Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
-
PhoenixFire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
- Location: Sailing the Great Sea
- Contact:
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
The Doctor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3049
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: The Father of Death
- Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
That's pretty cool. I like it better than your attempts at humor.
Very neat, I must say. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Also, we all know I'd throw awesome parties...
And it needs more me.
((WAITWAIT SHOLY HIT YOU COULD HAVE ME TESTIFY CAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE HELL YES))
Very neat, I must say. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Also, we all know I'd throw awesome parties...
And it needs more me.
((WAITWAIT SHOLY HIT YOU COULD HAVE ME TESTIFY CAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE HELL YES))

-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
If you threw such an awesome party, how come i didn't come?
And you nearly got your friend in jail, you bastard D:<
And sorry dude, i already have the script sorted out :/
I can put you in case 2, though..
And you nearly got your friend in jail, you bastard D:<
And sorry dude, i already have the script sorted out :/
I can put you in case 2, though..


-
The Doctor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3049
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: The Father of Death
- Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Didn't you get the invitation?
Daaaaaamn. What happened?
And I did not get Danny almost put in jail!
But it would make sense for me to testify, as it was my party...at my house...hosted by me...
Daaaaaamn. What happened?
And I did not get Danny almost put in jail!
But it would make sense for me to testify, as it was my party...at my house...hosted by me...

-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Yah.... But i already finished the script :(
So uhh, you know.
So uhh, you know.


-
Lord Nathaniel
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Hooray, More. ^_^
You're working through this quite quickly... not that I'm complaining.
It's very interesting, and I am impressed you've thought this far ahead, very nice Avi. ^_^
You're working through this quite quickly... not that I'm complaining.
It's very interesting, and I am impressed you've thought this far ahead, very nice Avi. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
-
Harra Arial
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:21 am
- Custom Title: Let the dream begin~
- Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Excellent work on Chapter Five, I must say! <3 I love how Harra's turning this entire thing around. XD

-
NaturallyLazy
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
- Location: Blinking and in the sun
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
I like how this is turning out Aviv! Makes me wish I had a sprite so I could be in it. Meh, whatever.
So, that's the way the fish flies![/random spam]
So, that's the way the fish flies![/random spam]
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
GODAMNIT, WHY DOES EVERYONE REQUEST THEIR OCS D:
Yeah, guys. i'll accept OC auditions for the next case ONLY while i'm working on the case before that. :|
Case 2 auditions are closed. OCs:
Aviv Hazan
Arine Ami
Danny Erman
Iban Serrot
Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)
Harra Arial.
Shojogirl
The Doctor
While i'll work on the second case, i'll accept auditions for case three. ^^
Yeah, guys. i'll accept OC auditions for the next case ONLY while i'm working on the case before that. :|
Case 2 auditions are closed. OCs:
Aviv Hazan
Arine Ami
Danny Erman
Iban Serrot
Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)
Harra Arial.
Shojogirl
The Doctor
While i'll work on the second case, i'll accept auditions for case three. ^^
Last edited by Aviv on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.


-
Sphinx
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: Affection!
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Eep, I want in plx.
-
Lord Nathaniel
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Aviv wrote:Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)
Actually, you have it exactly right. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
Mystic Mina
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 278
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 6:16 am
- Custom Title: :|
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Pretty nice. I like the twist in the plot...
x3 Your hair looks like it got burnt. D:
x3 Your hair looks like it got burnt. D:
Thanks to Glace Leau and Vickinator for the signature and avatar!
Married to Xero Wright! <3
Click here to join the TWEWY RP group at dA!
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
Madame Sho
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 pm
- Custom Title: PM me, I bite ;)
- Location: SF Bay Area
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
Insani99999
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 273
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 8:02 am
- Custom Title: HeadHump!
- Location: Phillipines
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
OMG awesome comic.
cant wait for page 6 :D
cant wait for page 6 :D
The 11-year old prince of insanity.
Talk to me on Yahoo Messanger: Insani99999@yahoo.com
http://insanity-09.myminicity.com/
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
Gikon
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:25 pm
- Custom Title: THE DEFENSE IS IN LOVE!
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
YOU BASED ARINE OFF ME, DIDN'T YOU D:
I love my Azzy <3
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
LIKE I WOULD BASE ANYONE OFF YOU!
Kidding. Sorry, but no :/
You're not the only green eyed blond i know, you know, you know?
LIKE I WOULD BASE ANYONE OFF YOU!
Kidding. Sorry, but no :/
You're not the only green eyed blond i know, you know, you know?


