:-D LOL
I also think that


DarzieP wrote:Tzibo wrote:Spoiler: GS3, case 3, minor spoiler...
See the reference? What movie's that? : D
Someone's been living under a rock.

grim_tales wrote:Some quotes I like in 1-4 of AA are when Gumshoe is showing Maya and Nick his secret weapons, and he's only shown them Missile and the fishing rod. I think Gumshoe says "Want to see more?" and Nick responds sarcastically "No - please, I'm already overwhelned by our choices..."
:-D LOL
I also think thatSpoiler:


Mikker wrote:Phoenix: But then a 'miracle' happened.
Phoenix: The likes of which Tigre would like to think never happened.


However... Luke Atmey cannot be so easily discombobulated!

grim_tales wrote:Ooops, sorry about that. Can I post that in the GS2 funny quotes thread?


Tzibo wrote:DarzieP wrote:Tzibo wrote:Spoiler: GS3, case 3, minor spoiler...
See the reference? What movie's that? : D
Someone's been living under a rock.
I kinda missed your point...?![]()
Of course I know it's from the movie 300. -.-;
Otherwise I hadn't posted it...




Well, Ms. Fey? Was what he said important at all?
Of course it's not important!
O-Of course!? Then stop talking like you're proud of it!
It's not important at all! Not one single iota, okay!?
M-Mia! Behave yourself!
Mikker wrote:Bahahah, I just saw Maya use one of aide-court sprites when looking down at the Eagle River. Never seen any aide-sprites used out of court like that!





:you did it?
yes.





clickmon wrote:Spoiler: Case 5
This made me laugh for a while X3


Mikker wrote:I like how much effort they put into Lisa Basil's and the progammer's lines. I mean, it's so high-techy, but it's all correct and not-sci-fi. I actually got the majority of the programmers ramble about global variables.
I <3 global variables, BTW.

Elriel wrote:Spoiler: Gumshoe's reggae song
Case 5 is full of hilarious quotes.



We've never had a witness eat the evidence before! ...Well, there was that one boy a few years back...
Uh...Anyway...




Gwiffen wrote:Several times Gumshoe says Ema's catchphrase "scientifically speaking." Seeing how Ema didn't exist for the original GS3, I like how the localizers added that in.


Rizuchan wrote:I'd go back and look up this quote, but I don't remember what case it was in or the circumstance surrounding it >< Naturally, its paraphrased.
We've never had a witness eat the evidence before! ...Well, there was that one boy a few years back...
Uh...Anyway...

Speaking of "lot," where the hell did Lotta Hart go?


grim_tales wrote:Rizuchan wrote:I'd go back and look up this quote, but I don't remember what case it was in or the circumstance surrounding it >< Naturally, its paraphrased.
We've never had a witness eat the evidence before! ...Well, there was that one boy a few years back...
Uh...Anyway...
I wonder what the evidence was? :D







Baki-Kun wrote:Can't remember the line, exactly.Spoiler:
That made me chuckle. And it was rude, too.

He works at a place called Blue Screens Inc.
Hey, that sounds like a real stable company!


BigFish wrote:I just realized what Mia was talking about when she said the "P" didn't stand for "Phoenix".
She's sick.


