Rate the Last Movie you Saw
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
You shouldn't hit your wife Blackjack..... yeah I got no movie scores.... sorry

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Herr Blondie wrote:Tch thats a problem.
So an actor, one that walks across the backs of other people literally, squanders money, supports Nazism lets say for arguments sake and is generally considered the evilest person in the world....
And if it was also the best actor in the world on screen, you'd still respect them?
People need to judge on more than talent.
BlackJack wrote:It doesn't mean I respect him, just that I like his acting.
People need to read comments more carefully.
Turnabout Clerk wrote:You shouldn't hit your wife Blackjack
You're right!
I'M SORRY, MAKA!!

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Your totally right BlackJack folks should read it more carefully, all the same....
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Pickens
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 938
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Eureka Seven Pocket Full of Rainbows gets an Interesting attempt at some sort of pseudo sequel out of Tried to do too much for just a movie.
-
Zexion
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm
- Custom Title: SPIN L, SPIN!! >:D
- Location: North Carolina
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Bride Wars: 7/10 it was ok, some funny parts here and there (and the blue hair made me lol) but I got bored kinda fast...then it got good again, then boring...
Twilight: -4/10 do i even need a reason? it sucked. alot.
Twilight: -4/10 do i even need a reason? it sucked. alot.

-
inu98756
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
- Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
- Location: Missouri, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Bubble Boy: 5/5
this was so funny!
YOU WANT 500 DOLLA?
this was so funny!

YOU WANT 500 DOLLA?


Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
-
FlameInferno
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 778
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
- Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
- Location: Up North
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Marley & Me 8/10
It was so heartwarming and just so nicely done. I even found myself crying at the end.
It was so heartwarming and just so nicely done. I even found myself crying at the end.
-
BlackJack
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm
- Custom Title: Friction, baby! - Keith Richards
- Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Superman Returns - 6/10
It was OK. And that's it. Very disappointing with it being Superman"s triumphant return to the silver screen after a near-20 year hiatus. But it can relax knowing that it isn't as bad as Superman 4.
That said, I love Kevin Spacey's portrayal of Lex Luthor. While this incarnation of Lex Luthor (Luthor, The Mad Criminal Scientist) isn't my favorite (I prefer the Malevolent Industrialist version of Luthor better), Spacey was still one of the only characters that kept the film from being a snore-fest.
Best quote: "WROOOOOONG!!"
And as a final note, Son of Superman = Fail.
It was OK. And that's it. Very disappointing with it being Superman"s triumphant return to the silver screen after a near-20 year hiatus. But it can relax knowing that it isn't as bad as Superman 4.
That said, I love Kevin Spacey's portrayal of Lex Luthor. While this incarnation of Lex Luthor (Luthor, The Mad Criminal Scientist) isn't my favorite (I prefer the Malevolent Industrialist version of Luthor better), Spacey was still one of the only characters that kept the film from being a snore-fest.
Best quote: "WROOOOOONG!!"
And as a final note, Son of Superman = Fail.
-
Zexion
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm
- Custom Title: SPIN L, SPIN!! >:D
- Location: North Carolina
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Fanal Fantasy XII Advent Children-10/10 One of the best movies ive EVER seen
Trasformers 2 - 8/10, it was pretty good, but way to perverted at some parts
Trasformers 2 - 8/10, it was pretty good, but way to perverted at some parts
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Zexion wrote:Fanal Fantasy XII Advent Children-10/10 One of the best movies ive EVER seen
Trasformers 2 - 8/10, it was pretty good, but way to perverted at some parts
I didn't realise there was a Fanal Fantasy XII out

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
inu98756
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
- Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
- Location: Missouri, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Die Hard - 5/5
epic action movie was epic. :D
"Yippie ki yay, motherfucker..."
epic action movie was epic. :D
"Yippie ki yay, motherfucker..."


Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Zexion wrote:Fanal Fantasy XII Advent Children-10/10 One of the best movies ive EVER seen
Trasformers 2 - 8/10, it was pretty good, but way to perverted at some parts
You fail on SO MANY ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hangover. 8.5/10. Very stupid. Very Funny. Very entertaining.

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
SerialVER
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1150
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: GANTALITY!
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Crow. 7/10
I liked the movie, it does 'lack' a certain something but it is still a fun movie in regards of revenge and atonement.
What other movie has a little girl who spends all day on the streets and sounds like a 50 a day smoker?
Watch this after watching Batman: The Dark Knight.
I liked the movie, it does 'lack' a certain something but it is still a fun movie in regards of revenge and atonement.
What other movie has a little girl who spends all day on the streets and sounds like a 50 a day smoker?
Watch this after watching Batman: The Dark Knight.

