourite is Apple Pie.
Image
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

Does "pussy" have the same meaning in the US as Europe then?
The Cheech "pussy" speech in FDTD is funny :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
KingMobUK
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by KingMobUK »

Yes it has the same meaning although arguably it's ruder in the US than it is in the UK. Same for T--t, which is mild over here but apparently quite rude over there.

Where we diverge is on the issue of Fannies.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
LuigiHann
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Custom Title: Do your best, Nick. Hee... hee... hee...

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by LuigiHann »

grim_tales wrote:Does "pussy" have the same meaning in the US as Europe then?
The Cheech "pussy" speech in FDTD is funny :D


I don't know if they use this meaning in Europe, but over here it's often used also to call a man a coward or wimp. I'd assume that's what it refers to in this context.
Image
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah, I've heard it used as an insult in that way. It can be ruder though, both over here (UK) and over there (US).
The fanny thing is confusing.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
ShyTenda
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:49 am
Custom Title: resident lurker
Location: Deep Darkness

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by ShyTenda »

I'm suddenly reminded of the "Dicks, pussies, and assholes" speech....

Can we get this thread back on topic? What's Edgey's first reaction to a "psycholock"?
Image
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Sandwich »

ShyTenda wrote:Can we get this thread back on topic?


For that...

There are three kinds of people in the world. Dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies don’t like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn’t appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don’t know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we’re going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.
fuck
Baki-Kun
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 am
Custom Title: Y E S! Y E S! Y E S!
Location: United Kingdom.

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Baki-Kun »

LuigiHann wrote:
grim_tales wrote:Does "pussy" have the same meaning in the US as Europe then?
The Cheech "pussy" speech in FDTD is funny :D


I don't know if they use this meaning in Europe, but over here it's often used also to call a man a coward or wimp. I'd assume that's what it refers to in this context.

Yeah. I've heard of the term wussy, but I wouldn't say I've ever heard it used in public.

Always reminds me of the prior discussion, though.
Image
LuigiHann
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Custom Title: Do your best, Nick. Hee... hee... hee...

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by LuigiHann »

I liked Godot's "Before you ask, no. We didn't find a catapult" line.
Image
Mikker
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
Location: Denmark

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Mikker »

Phoenix examining the string of flags in the Heavenly Hall:

- That stuff is really ruining the beutiful atmosphere arround here.
- It's so inappropriate.
- Like sister Bikini in a bikini! *shudder* ...I gotta think of the kittens...


YOU WHAT NOW?!

THINK OF THE KITTENS?!

ARE YOU REFERING TO THIS?!

Image


YOU SHUDDER AND THEN THINK ABOUT WETHER OR NOT TO MASTURBATE OVER BIKINI?!?!?!?!?!

SORRY SIR, BUT THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE! :chinami: :chinami: :chinami:
Image
User avatar
Feolys
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:18 pm
Custom Title: Possibly Insane

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Feolys »

Spoiler:
:edgeworth: I have a feeling that she's hiding something...

:larry: Could be... After all, she's shy and gets embarrassed pretty easily.


:edgeworth: ...I don't think that has anything to do with it.


:larry: Why not? Look, I know all about this kind of thing. C'mon Edgey... You were a guy once! Lots of girls are like Iris. You know I'm right!

Aha, you were a guy "once"...XDDDDDD
EricaP
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
Custom Title: Look at the location
Location: Look at the title

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by EricaP »

Does Desiree or Elise or Adrian say anything cool?
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Doctor »

For some reason, I thought this was funny:
Spoiler: Case Five, not really spoilers, but I'm a wimp.
Phoenix: (Ugh... It's a whole different type of cold up here in the mountains! Argh... Why couldn't the nearest bathroom be just a little closer to my room...?)
???: ...Mr. Wright?
Phoenix: Yaaaaaaah! Oh! Ah, Ms. Deauxnim! Are you going to use the bathroom, too?
Elise: Um, no. But... Have you seen Pearl?
---(A few minutes later)---
Phoenix: Ah...! S-Sister Iris...!
Iris: G... G-Good evening...Um, are you on your way to the bathroom too, Mr. Wright?


No idea why, but I found it funny.
And another one, from Case 4
:gumshoe: She's a female college student!
:udgy: A female college student, eh.
:gumshoe: It means she's "female" AND a "college student", sir!
Image
kman
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:40 am
Custom Title: ^_^

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by kman »

A little late, but did anyone read that interview in where they interview one of the translators for GS?

