"I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

All talk about Gyakuten Saiban 4, Odoroki, the Garyuus, etc, goes in here.
Gutted
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Gutted »

What exactly did Klavier mean by this?

Image
User avatar
Shichiko
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm
Custom Title: Yaoi Fan
Location: Spanishland ~~

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Shichiko »

I see there :odoroki: x :kyouya: *¬*
well, i guess normally Klavier has just fangirls behind him and not fanboys, so he's confused... err...or that's i think...i don't explain it very good anyway ^^U
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Pierre »

Pearl the Barrister wrote:
OldbagOtaku wrote:
Spoiler:
Q: DOES EMA DIE?! :beef:

?
Spoiler:
NO :scientific:

?


Unfortunately.

But that line about Klavier is the one bit of evidence I've see to support Apollo and Klavier as a pairing.
But theres also evidence to counteract it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
KrazyKaro
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1246
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by KrazyKaro »

I feel really dumb about posting this but

Spoiler: 4-4 Mason System
Shadi / Zack said that the night her was murdered that he wanted to "destort PHoenix's record" Or somthing along those lines. I think i understand why. Is it that Zack didn't know about the forged evidence trap and thought it was Phoenix who had forged it? But then Zack said he reconigised Gavin. I'm just confused weather he knew or not. And if he did why did he want to take revenge on Nick? (Sorry if this makes no sense at all)
Karmi-Sempai
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 am
Custom Title: Aspiring to Inspire
Location: Asia
Contact:

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Karmi-Sempai »

Shichiko wrote:Q. Is Klavier german? i played spanish version of apollo justice and there doesn't mencione it (just call Ema fraulien in usa version?)

Not necessarily. But Phoenix did mention him having a rock Euro accent (or something along those lines).

KrazyKaro wrote:I feel really dumb about posting this but
Spoiler: 4-4 Mason System
Shadi / Zack said that the night her was murdered that he wanted to "destort PHoenix's record" Or somthing along those lines. I think i understand why. Is it that Zack didn't know about the forged evidence trap and thought it was Phoenix who had forged it? But then Zack said he reconigised Gavin. I'm just confused weather he knew or not. And if he did why did he want to take revenge on Nick? (Sorry if this makes no sense at all)

I think what he referred to was his perfect win record in poker. Zak never lost a game except to Magnifi and Phoenix, so he "took his revenge" to regain some of his pride. Poker isn't just a game here but a battle of wits and a way to see into a person.
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage
i-nsertnameher-e
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 11:08 pm
Custom Title: Ugh. Lawyers.
Location: Boston

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by i-nsertnameher-e »

Gutted wrote:What exactly did Klavier mean by this?
[screen shot]

Personally I thought he was talking to the officer outside People Park, consider Apollo hadn't even said a word to him yet. :scientific:
I dunno, fan's interpretation I guess. 9:
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
User avatar
shadowofedgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by shadowofedgeworth »

Café au lait wrote:
Spoiler:
At the beginning of Turnabout Succession, Trial Day #2 (immediately after the MASON System is done), there's a dramatic disembodied voice which speaks of "something inside me". Who is this person and what is the "something inside me".

Is it Klavier talking about the darkness that's swallowed him and Kristoph? [/wildguess]

Spoiler:
Actually, I literally just replayed through this part, and I think I got it now. I hurried here to post my idea. It's Lamiroir. The thing lost long ago that was returning-her memory. Seeing all that stuff from the past, including Zak's death, caused her to remember.

Actually, after watching this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zRA8f8ZNkM&feature=related), I think it's Phoenix (see http://forums.court-records.net/the-hydeout-gs4/something-lost-t17989.html). Can I get some confirmation here?

By the way, @ NeoKitai, the video I linked to does not show two gunshots. I think you're thinking of the intro to case 4-4.
Image
Totally not my sig...
Dolilo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 pm
Custom Title: FTW!