"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\
-
Feush
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:58 pm
- Custom Title: a real imaginary friend
- Location: Bat Cave
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Cashback - 8/10
A strange drama masquerading as a comedy.
True it was funny at parts but it was a legitimately interesting and dramatic even if the end was a tad cheesy.
While not the greatest movie ever I was very interested whilst watching and would recommend provided you don't mind a lot of nudity ;P
A strange drama masquerading as a comedy.
True it was funny at parts but it was a legitimately interesting and dramatic even if the end was a tad cheesy.
While not the greatest movie ever I was very interested whilst watching and would recommend provided you don't mind a lot of nudity ;P
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I was forced to watch the beginning of Happily N'Ever After 2 while I was at summer camp today. It was so bad I think I was about to cry. Thank goodness my mom picked me up in time. >_<
So I don't think I saw enough of it to give it a rating, but it probably would've been -10. XD
So I don't think I saw enough of it to give it a rating, but it probably would've been -10. XD

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
fatalfeline wrote:I was forced to watch the beginning of Happily N'Ever After 2 while I was at summer camp today. It was so bad I think I was about to cry. Thank goodness my mom picked me up in time. >_<
So I don't think I saw enough of it to give it a rating, but it probably would've been -10. XD
Happily Never After? Whats that about.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Liquidzilla
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
- Custom Title: ~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~
- Location: Bri-stol
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Proposal 0-1/10 (I was dragged to see it while camping and it raining and my friend's dad wanted to see it DX It's one of the worst films ever!) Typical romcom, probably the worst I've been forced to watch by my friends. Horribly predictable, not funny, not even any sweetness in the romance, bad acting, bad music ect ect I nearly fell asleep o_o I never sleep in cinemas!!
-
ammchan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
On my way to Thailand, I watched The International on the plane. I never got to see it in theaters, so I'm glad they had it. :D
I give it a solid 8/10. It was a pretty good movie; decently suspenseful, with good acting (Clive Owen <3). But the lead female (played by Naomi Watts) did not have nearly as big a role as I was expecting, and I was kind of disappointed by that...I mean, in the trailers I saw, it looked like she was going to be bad-ass
But oh well.
I give it a solid 8/10. It was a pretty good movie; decently suspenseful, with good acting (Clive Owen <3). But the lead female (played by Naomi Watts) did not have nearly as big a role as I was expecting, and I was kind of disappointed by that...I mean, in the trailers I saw, it looked like she was going to be bad-ass
But oh well.
- Chrome Samurai
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 54
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:29 am
- Custom Title: just try to stick to the fact -true hero
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
hmm..the last movie tha i watch is inkheart..i watched it in dvd, and it's not good or bad either...i like the imagination, but the scenes lack of miraculous moment....so its 6/10

ema : what?
me : Did i ever look at u?i wanna see the balloon and u just blocking my view..
ema : I.......I............i will trow u snackoos if i'm holding it right now...
-
Zexion
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm
- Custom Title: SPIN L, SPIN!! >:D
- Location: North Carolina
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Turnabout Clerk wrote:Zexion wrote:Fanal Fantasy XII Advent Children-10/10 One of the best movies ive EVER seen
Trasformers 2 - 8/10, it was pretty good, but way to perverted at some parts
You fail on SO MANY ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very aware of my failiure...

