Rate the Last Movie you Saw
-
Miles Wright 114
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 pm
- Custom Title: Put that cookie down!
- Location: North East England
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ghostbusters 10/10 : Do I really have to say why?
Ghostbusters II 8/10 : Decent sequel, can't wait for the 360 version to come out
Ghostbusters II 8/10 : Decent sequel, can't wait for the 360 version to come out
-
H4RDMEISTER
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Holy whack! Unlyrical lyrics Andre
- Location: North-East England
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Saving Private Ryan 9.9/10 : An amazing movie and i reccomend mostly to men. Very graphic and the best war movie i've seen.

-
silentxfilmstar
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 862
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
- Location: Beaverditch
-
KHF
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Spirited Away - 8/10
One of the best anime films I've seen in a while. Reminds me somewhat of classic Disney in a way.
One of the best anime films I've seen in a while. Reminds me somewhat of classic Disney in a way.
| I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats. |
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
0/10. Transformers 2. Let's..... just not talk about it....

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
cocochan
- Suspect

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm
- Custom Title: Phoenix - rise from the ashes?
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
7.5/10 Iron Man - entertaining, Robert Downy Jr. was great.
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
cocochan wrote:7.5/10 Iron Man - entertaining, Robert Downy Jr. was great.
You just now saw Iron Man?
Tell me you've seen the Dark Knight....

-
cocochan
- Suspect

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm
- Custom Title: Phoenix - rise from the ashes?
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
BlackJack wrote:cocochan wrote:7.5/10 Iron Man - entertaining, Robert Downy Jr. was great.
You just now saw Iron Man?![]()
Tell me you've seen the Dark Knight....
Yes I've seen Dark Knight (on opening night actually). And I just saw Iron Man last night. But what does that have to do with seeing Dark Knight??

-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
cocochan wrote:BlackJack wrote:cocochan wrote:7.5/10 Iron Man - entertaining, Robert Downy Jr. was great.
You just now saw Iron Man?![]()
Tell me you've seen the Dark Knight....
Yes I've seen Dark Knight (on opening night actually). And I just saw Iron Man last night. But what does that have to do with seeing Dark Knight??
Superhero movies released last summer.
I saw Iron Man and The Dark Knight on opening day.
(I'm a fanboy)And I thought that since you took so long to see Iron Man there was a chance you haven't seen TDK. (More people haven't seen it than I thought)

-
Robin Goodfellow
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 229
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:29 am
- Custom Title: Resident Bookworm
- Location: The frigidland of Canada.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Newsies (9.5/10): I might just be biased but while its one of those older musical films for kids I still think its one of the most enjoyable musicals. Great music and has one of those pick you up feels when you're feeling depressed. Plus, its neat seeing Christian Bale from nearly two decades back.

-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Public Enemies: 53%
Most characters, aside from the three main ones (Depp, Bale, and Cotillard), lacked character depth, and the dialogue was sparce. I thought it was going to be a cat-and-mouse film with a bigger emphasis on the investigations, yet the investigations played a very little part in the film.
Not one of Mann's better films.
Most characters, aside from the three main ones (Depp, Bale, and Cotillard), lacked character depth, and the dialogue was sparce. I thought it was going to be a cat-and-mouse film with a bigger emphasis on the investigations, yet the investigations played a very little part in the film.
Not one of Mann's better films.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Army of Darkness. Ok I've seen it before but it's a classic. 9/10.

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Turnabout Clerk wrote:Army of Darkness. Ok I've seen it before but it's a classic. 9/10.
Agreed.
Airplane! - 8/10
The screwball humor and zany escapades were definitely entertaining. And the film has so many quotable lines that it's almost full to bursting. That is its greatest strength as well as its greatest weakness. I was hard pressed to find a funny line that hasn't been quoted to death.
That aside, it's a great film that earns its place as a comedy classic.
-
Capybara
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 662
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm
- Custom Title: Chief Oldbagger
- Location: There.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Year One- 7/10
It was a very "meh" film. It was sort of funny, but nothing astounding or memorable. Jack Black is quite good in it, but I prefer Micheal Ciera (Think that's his name) because his weedy personality made it a lot funnier to me. In no way a 12A though.
"Is that chest hair?"
"Mostly. Don't ask."

It was a very "meh" film. It was sort of funny, but nothing astounding or memorable. Jack Black is quite good in it, but I prefer Micheal Ciera (Think that's his name) because his weedy personality made it a lot funnier to me. In no way a 12A though.
"Is that chest hair?"
"Mostly. Don't ask."

