SuperAj3's Sprites!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

I turned a drawing I did into a sprite just so I could share it here XD
Image
Frechi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Custom Title: Take that!
Location: Japanifornia

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Frechi »

Ooh, that's a really good one!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Might as well post here since this is technically a sprite:
Image
Just a quick sprite of a character I designed.
milaza
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:00 am
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by milaza »

I was so shocked when I saw your Asselin BB II sprite, haha. I must've seen you in the SideM fandom a few years back? But anyway, it's really cool to see your improvement in sprite-making across the years!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

milaza wrote:I was so shocked when I saw your Asselin BB II sprite, haha. I must've seen you in the SideM fandom a few years back? But anyway, it's really cool to see your improvement in sprite-making across the years!
Ahh thanks! And yeah I've only really spoken about SideM on twitter XD Not really been within the fandom that much.

(Also I can't find that Asselin sprite now LOL I've tried to neaten up/update my OP to have a more complete list of my sprites, but it's still missing things)
milaza
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:00 am
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by milaza »

Yeah, I think I saw you on twitter in 2016~2017, though I never talked to you before. The Asselin sprite was in the December 2016 spriting competition thread. I remember sending it to my friend because I was so surprised to see it, haha.

Edit: Oh damn, looking through the other sprite contest threads, you also made a Kanako sprite!! Cute!!!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

milaza wrote:Yeah, I think I saw you on twitter in 2016~2017, though I never talked to you before. The Asselin sprite was in the December 2016 spriting competition thread. I remember sending it to my friend because I was so surprised to see it, haha.

Edit: Oh damn, looking through the other sprite contest threads, you also made a Kanako sprite!! Cute!!!
Nice to meet another im@s fan! And aww thanks! And yeah Kanako's my fave CG character :pearl:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Made an alternate outfit for Jinxie:
Image
GechaTN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:17 am
Location: America

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by GechaTN »

Good work as always, SuperAJ! these are spectacular! :gant-clap:
Especially that "How to 'Pixel' Sprites" Tutorial!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks!

Revamped my sprites of Stella!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Oh wow I've not posted since August!

ImageImageImage
Enjoy XD
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

She tek foto
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Made these as part of a twitter challenge
Image
Image
External-arm-616
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:52 pm
Custom Title: Hello world

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by External-arm-616 »

They look very good good job :pearl:
Image Image Image


"The defense is petting everyone your honor!"
Frechi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Custom Title: Take that!
Location: Japanifornia

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Frechi »

SuperAj3 wrote:Made these as part of a twitter challenge
Image
Image
Serious Gummy and shocked Klavi for the win xDD :klavier: :eh?:
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Southern Corn »

Very epic, good job on both of these :)
Image
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thank you all!

I made this on a livestream just now:
Image
I admit it's nerve-wracking to sprite knowing people are watching but haha still did it in a decent time XD
Frechi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Custom Title: Take that!
Location: Japanifornia

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Frechi »

Now I wish I'd tuned in - I could use the help xDD
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Frechi wrote:Now I wish I'd tuned in - I could use the help xDD
I've been doing them in the Ace Attorney Case Developer's discord. Don't worry no one really showed up (1 person did that's it).
If you do want any tips feel free to DM or message! I'll try my best!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Talk about a hiatus! I'm back with another sprite!
Image
She'll appear in case 2 of my fangame. IDK if the sprite's style is up to par with my others but it was difficult for me to make (to say the least LOL). I think I've gotten a bit rusty
Frechi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Custom Title: Take that!
Location: Japanifornia

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Frechi »

SuperAj3 wrote:Talk about a hiatus! I'm back with another sprite!
Image
She'll appear in case 2 of my fangame. IDK if the sprite's style is up to par with my others but it was difficult for me to make (to say the least LOL). I think I've gotten a bit rusty
Are you kidding? She looks great
WoweMain
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:42 pm
Custom Title: The "miracle" never happened.
Location: Latvia
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by WoweMain »

You have very cool sprites! True, some sprites look ... strange (for example, Maya's sprite in the AAI style). But the rest look very, very cool, keep it up!
Dievs, svēti Latviju!
WoweMain
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:42 pm
Custom Title: The "miracle" never happened.
Location: Latvia
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by WoweMain »

SuperAj3 wrote:Thanks!