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Zexion wrote:Turnabout Clerk wrote:Zexion wrote:Fanal Fantasy XII Advent Children-10/10 One of the best movies ive EVER seen
Trasformers 2 - 8/10, it was pretty good, but way to perverted at some parts
You fail on SO MANY ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very aware of my failiure...
You mean the 'FANAL' or the 'XII'? Those are simple spelling mistakes you included "Advent Children" so everyone knows what it is at least no biggie.
The laughable UBER fail comes from the "10/10"
Thats a pretty funny joke.Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Pickens
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 938
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
So. I bought the entire Matrix trilogy plus The Animatrix for $13 at Best Buy. I watched the Matrix for the first time since The Matrix: Reloaded came out in theaters. Honestly, it isn't half as good as I remember it being when I was in the 7th grade.
I also watched The Animatrix, which is a lot better than I remember it being. A Detective Story, The Second Renaissance, Kid's Story and Beyond were all pretty great. The rest were just kind of alright, I guess. The films probably would have been infinitely better had they incorporated elements of the aforementioned "pretty great" shorts in them.
I also watched The Animatrix, which is a lot better than I remember it being. A Detective Story, The Second Renaissance, Kid's Story and Beyond were all pretty great. The rest were just kind of alright, I guess. The films probably would have been infinitely better had they incorporated elements of the aforementioned "pretty great" shorts in them.
-
Pikazoid
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 315
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
- Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
- Location: Under your bed.
- Contact:
-
OuenTobaye
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm
- Custom Title: I am known as Drammy, IAmNotShinta...
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Knocked Up: 6/10
Meh, it wasn't great. I found it boring at times, and I don't see how it could be funny.
Meh, it wasn't great. I found it boring at times, and I don't see how it could be funny.
What
-
D. Crystal
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 pm
- Custom Title: It's a legendary!
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Die Hard 4.0 - 10/10
It's Die Hard as Die Hard should be. Hell, it's action as action should be.
It's Die Hard as Die Hard should be. Hell, it's action as action should be.
Oh, it's a signature.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Dr. No. 8/10

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
silentxfilmstar
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 862
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
- Location: Beaverditch
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
American Beauty: 8.5/10
Interesting movie with some humor thrown around in it, but the ending made me kinda sad...
Interesting movie with some humor thrown around in it, but the ending made me kinda sad...

-
Pickens
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 938
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Rocky IV 10000000000/10
This movie was on TV this past weekend. The Rocky movies are some of my favorite movies, the 4th one in particular. I don't know why I don't own them.
The part at the end where Rocky gives the speech to the soviets always gets me going. It's so damn awesome. It ends with ROCKY DRAPED IN THE AMERICAN FLAG WAVING TO A CROWD OF CHEERING SOVIETS SET TO HEARTS ON FIRE. I'm convinced this movie ended the Cold War.
DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This movie was on TV this past weekend. The Rocky movies are some of my favorite movies, the 4th one in particular. I don't know why I don't own them.
The part at the end where Rocky gives the speech to the soviets always gets me going. It's so damn awesome. It ends with ROCKY DRAPED IN THE AMERICAN FLAG WAVING TO A CROWD OF CHEERING SOVIETS SET TO HEARTS ON FIRE. I'm convinced this movie ended the Cold War.
DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
End of Evangelion 8/10. It could've been better. Although this is my 10000th time watching it.

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
LySs
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
- Custom Title: Fabu♥
- Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ponyo
Beautiful animation, very charming story, and I was giggling throughout most the film.
I give it a 9/10.
Beautiful animation, very charming story, and I was giggling throughout most the film.
I give it a 9/10.
-
Turnabout Clerk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm
- Custom Title: Back from the dead
- Location: Silent Hill
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ponyo 8.5/10. No Spirited Away, but good in it's own right.

Sig By Lind_L_Tailor
Don't let your friends tie you to the railway tracks
-
Catgrenade
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Orphan 8/10
It was good, but it likes to tease you.
EDIT: 7/10, the ending is cheesy
It was good, but it likes to tease you.
Spoiler: The movie, duh
EDIT: 7/10, the ending is cheesy
-
Ghostwriter
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:38 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Eraserhead by David Lynch. 8/10
: D
: D
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
District 9
96%
96%
-
Orange
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 682
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:16 pm
- Custom Title: For your entertainment~ ♪
- Contact:
-
tozz
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Ponyo - 8.75/10
It wasn't Miyazaki's best but it was still an awesome movie. Ponyo's dad pretty much made the movie for me <3
It wasn't Miyazaki's best but it was still an awesome movie. Ponyo's dad pretty much made the movie for me <3

-
FlameInferno
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 778
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
- Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
- Location: Up North
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Marley & Me-9/10
-
WittyVitale
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 pm
- Custom Title: Sig made by Vicki, Avi made by PA :D
- Location: Vermont, USA
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
^ That was a great movie
The Wizard: 8/10
The plot is terrible, but I still love this movie. Perhaps it's the nostalgia factor. Even in my early 20s, I still get excited whenever I see one of the NES games being played.
Spoiler: just in case
The Wizard: 8/10
The plot is terrible, but I still love this movie. Perhaps it's the nostalgia factor. Even in my early 20s, I still get excited whenever I see one of the NES games being played.
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
-
Finnemore
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 796
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
- Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
- Location: England

