-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Capybara wrote:Year One- 7/10
It was a very "meh" film. It was sort of funny, but nothing astounding or memorable. Jack Black is quite good in it, but I prefer Micheal Ciera (Think that's his name) because his weedy personality made it a lot funnier to me. In no way a 12A though.
"Is that chest hair?"
"Mostly. Don't ask."
Michael Cera
-
Eduds
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:50 pm
- Custom Title: Louco é quem me diz e não é feliz
- Location: Brazil
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie - 9/10
Short, but one of the funniest film I have ever seen. I watched the brazilian version (because the dubbers working there are the best on the bussiness) and a few things seemed a bit off, if you know what I mean, but I'm sure I wouldn't laugh that much watching the original version.
Short, but one of the funniest film I have ever seen. I watched the brazilian version (because the dubbers working there are the best on the bussiness) and a few things seemed a bit off, if you know what I mean, but I'm sure I wouldn't laugh that much watching the original version.
-
jamie gumshoe
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 pm
- Custom Title: and the plot thickens
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
My sister's keeper 10/10 It was beautifully done great acting and dialog but i wont recomend it unless you a prepared for a really sad movie god it was sad not like aww tear up kind of sad (which i usually do in like most movies) but full out sobbing on your friends shoulder and then in the ladies bathroom with everyone else who watched the movie kind of sad....... 


-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Amv Hell 4: The Last One...



Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Turnabout Clerk wrote:Amv Hell 4: The Last One...
AMV HELL YES!!
20/10 right?

-
DerekAMW
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 936
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm
- Custom Title: Rebirth
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Turnabout Clerk wrote:0/10. Transformers 2. Let's..... just not talk about it....
Might I ask what you thought was wrong with it?
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Platinum Skye wrote:Turnabout Clerk wrote:0/10. Transformers 2. Let's..... just not talk about it....
Might I ask what you thought was wrong with it?
- MEGATRON IS FRIGGIN WEAK!
- My take is that it should be renamed "Transformers 2: The love Story"
- Less transformers action more human chatting.
- Random new characters that don't get developed, named and ain't entertaining (Gangsta twins and...bike transformers anyone? Also random geek kid)
- Humans own decepticons
Lotsa reasons in my opinion not that it won't make you go AAAAAAAAAAAH! in awe a few times.
But the last film I saw was Blood: The Last Vampire.
I thought it was good but....with a very misleading title.
Blood: Who's that? The main character is called Saya.
The Last Vampire: Again...theres loads of Vamps though they are called 'Demons' still Vampires everywhere.
All the same I think the sword fighting scenes particularly the flashback one however the ending is confusing and there is one line that has me dumbfounded.
In Kanji in a school (admittedly near an american base)
Girl: I can't believe they let a jap in here.
WHAT THE HELL!? Your in JAPAN! Come on is it really that surprising?
Oh well film was generally ok.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
IIRC, it was Death Note: L Change The WorLd.
I was kinda apprehensive about watching it, but it was a pleasent surprise, even if it was half of it.
7/10.
It inspired me to write a fanfic.
I was kinda apprehensive about watching it, but it was a pleasent surprise, even if it was half of it.
7/10.
It inspired me to write a fanfic.

-
DerekAMW
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 936
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm
- Custom Title: Rebirth
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:- MEGATRON IS FRIGGIN WEAK!
- My take is that it should be renamed "Transformers 2: The love Story"
- Less transformers action more human chatting.
- Random new characters that don't get developed, named and ain't entertaining (Gangsta twins and...bike transformers anyone? Also random geek kid)
- Humans own decepticons
Lotsa reasons in my opinion not that it won't make you go AAAAAAAAAAAH! in awe a few times.
Well what were you expecting? I actually liked that *geek* student by the way.
-
Black-Harmonia
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am
- Custom Title: キラキラ ♥
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Platinum Skye wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:- MEGATRON IS FRIGGIN WEAK!
- My take is that it should be renamed "Transformers 2: The love Story"
- Less transformers action more human chatting.
- Random new characters that don't get developed, named and ain't entertaining (Gangsta twins and...bike transformers anyone? Also random geek kid)
- Humans own decepticons
Lotsa reasons in my opinion not that it won't make you go AAAAAAAAAAAH! in awe a few times.
Well what were you expecting? I actually liked that *geek* student by the way.
1:19 of this vid sums it up pretty well.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I think I asked if we could just..... not talk about it....
It was even worse then the first............
Michael Bay Violated me.
It was even worse then the first............
Michael Bay Violated me.


Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
BlackJack wrote:Platinum Skye wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:- MEGATRON IS FRIGGIN WEAK!
- My take is that it should be renamed "Transformers 2: The love Story"
- Less transformers action more human chatting.
- Random new characters that don't get developed, named and ain't entertaining (Gangsta twins and...bike transformers anyone? Also random geek kid)
- Humans own decepticons
Lotsa reasons in my opinion not that it won't make you go AAAAAAAAAAAH! in awe a few times.
Well what were you expecting? I actually liked that *geek* student by the way.
1:19 of this vid sums it up pretty well.
Geek Student wasn't developed enough....he was a coward who couldn't handle real world situations and by the end of the film....he was still a coward who couldn't handle real situations, the officer guy from the last film had to drag him through everything. The only purpose of geek student was to highlight that Shia Le Bouf's character wasn't a loser anymore.....as he was quite a loser in the previous film whereas this film makes him look cool by introducing someone much worse.
And I wasn't expecting Megatron to get beat by humans, the old transformers nearly getting no screentime, the new transformers getting nearly no screentime I mean the bike girls appeared like twice, once in the opening, twice in the BOOM.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:And I wasn't expecting Megatron to get beat by humans, the old transformers nearly getting no screentime, the new transformers getting nearly no screentime
This is concentrated stupid right here.