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Dolilo »

I have a question but and I need it vely much :3

Turnabout Succession

In the END when Klavier tells Kristoph (Before I played the games I though they were twins ^^") That there's the Jury sistem that Phoenix is responible about, In the court records there's no script of that case so I though maybe someone can give me the sript only of the moment from he yells until Phoenix apear and talk to the Jury? Thanks.
User avatar
shadowofedgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by shadowofedgeworth »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/930506/53565

Search for the phrase "Wright.. Wright..."
Image
Totally not my sig...
Dani
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Austria

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Dani »

Or you could click the spoiler tag below.
Spoiler: 4-4
Kristoph:
I won't accept... I can't
accept... This is no court!

Kristoph:
Law...!
The law is everything!
Law is absolute!

Kristoph:
You'd let ignorant swine
soil your courts?

Klavier:
Kristoph... It's over.

Kristoph:
K-Klavier!!!

Klavier:
The law is "absolute"...?
You can't be serious.

Kristoph:
Wh-What...?

Klavier:
Odd. I thought you spent your
life looking for loopholes?

Klavier:
The law isn't absolute. It's
filled with contradictions.

Judge:
The law is the end product of
many years of history... the
fruit of human knowledge!

Judge:
Like a gem, polished to a
gleam through trials...
and errors.

Judge:
It is this fruit we receive,
and pass on, and face in our
time.

Judge:
And it is always changing,
growing. Nurturing it is
our task as human beings.

Klavier:
Except for you, Kristoph.
You aren't changing.
You've stopped.

Klavier:
You're not needed anymore.

Apollo:
(...I couldn't think of
anything to say.)

Apollo:
(Maybe... because I still
haven't seen enough.)

Apollo:
(But someday, I'll know
what law is.)

Apollo:
(And I'll fight to change
it if I have to!)

Judge:
...I see no need to further
prolong this trial.

Judge:
This began as the trial of
Vera Misham, accused of
murdering her father...

Judge:
...the painter, Drew Misham.
However...

Judge:
...several other incidents
were reviewed, and we seem
to have reached a conclusion.

Judge:
......

Judge:
Before this court declares
a verdict, I await your
decision.

Judge:
...Jurists of the court.

Judge:
For the death of Drew Misham,
how do you find the defendant,
Vera Misham?

Judge:
Innocent...?
Or guilty...?

Judge:
...I turn to you now to
consider this matter!
Dolilo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 pm
Custom Title: FTW!

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Dolilo »

Thank you so MUCHHH *___________*
TheLastRobot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 am

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by TheLastRobot »

Popping in for a quick question. I've just finished playing AJ Case 1 again. I've never finished the fourth case, I'm planning to soon, so if this is cleared up in that case then just let me know. Otherwise, I'd really like someone to explain the following to me:

Spoiler: Turnabout Trump
The victim's hand. What is the deal with it? I understand that Kristoph had to swap out the bloody ace so that it would look like the attack had come from Phoenix's side of the table, thus framing Wright. However, there are still two aces in the Victim's hand: The Ace of Hearts and the Ace of of Clubs. They both have red back, meaning they were in Smith's real hand. The blue-backed card, the one that Kristoph swapped in, is a the King of Diamonds. That would have to mean that the King of Diamonds used to the blood-soiled Ace of Spades! And yet, it was Phoenix who was supposed to have the third ace dealt to him, so that he would be suspected of cheating. What was it doing in Shadi's hand?

I previously accepted Phoenix's explanation that the ace was falsified as enough to tie everything together, but I realized it's not. The photo of the table proves that Phoenix's hand was okay too: It too only has two aces: The Ace of Spades and the Ace of Diamonds. If you'll remember, it's Shadi whose hand is faked, because IT apparently had the third ace that Phoenix was supposed to hold. So there's no reason for Shadi to have accused Wright of cheating. Therefore, Wright should never have been searched and, consequently, Olga should never have been knocked out!