-
PhoenixFire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
- Location: Sailing the Great Sea
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
This really is awesome. I can't get enough of its. MOARRRR PLX.

-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)
Actually, me is uploading the final part. it is extra long, has 108 frames, and is 2.24. Patience.


-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
PhoenixFire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
- Location: Sailing the Great Sea
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)
FUCK WII BROWSER
At least my computer will be fixed tomorrow :D
Alright then... Now that MT is finished... can I be in case 3? :)
I'll have a sprite later... so you don't need to make one, Viv. Please?
At least my computer will be fixed tomorrow :D
Alright then... Now that MT is finished... can I be in case 3? :)
I'll have a sprite later... so you don't need to make one, Viv. Please?

-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)
No, its not you >_< I think its this damn vista.
it resizes images or something..
it resizes images or something..


-
PhoenixFire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
- Location: Sailing the Great Sea
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)
Ni, it's wii.
My comp has XP so I am getting it repaired so I don't hafta get Vista. :\
My comp has XP so I am getting it repaired so I don't hafta get Vista. :\

-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Ahah, fixed.
You know, each time i look at the last frame, i smile for some reason. :)
You know, each time i look at the last frame, i smile for some reason. :)


-
root_beer_junkie
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 716
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
- Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
- Location: Donuts.
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Aw, how cute! Though the Phoenix part seemed a tad rushed...
Phoenix: Could you adopt Pearl for me?
Aviv: Um, actually-
Phoenix: KTHANXBAI!
Aviv: ...What just happened...?
Aw well. That was pretty funny.
Phoenix: Could you adopt Pearl for me?
Aviv: Um, actually-
Phoenix: KTHANXBAI!
Aviv: ...What just happened...?
Aw well. That was pretty funny.

Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
-
PhoenixFire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
- Location: Sailing the Great Sea
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Now that I got it to work...
That was awesome.
That was awesome.

-
Zeitgeist
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:56 pm
- Custom Title: Joanna Newsom's #1 Fan :)
- Location: London
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Good stuff I really enjoyed it!
Very funny and the drawings were adorable :)
Very funny and the drawings were adorable :)
-
exCLOUDyGH
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:31 pm
- Custom Title: Timid... sigh...
- Location: Canovelles... Bcn... España... {Spain}...
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Good comic... Aviv... 

Thanks to Apollo72 for the Sig...
I win as a Vanilla Townie in AAO Mafia Round Tenniversary Edition...
-
Lord Nathaniel
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
That was a really good ending Avi. ^_^
That last panel was soo sweet too. ^_^
And I assume Aviv has a special power when he touches certain evidence? Call it a hunch, but I do like that as a possible development.
Oh~! And awwww, Pearly~! ^_^
Really good Avi. ^_^
That last panel was soo sweet too. ^_^
And I assume Aviv has a special power when he touches certain evidence? Call it a hunch, but I do like that as a possible development.
Oh~! And awwww, Pearly~! ^_^
Really good Avi. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
-
NaturallyLazy
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
- Location: Blinking and in the sun
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
YAY!! I love the end!
Pearls!!<3
Pearls!!<3
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
-
The Doctor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3049
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: The Father of Death
- Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
XD BEST BREAKDOWN EVER.
Great ending, yep.
Great ending, yep.

-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Hehe, Thanks, guys ^^
Fun fact:
This chapter has 108 frames. oO
Fun fact:
This chapter has 108 frames. oO


-
PrinceDaniel07
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3459
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
- Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
- Contact:
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
YAY I GET TO SEE VIOLA AT THE END MWAHAHAH!
Lovely Rita-
Sphinx
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: Affection!
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
I think I cried a little. ;o
MOAR!!11
MOAR!!11
-
Aviv
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
- Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
- Location: Hugging MMF!
- Contact:
-
Sphinx
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: Affection!
Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)
Because something flew in my eye. >.<
No, but the epic breakdown was epic. O:
No, but the epic breakdown was epic. O:

