Xero Wright wrote:I STILL can't get over that mistake. WHEN HE WAS IN A CHILD?

Are you saying that because it is unusual, it can't exsist>
You dare to paraphrase my sayings, Trite?
When one eliminates the impossible, what remains must be the truth! It is fully possible......
THAT THE JUDGE has a DEFECT IN ONE OR BOTH ears and therefore, be part-deaf!
True story guys. Story of my life.








: Well, what's inside it?
: I'm not sure, but it's round. And it's really smooth and hard.
In the name of love, a man will soil himself silly!
Are...!
You..!
High! The girl is really high in this picture!
My specially made monocle is worth more than a thousand Detective Gumshoes.
The only thing “peculiar” in this courtroom… is on top of your head.
Nick! Are you going to let him get away with making fun of your hair!?
(Yes… At least until I know he can’t use his goggles to fry me or something…)
There are plenty of mountains closer.
Well, I went there once on a trip with a college Hiking Club. I fell in love with its stark, desolate beauty and its cold, yet romantic, gloominess...
If you present that evidence, it would be like…
Shivering in the cold, you are closing your eyes to the truth…
If you’re in jail, you don’t have to pay for your own meals, you know.
…*gasp!*
…
…Too late, I already did.
You really ought to think about buying one of the charms we sell here, Mr. Wright.
Huh?




Mr. Wright! You can mumble to yourself like a wino on your own time!
Ohhh....I feel cold all over, Edgey.
Maybe it's because of my cold laugh?
- Toilet? My perfect little Dollie doesn't poop!