Does anyone know what I'm missing here? Unless it's a spoiler from Case 4, the receiver of this alleged fifth ace is really puzzling me.
MapleRose
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm
Custom Title: PL vs PW <33
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by MapleRose »

TheLastRobot wrote:Popping in for a quick question. I've just finished playing AJ Case 1 again. I've never finished the fourth case, I'm planning to soon, so if this is cleared up in that case then just let me know. Otherwise, I'd really like someone to explain the following to me:

Spoiler: Turnabout Trump
The victim's hand. What is the deal with it? I understand that Kristoph had to swap out the bloody ace so that it would look like the attack had come from Phoenix's side of the table, thus framing Wright. However, there are still two aces in the Victim's hand: The Ace of Hearts and the Ace of of Clubs. They both have red back, meaning they were in Smith's real hand. The blue-backed card, the one that Kristoph swapped in, is a the King of Diamonds. That would have to mean that the King of Diamonds used to the blood-soiled Ace of Spades! And yet, it was Phoenix who was supposed to have the third ace dealt to him, so that he would be suspected of cheating. What was it doing in Shadi's hand?

I previously accepted Phoenix's explanation that the ace was falsified as enough to tie everything together, but I realized it's not. The photo of the table proves that Phoenix's hand was okay too: It too only has two aces: The Ace of Spades and the Ace of Diamonds. If you'll remember, it's Shadi whose hand is faked, because IT apparently had the third ace that Phoenix was supposed to hold. So there's no reason for Shadi to have accused Wright of cheating. Therefore, Wright should never have been searched and, consequently, Olga should never have been knocked out!

Does anyone know what I'm missing here? Unless it's a spoiler from Case 4, the receiver of this alleged fifth ace is really puzzling me.


Spoiler: 4-1
I was confused about that at first too, but I think here's what happened: Olga's job was to sneak in a 5th Ace, which she did. It didn't matter whose hand it went in. Because when both parties discover the 5th Ace, they would search Phoenix, and find that he has a 5 of Hearts in his pocket. Shadi would then argue that Phoenix cheated because he switched the 5 of Hearts for an Ace in his own hand (ie, if Phoenix didn't "cheat", he would have 7-7-7-5-A in his hand, but he switched the 5 of Hearts for the Ace of Spades to make a full house). Shadi still won with his K-K-A-A-A combination even if Phoenix "cheated". However, when the murder happened, and the Ace of Spades in Shadi's hand had blood on it, the killer switched the Ace for a King, making Shadi's hand K-K-K-A-A, because he only knew Shadi had won, and he won with a Full House. I dunno why the killer didn't just replace the bloody Ace with another Ace, maybe he was careless (like how he messed up the colour of the cards)
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
Image
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
nekonohime
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2276
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by nekonohime »

Spoiler: 4-2
This has been bugging me for ages. Can somebody explain to me what Alita meant when she said "Show me an innocent, and I'll show you a fairytale"? What did she mean by that, exactly? I've never understood that quote at all.
Clam
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Clam »

nekonohime wrote:
Spoiler: 4-2
This has been bugging me for ages. Can somebody explain to me what Alita meant when she said "Show me an innocent, and I'll show you a fairytale"? What did she mean by that, exactly? I've never understood that quote at all.


Fairytales are made up. Most people in real life aren't innocent. Therfore she meant
Spoiler:
No body in the world is innocent. Only people in fairy tales are and she is "not in one".
~~~Cassandra~~~ but you can call me Cassie!
User avatar
Reyson129
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Custom Title: Wheeeee~
Location: England

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Reyson129 »

Spoiler: 4-2 spoiler
Right at the start of the first day of trial, Klavier says something like 'You killed the one man capable of saving you... You're almost as careless as he was!' Who is he talking about? I thought either Phoenix or Kristoph.
:odo-objection: This. This is my favourite character in AA. Live with it.
:rock'n: This. This is my favourite prosecutor in AA. Live with it.
Signed, AJ fangirl =P
User avatar
Tenderlender
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm
Custom Title: Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?
Location: Chillin with my buddies in the detention center.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Tenderlender »

Spoiler:
where was Maya during Phoenix's last case?.
User avatar
Tenderlender
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm
Custom Title: Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?
Location: Chillin with my buddies in the detention center.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Tenderlender »

Reyson129 wrote:
Spoiler: 4-2 spoiler
Right at the start of the first day of trial, Klavier says something like 'You killed the one man capable of saving
you... You're almost as careless as he was!' Who is he talking about? I thought either Phoenix or Kristoph.


My guess is Meraktis.
Last edited by Tenderlender on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asa Turney
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 am
Custom Title: Team Stepladder, represent!
Location: Defendant Lobby No. 1
Contact:

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Asa Turney »

Tenderlender wrote:
Spoiler:
where was Maya during Phoenix's last case?.

Spoiler:
In Kurain, fulfilling her post as the new Master... right? :maya:
User avatar
shadowofedgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by shadowofedgeworth »

Tenderlender wrote:
Reyson129 wrote:
Spoiler: 4-2 spoiler
Right at the start of the first day of trial, Klavier says something like 'You killed the one man capable of saving
you... You're almost as careless as he was!' Who is he talking about? I thought either Phoenix or Kristoph.


My guess is Kristoph.


Spoiler:
Wouldn't it make more sense for Klavier to be referring to Pal Meraktis himself? As in, it was "careless" of Meraktis to botch Wocky's operation and let himself get killed over it? Meraktis is the person Klavier was just talking about prior to making that statement, so intuitively, Klavier would be referring to Meraktis with the remark about being "careless."
Image
Totally not my sig...
User avatar
Reyson129
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Custom Title: Wheeeee~
Location: England

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Reyson129 »

shadowofedgeworth wrote:
Spoiler:
Wouldn't it make more sense for Klavier to be referring to Pal Meraktis himself? As in, it was "careless" of Meraktis to botch Wocky's operation and let himself get killed over it? Meraktis is the person Klavier was just talking about prior to making that statement, so intuitively, Klavier would be referring to Meraktis with the remark about being "careless."



I understand what you mean, but then why would Apollo and the judge both respond with '...' ? Seeing as how the judge is clueless anyway, and Apollo knew nothing about the events of 'seven years ago'can't be arsed with spoiler tags wouldn't it make sense that Klavier was referencing 'that'?

*sigh* You've been wondering about this for ages, and now someone offers an answer you try to refute it? :yuusaku:
:odo-objection: This. This is my favourite character in AA. Live with it.
:rock'n: This. This is my favourite prosecutor in AA. Live with it.
Signed, AJ fangirl =P
User avatar
shadowofedgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by shadowofedgeworth »

Reyson129 wrote:I understand what you mean, but then why would Apollo and the judge both respond with '...' ? Seeing as how the judge is clueless anyway, and Apollo knew nothing about the events of 'seven years ago'can't be arsed with spoiler tags wouldn't it make sense that Klavier was referencing 'that'?


I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying here. What does the fact that Apollo and Wocky (it was Wocky) respond with "..." have to do with anything? They can't really respond to Klavier's taunt about Meraktis's death when they know what he says is true, hence the "...". I still don't see the connection to Kristoph or Phoenix.
Image
Totally not my sig...
User avatar
Reyson129
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Custom Title: Wheeeee~
Location: England

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Reyson129 »

shadowofedgeworth wrote:
Reyson129 wrote:I understand what you mean, but then why would Apollo and the judge both respond with '...' ? Seeing as how the judge is clueless anyway, and Apollo knew nothing about the events of 'seven years ago'can't be arsed with spoiler tags wouldn't it make sense that Klavier was referencing 'that'?


I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying here. What does the fact that Apollo and Wocky (it was Wocky) respond with "..." have to do with anything? They can't really respond to Klavier's taunt about Meraktis's death when they know what he says is true, hence the "...". I still don't see the connection to Kristoph or Phoenix.


I... fail. Competely. It was Wocky, wasn't it. Damn. And I thought I knew this game.
I saw the '...' response as a 'I have no idea what you're on about' rather than a 'Damn, he's right, what do I say to that?'
Yeah, that makes sense now. Thanks for answering my question anyhow, and please excuse my failure :yogi:
:odo-objection: This. This is my favourite character in AA. Live with it.
:rock'n: This. This is my favourite prosecutor in AA. Live with it.
Signed, AJ fangirl =P
User avatar
Reyson129
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Custom Title: Wheeeee~
Location: England

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Reyson129 »

Spoiler: 4-2
4-2 again. I hardly understand this case.
Wocky's first testimony. Paraphrasing ahead - enter at your own risk.'He messed up my op something bad!' (assuming he's talking about Meraktis here) 'So I gotta get another doc to patch me up again!'
Who's he talking about here? Just some random unnamed doctor? If so, why is Wocky not threatening to kill him as well as Meraktis?


To say this is my favourite game in the series, I sure do have a lot of gaps in my knowledge of it XD
:odo-objection: This. This is my favourite character in AA. Live with it.
:rock'n: This. This is my favourite prosecutor in AA. Live with it.
Signed, AJ fangirl =P
Xray
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 519
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am
Custom Title: Hello, Adrian.
Location: Unknown

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Xray »

Reyson129 wrote:
Spoiler: 4-2
4-2 again. I hardly understand this case.
Wocky's first testimony. Paraphrasing ahead - enter at your own risk.'He messed up my op something bad!' (assuming he's talking about Meraktis here) 'So I gotta get another doc to patch me up again!'
Who's he talking about here? Just some random unnamed doctor? If so, why is Wocky not threatening to kill him as well as Meraktis?


To say this is my favourite game in the series, I sure do have a lot of gaps in my knowledge of it XD

Aw, that's alright, I barely have knowledge of any of the AA cases, and I've played all games. xD
Spoiler:
Yes, I think he's talking about another doctor. And you just answered your question. If he's talking about another doctor who hasn't screwed up (yet). Why threaten the man to death who can kill you anyway? I mean, that doc didn't do no bad.
Image
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!
iloveedgeworth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Custom Title: No. 1 edgeworth fangirl!!!
Location: Bingley

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by iloveedgeworth »

Q) Does maya come into the miles edgeworth investigations game or apollo justice at all?

Q) which old characters (from Phoenix wright games) appear in apollo justice and miles edgeworth investigations
I think i am in love with miles edgeworth
:phoenix: :maya: :franny: :edgy: :ema: :phoenix: :ka-whip:
Xray
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 519
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am
Custom Title: Hello, Adrian.
Location: Unknown

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Xray »

Simple answer:

Spoiler:
No.
Image
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!
User avatar
shadowofedgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by shadowofedgeworth »

iloveedgeworth wrote:Q) Does maya come into the miles edgeworth investigations game or apollo justice at all?


Spoiler:
For AAI, only barely, as part of a visual-only cameo with Phoenix and Pearl:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ace%20attorney%20investigations%20boat%20cameo/keikyo0201/P1010322.jpg

For Apollo Justice, we only get vague references in some dialogue with Phoenix:

=Examine DVD Stack=

Apollo:
A swaying, spiraling stack
of DVD cases.

Apollo:
"The Steel Samurai",
"The Nickel Samurai"...

Apollo:
"The Pink Princess",
"The Zappy Samurai: Electric
Bugaboo"...

Apollo:
They're all children's action
hero shows...

Phoenix:
This "kid" I know keeps
sending them to me.

Apollo:
Huh.
Like a niece or nephew?

Phoenix:
...Something like that.

=Examine TV=

Apollo:
What's that on TV? Looks like
some sort of action hero
show...

Trucy:
Oh, I know that one!
That's the Sniffling Samurai!

Trucy:
His "Booger Flick" attack is
a big hit with the grade
school crowd.

Apollo:
I had no idea you liked this