*shudders*

And I think the biggest change that was made to a character is Dr. Hotti. I’ll leave it up to you dedicated fans to figure out what he said in the original about Pearl…


*Shudders*

fdsa;lksjdf
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Doctor »

He didn't say much...
It's a lot less disturbing than you think.
Image
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by The Sandwich »

dmacmattack wrote::sadshoe: He's a real ice man, a maverick.
(describing godot)


If I hadn't watched Top Gun last night, I wouldn't have gotten that. XD
fuck
Mikker
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
Location: Denmark

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Mikker »

Has this already been mentioned?

:larry: : She flew just like that! Whoosh! Just like that guy with the red underwair!

Is this superman we're talking about here? :gant:
Image
Poltergust
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Custom Title: A Kodac moment.
Location: Yeah, right...

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Poltergust »

LuigiHann wrote:I liked Godot's "Before you ask, no. We didn't find a catapult" line.

To tell you the truth, I actually thought about the possibility of a catapult! I was so shocked that Godot actually mentioned it. XD
Image

:object:Marquees are fun...:whip:
Artemis
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: Team Stepladder
Location: Nowhere, right outside Downtown
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Artemis »

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet!

Bikini: We have special holy items prepared here to help people boost their spiritual power.
:phoenix: : H-holy items...?
Bikini: If you train an entire evening surrounded by these items... Aaah. It's quite mysterious. The spiritual power of these items seems to envelop you. Wa ha ha ha.
:nick-sweat: : (Wow, she must have just got off the trolley from the land of make-believe...)

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, anyone? :keiko:
Image
Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?
Happiness Punch!
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am
Location: Finlalaland~

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Happiness Punch! »

Case 3-2. Present Phoenix's profile to Maya.

:maya: When did you first get that porcupine cut?

:phoenix: ...Um, it's been like this ever since I was a little kid.

:maya: What!? You mean that's the way your hair is naturally!? I thought you had some sort of special "Phoenix Cut" deal with the barber. I mean... You usually only see hair like that in a video game.

:nick: (Is my hair really that weird looking?)


I laughed out loud. And this proves Phoenix doesn't use hair gel after all.

EDIT: The quote's been posted already, dargh. Well, then here's another one.

Spoiler: Case 3-5
When you have to prove that Elise would under no circumstances kill Maya, choosing the wrong evidence.

:udgy: Hmmm... Well, Mr.Godot?
:godot: If you ask me...the only thing that seems strange is the angle of Mr.Wright's index finger.
:phoenix: Eh...
:godot: Sticking your finger in an electrical outlet might be safer for you. Otherwise it might get bitten off the next time you poke it in the wrong place!
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by The Sandwich »

Happiness Punch! wrote::godot: Sticking your finger in an electrical outlet might be safer for you. Otherwise it might get bitten off the next time you poke it in the wrong place!


:hotti:
fuck
Byakko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:18 am
Custom Title: I'm in your skies; raeping your balloons

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Byakko »

Does Desiree or Elise or Adrian say anything cool?


Adrian has some cold ice-queen lines in GS2 (imo anyway). But she spazzes a lot in GS3. They could pretty much have used a new character for her role in the case, so she's more of a cameo and doesn't have neat lines.

Desiree...well I found her whole re-telling of how she met and fell in love with Ron hilarious, but mostly because of Ron ^^ And the cutscene image was nice XDD (btw, anyone can rip that? It's priceless XD)
Byakko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:18 am
Custom Title: I'm in your skies; raeping your balloons

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Byakko »

Not sure if this has been said but...this is something from Case 5 (which I'm so happy that I'm playing as Edgeqorth SQUEEE)

Fangirls, read THIS:

Spoiler:
Do...Do I really inspire such frothing desire from masses of women?


I'm slightly paraphrasing, but he DOES say 'frothing' and 'masses'.

Edit: OH GAWD! Forgive my double-post! For I am shamed...
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by axl99 »

:grossburg: to :youngmia: in 3-1:
Oooh... You've really lit a fire in my heart... And my buttocks!

LAWL!
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

Yep. Judge's Brother's Canadian as can be... and Edgeworth picks up on it in 3-4.

Spoiler: lol Canada
Edgeworth: ...his glorious hockey beard, pride of the Legal League, would be wet, but not muddy!
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Cevian
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Custom Title: Gavin Texas Ranger

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Cevian »

My favorite reference so far. From Cross Examining Atmey:

:aiga: - "...and that's all she wrote."

I'm sorry, but a Murder, She Wrote reference made my day.
Geodude
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Custom Title: the Rock Pokemon

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Geodude »

(examine the chemistry set in the Atmey Detective Agency)
:phoenix: : This desk is literally covered with all sorts of chemistry equipment.
:maya: : Oh, I just love chemistry! Say, Nick, I bet you didn't know this, but...Water is made up of carbon and hydrogen!
:phoenix: : No, no, no. Not carbon! Oxygen! Oxygen and hydrogen!
:maya: : Oh? Well, there are always alternative theories, I guess.
:phoenix: : (If by "alternative theories" you mean the ones you make up inside that head of yours.)