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
BlackJack wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:And I wasn't expecting Megatron to get beat by humans, the old transformers nearly getting no screentime, the new transformers getting nearly no screentime
This is concentrated stupid right here.
I know *sigh* and the big giant 'wheel' transformer didn't put up half the fight I had hoped for neither.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Godot shot Michael Bay for all the shit he's but the human race through

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
Logic Sword
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: England
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Logic Sword wrote:Twilight.
...
*cries*
cry = 0/10

-
inu98756
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
- Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
- Location: Missouri, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Hancock - 4/5.
it was awesome and funny but some parts made me go
it was awesome and funny but some parts made me go


Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
inu98756 wrote:Hancock - 4/5.
it was awesome and funny but some parts made me go
It was a great modern superhero tale, until about 5 minutes after the "twist". I should mention that it was one of the few movie twists that actually took me by surprise. Anyway, after that point, the movie spiraled down in a jumbled up mess. But it's a credit to Will Smith that he managed to make it enjoyable anyway.

-
inu98756
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
- Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
- Location: Missouri, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
BlackJack wrote:inu98756 wrote:Hancock - 4/5.
it was awesome and funny but some parts made me go
It was a great modern superhero tale, until about 5 minutes after the "twist". I should mention that it was one of the few movie twists that actually took me by surprise. Anyway, after that point, the movie spiraled down in a jumbled up mess. But it's a credit to Will Smith that he managed to make it enjoyable anyway.
seconded.
also, MOUNTAIN TOP!! *super orgasm*
that was my favorite part of the movie XD
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
inu98756 wrote:BlackJack wrote:inu98756 wrote:Hancock - 4/5.
it was awesome and funny but some parts made me go
It was a great modern superhero tale, until about 5 minutes after the "twist". I should mention that it was one of the few movie twists that actually took me by surprise. Anyway, after that point, the movie spiraled down in a jumbled up mess. But it's a credit to Will Smith that he managed to make it enjoyable anyway.
seconded.
also, MOUNTAIN TOP!! *super orgasm*that was my favorite part of the movie XD
Yeah, that was great. I'm also gonna do the "Call Me An Asshole One More Time" in a Phoenix Wrong with Hobohodo.
(It's the hat
)Tenacious D & The Pick Of Destiny - 8/10
Even if you don't like Tenacious D the band (which I do, and probably rated it a bit higher because of it.), then you'll enjoy this rockin' film. As long as you don't mind lowbrow humor (fart, drugs, and sex jokes) or mindless streams of cursing, then this should be an enjoyable movie. It's not too long, and the Final Scene/Musical Number ("Beelzeboss") is undeniably epic.
(which I'm also Phoenix Wronging XD)
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ah Yes the Pick of Destiny.
A seriously good film great for laughs, was watching it a few days ago with my pal on TV
A freakin hilarious film and singing along to Beelzeboss is fun.
A seriously good film great for laughs, was watching it a few days ago with my pal on TV
A freakin hilarious film and singing along to Beelzeboss is fun.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:A freakin hilarious film and singing along to Beelzeboss is fun.
I have "Beelzeboss" on my iPod. Sometimes me and my brother alternate singing the lines (I'm always JB).
That sounded much geekier after I wrote it out.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
BlackJack wrote:Herr Blondie wrote:A freakin hilarious film and singing along to Beelzeboss is fun.
I have "Beelzeboss" on my iPod. Sometimes me and my brother alternate singing the lines (I'm always JB).
![]()
That sounded much geekier after I wrote it out.
Better JB than the mayonaise gargling Cage.
Besides he gets the sad bit in the film when he breaks up the D
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Max300frk
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:50 am
- Custom Title: Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet
- Location: You don't want to know...
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Howl's Moving Castle: 8/10
Some parts were boring but the movie was overall good. Haven't seen anything more recent lately...
I wish I can watch that but I can't find the movie on DVD anywhere in the ghetto place I live in.
Some parts were boring but the movie was overall good. Haven't seen anything more recent lately...
kazzy wrote:eagle eye: 8/10 beautiful car chase/blow up scenes, making me think he was dead but he wasn't, tedious in the beginning.
go, watch, NOW.
I wish I can watch that but I can't find the movie on DVD anywhere in the ghetto place I live in.