kind of stuff, Mr. Wright.

Phoenix:
Well, what else is there
to do when you're stuck in
bed?

Phoenix:
Besides, the episodes will
just keep piling up if I don't
keep up, you know?

Apollo:
Um... yeah.
(Try not buying them.)

Phoenix:
Now's the only time I get to
watch and write up my reports.

Apollo:
Your... reports?

Phoenix:
It's a long story. Like a
lot of things, actually.


iloveedgeworth wrote:Q) which old characters (from Phoenix wright games) appear in apollo justice and miles edgeworth investigations


Spoiler:
Apollo Justice: Phoenix Wright (obviously!), Ema Skye, Director Hotti (arguably), a.k.a Director Hickfield, Detective Gumshoe (in flashback), Mike Meekins (also in flashback).

Ace Attorney Investigations: Sal Manella, Lotta Hart, Missile the police dog, Larry Butz, Winston Payne, Franziska von Karma, Manfred von Karma (in flashback).


If I left someone out, anybody feel free to chime in.
Image
Totally not my sig...
Asa Turney
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 am
Custom Title: Team Stepladder, represent!
Location: Defendant Lobby No. 1
Contact:

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Asa Turney »

iloveedgeworth wrote:Q) which old characters (from Phoenix wright games) appear in apollo justice and miles edgeworth investigations
...Aw, darn, I was having fun making the lists, but it's already been answered... :-P
There are only a couple more that weren't mentioned, so, they're here marked with ***...

Spoiler: AJ:AA
:phoenix: --> :hobohodo:
:ema: --> :yummy:
:udgy: (of course!) ***
:hotti: (Different "name," but we're pretty sure it's the same creep.)
:eh?: & :mike-salute: (flashback)

Spoiler: AAI
:edgeworth: & :gumshoe: *** (xD You can't forget them~!)
:franny:
:maggy: ***
:ema:
:meekins:
:wendy: ***
:larry:
:udgy: ***
:karma: (flashback)
... :steel: & :badger: (if they count, haha)***
:Maskdemaske: (...the identity, though not the person) ***

Cameos without full-size sprites: :payne: :lotta: :sal: :missle: :tea-set: *** (( :phoenix: :maya: :pearl: as mentioned in the answer to the other question ))

*** In addition to that, there are even several more characters who are mentioned or depicted in some way without actually being present, including :uramidn: and :Max-Cry: .

...So yeah, if you want a game with returning characters, you need AAI! :larry2:
iloveedgeworth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Custom Title: No. 1 edgeworth fangirl!!!
Location: Bingley

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by iloveedgeworth »

Thanks guys for answering my questions

i'm getting Apollo Justice and edgeworth investigations for christmas!
I think i am in love with miles edgeworth
:phoenix: :maya: :franny: :edgy: :ema: :phoenix: :ka-whip:
Tifforo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Tifforo »

Asa Turney wrote:
iloveedgeworth wrote:Q) which old characters (from Phoenix wright games) appear in apollo justice and miles edgeworth investigations
...Aw, darn, I was having fun making the lists, but it's already been answered... :-P
There are only a couple more that weren't mentioned, so, they're here marked with ***...
Spoiler: AJ:AA
:phoenix: --> :hobohodo:
:ema: --> :yummy:
:udgy: (of course!) ***
:hotti: (Different "name," but we're pretty sure it's the same creep.)
:eh?: & :mike-salute: (flashback)
Spoiler: AAI
:edgeworth: & :gumshoe: *** (xD You can't forget them~!)
:franny:
:maggy: ***
:ema:
:meekins:
:wendy: ***
:larry:
:udgy: ***
:karma: (flashback)
... :steel: & :badger: (if they count, haha)***
:Maskdemaske: (...the identity, though not the person) ***

Cameos without full-size sprites: :payne: :lotta: :sal: :missle: :tea-set: *** (( :phoenix: :maya: :pearl: as mentioned in the answer to the other question ))

*** In addition to that, there are even several more characters who are mentioned or depicted in some way without actually being present, including :uramidn: and :Max-Cry: .

...So yeah, if you want a game with returning characters, you need AAI! :larry2:

AJ also has :payne:
Axmann8
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 am
Custom Title: Objection!

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Axmann8 »

There's something I've been wondering:
Spoiler:
I know that in "Turnabout Trump" Phoenix went and look at Smith's head after getting the call from Kristoph, but why did he put the hat back on Smith's head? By that point, Kristoph had already told Phoenix about his baldness, and Phoenix had already seen Smith's bald head as well. So why did Phoenix put Smith's hat back on him when there was no reason to do so? Or did Kristoph put Smith's hat back on after hitting him?
Image
jaxiis
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by jaxiis »

Spoiler:
I know that in "Turnabout Trump" Phoenix went and look at Smith's head after getting the call from Kristoph, but why did he put the hat back on Smith's head? By that point, Kristoph had already told Phoenix about his baldness, and Phoenix had already seen Smith's bald head as well. So why did Phoenix put Smith's hat back on him when there was no reason to do so? Or did Kristoph put Smith's hat back on after hitting him?