(examine the corpse outline in the CEO's Office in case 2)
:maya: : This rope...You think it fell out of the safe when it was opened?
:phoenix: : I don't think so.
:maya: : So, you mean...?
:phoenix: : Yeah, I think this string shows where and how the corpse was lying.
:maya: : Y-Y-You mean...The victim... H-He was killed by being crushed by the safe door?
:phoenix: : (Sh-She can't be serious... Can she...?)


:maya: : So you're going to try to connect Detective Atmey to Mr. Bullard, right?
:phoenix: : Y-Yeah, that's right. Hopefully it won't require surgery either...
JoshAckermann9
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:43 pm

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by JoshAckermann9 »

I found 2 really funny ones in Case 5 which go something like this

Spoiler:
Gumshoe: At the end of every month, I like to relax in my apartment, in the candlelight.
Edgeworth: Is that becuse you can't afford your electricity bills?
Gumshoe: H-How did you know?

and after the trial

Spoiler:
Von Karma: I wonder how the head nun is holding up?
Phoenix: Oh, wow. Is that an inkling of human kindness I hear?
:ka-whip:
Von Karma: How much pain do you like to cause with that sharp tongue of yours?
Phoenix: (Not as much pain as you cause with that leathery whip of yours.)

Something like that anyway
Image
T3h_Waffleman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by T3h_Waffleman »

:igarashi: I'm more savage than a macho man right now!

But is he randy? :hotti:
Geodude
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Custom Title: the Rock Pokemon

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Geodude »

:gumshoe: : "The name's Police Department Detective. Occupation, Dick Gumshoe."


:phoenix: : So the particular feature you recognize about the waitress is... her outfit!? But anyone could wear just such a uniform! Even me!
:udgy: : Mr. Wright! Please spare the court of any further mental anguish from that image.
QBnoYouko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
Location: SF
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by QBnoYouko »

Dunno if this was already brought up but Capcom changed Maya's name for MC Bomber in the NA release. Instead of saying "MC Hummer" she now says "MC Screwdriver."
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

:udgy: Whenever I want to enter the courthouse, I always walk through the front doors.
:youngmia: (How else would you enter? Teleportation!?)

Just another example of the Judge's stupidity.

And I KNOW this one was previously said but..........

:youngmia: "Well, we know whose milkshake brings the boys to the yard" (describing Dahlia)

... alright, I hate that quote... okay, hate is a bit of an understatement. It's more like while that quote's on-screen, I put it down and yell at my DS, saying "NO!!! F*** NO!!!" etc.

......... more later?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Tzibo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
Custom Title: ...Zvarri!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Tzibo »

Even now, I don't really understand the milkshake-quote. Could someone explain it to me?
Elriel
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:46 pm
Custom Title: Shaaaaaaak!
Location: Spain

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Elriel »

Tzibo wrote:Even now, I don't really understand the milkshake-quote. Could someone explain it to me?


It's a reference to the song Milkshake.
Tzibo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
Custom Title: ...Zvarri!

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Tzibo »

Elriel wrote:
Tzibo wrote:Even now, I don't really understand the milkshake-quote. Could someone explain it to me?


It's a reference to the song Milkshake.


Yeah, I know that song....I just wondered. >_>
Elriel
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:46 pm
Custom Title: Shaaaaaaak!
Location: Spain

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Elriel »

I suppose she said that because Dahlia was controlling the Judge and Payne with her charms.
By the way... does anybody know what Mia said in the Japanese version about Dahlia?

PD: Read what the Wikipedia article about Milkshake says:
Wikipedia wrote:In addition, Mia Fey from the video game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations said "We all know whose milkshake brings the boys to the yard" referring to a witness in the first trial.

It seems that this will become one of the game most famous quotes...
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

QBnoYouko wrote:Dunno if this was already brought up but Capcom changed Maya's name for MC Bomber in the NA release. Instead of saying "MC Hummer" she now says "MC Screwdriver."

At least they could have said a "Hummertime" joke.

Well, here's a nother Judge's Brother quote:

Judge's brother - Refrain from whipping me, Ms. von Karma! Cross-whipping is as bad as cross-checking.

Okay, they REALLY laid it on thick with the hockey references...

Another good one that was likely reported earlier:

Edgey: Are...
Franny: ...you...
Judgey: High! She's really high up in this picture!
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Post Reply