Revamped my sprites of Stella!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
:udgey: Wow, your Stella sprites are a separate art form! Drawn very cool, if I didn't know, I thought they were in the game!
Dievs, svēti Latviju!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

WoweMain wrote: :udgey: Wow, your Stella sprites are a separate art form! Drawn very cool, if I didn't know, I thought they were in the game!
Thanks! :acro:
WoweMain wrote:You have very cool sprites! True, some sprites look ... strange (for example, Maya's sprite in the AAI style). But the rest look very, very cool, keep it up!
Thanks! Hehe it's sorta 10 years of sprites condensed into 1 thread so I get some might look odd but XD It's cool seeing how much I've changed.
Scriptmakersoft
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:31 am
Custom Title: How do I set a custom title
Location: Ukraine

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Scriptmakersoft »

These are so good wtf :udgey:
How do I edit a signature????
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

A small bump. I've still been posting my new sprites on AAO as I make them, but haven't really updated this page in quite some time.

For clarity, most of my sprites are backed up on google drive, and the link to them is in my OP.

As for ones I've yet to add to my Drive, I'm now sharing these via filegarden. Here are some I've done in the last 12 months:
Spoiler: individual sprites
OC Concepts:
ImageImage

A redesign project I was doing for fun, re-imagining my fangame cast:
ImageImageImage

Revamped Addeline sprite (hopefully will redo this set eventually):
Image

New sprite set - Porter Bellow (full animations for these poses can be found here):
ImageImageImage
Spoiler: Some art
Image
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

I am silly and hit "quote" instead of "edit". :acro:
I may as well just share some more art then
Spoiler: Sprites made for my game "On the Flip Side"
This was made for an AAO comp but was not done in an AA style. I went kinda more abstract but really enjoyed the process of coming up with these!
ImageImage
The 2 main characters and detectives on the case - Anna-Lee and Bowe

ImageImageImage
Some of the various characters you'll meet.

ImageImageImage
Some of the various locations.
The game is in a demo state available to play here: https://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=146913
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

New OC design I drew on stream, Nia Polytan:
Image

I originally was drawing an idol-themed character and someone commented about her holding ice-cream instead of a microphone so I leaned into the dessert theming haha.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Small art dump of some stuff I drew recently.

In keeping with my redesign trend, I picked Axel as the next to give a fresh look to. I went more grunge-inspired with the outfit:
Spoiler: Axel art
Image
I also drew this character as part of a small limited-palette challenge I gave myself after someone suggested designing a character based off a palette. I did tweak the colours a bit but in the end it works well enough XD
Spoiler: art
Image
CaptainVictoria
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 am
Custom Title: The soup is cold and the salad is hot
Location: Somewhere between here and Funkytown

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by CaptainVictoria »

I never thought I'd come on here and see someone have to state AI is prohibited. :payne: It felt so much safer here.

Axel Steele's easily one of my favorite OCs of yours. Is his name a reference at all to Guitar Hero? Its main character is named "Axel Steel". I notice his motif is hard rock, so I'm just wondering.
Image
Me, looking at tinypic's dead links.
Sprite topic!
Oh yeah, and here's my sprite topic on Scratch,, because it exists, and contains some more stuff that's not on my main sprite topic.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

CaptainVictoria wrote:I never thought I'd come on here and see someone have to state AI is prohibited. :payne: It felt so much safer here.

Axel Steele's easily one of my favorite OCs of yours. Is his name a reference at all to Guitar Hero? Its main character is named "Axel Steel". I notice his motif is hard rock, so I'm just wondering.
Thanks so much for the complements! The name came from the story I had behind my fangame (his real name is Alex but adopted a stage name to sound cooler LOL)

And yeah unfortunately I've had someone run my sprites through AI to make their own but that was elsewhere and was removed when reported which was a positive outcome.
Post Reply