Spoiler:
When Phoenix saw Smith's head, he remembered Kristoph's comment regarding Smith's bald head. Since there was no opportunity for Kristoph to have seen the guy's head, he realized it was indirect evidence that Kristoph had been at the scene of the crime and was likely the killer. However, if he left the hat off and the police came in and took pictures and proceeded while the hat was off, it would weaken any position he took regarding the man's head compared to if the hat had been on. With the hat on, everyone can see how he looked the entire night and everyone related to the case would start off completely oblivious to the fact that Smith was bald. He could propose that no one would have been able to know Smith was bald unless they had been at the scene.

Kristoph left absolutely no evidence behind, so the only real way to pin him in a corner was to highlight any privileged information Kristoph might have regarding the crime and make him slip up. Phoenix basically had everything figured out the moment he went back down into the basement and was just setting things up in order to confront Kris.
Axmann8
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 am
Custom Title: Objection!

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Axmann8 »

jaxiis wrote:
Spoiler:
I know that in "Turnabout Trump" Phoenix went and look at Smith's head after getting the call from Kristoph, but why did he put the hat back on Smith's head? By that point, Kristoph had already told Phoenix about his baldness, and Phoenix had already seen Smith's bald head as well. So why did Phoenix put Smith's hat back on him when there was no reason to do so? Or did Kristoph put Smith's hat back on after hitting him?
Spoiler:
When Phoenix saw Smith's head, he remembered Kristoph's comment regarding Smith's bald head. Since there was no opportunity for Kristoph to have seen the guy's head, he realized it was indirect evidence that Kristoph had been at the scene of the crime and was likely the killer. However, if he left the hat off and the police came in and took pictures and proceeded while the hat was off, it would weaken any position he took regarding the man's head compared to if the hat had been on. With the hat on, everyone can see how he looked the entire night and everyone related to the case would start off completely oblivious to the fact that Smith was bald. He could propose that no one would have been able to know Smith was bald unless they had been at the scene.

Kristoph left absolutely no evidence behind, so the only real way to pin him in a corner was to highlight any privileged information Kristoph might have regarding the crime and make him slip up. Phoenix basically had everything figured out the moment he went back down into the basement and was just setting things up in order to confront Kris.
Aaah, I see. I figured it was something like that, even though I find it kind of odd because
Spoiler:
the call that Phoenix got from Kristoph was being recorded (along with the time that the call was made as well, I assume [I'll touch on this later]). I just think it's odd that phoenix put the hat back ON Kristoph because, by that point, Kristoph had already spoken to Phoenix about Smith's baldness. Based on the time that the call was made, it would have had to have been right after the time of Smith's death. And, due to the fact that we know that Kristoph was not simply "watching" from the side window (due to the cupboard blocking it after the killer slid the cupboard to the side), the time of the call Kristoph made to Phoenix would indict him simply because the only time Kristoph could have known at the time of the call he made to Phoenix that Smith was bald, is if Kristoph was in the room at the time of the murder (which he was, of course.) Do you see what I'm getting at? Phoenix didn't really have to replace Smith's hat to make Kristoph look any more guilty.

Unless, of course, Phoenix's phone didn't indicate the time that Kristoph and Phoenix talked. In that case, it would make perfect sense that Phoenix replace the hat.
Perhaps I'm thinking into it too much?
Image
P.B. Crudstache
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by P.B. Crudstache »

Anyone know how old Max Galactica would be in the AJ era, around Case 3?
Jozerick
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Jozerick »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:Anyone know how old Max Galactica would be in the AJ era, around Case 3?
According to my calculations, 30.
P.B. Crudstache
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by P.B. Crudstache »

What on earth is that green thing sticking out of Juan's mouth in nearly every single picture of him in 2-4? I first thought it was his scarf, but it's sticking out of his mouth.
Jozerick
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Jozerick »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:What on earth is that green thing sticking out of Juan's mouth in nearly every single picture of him in 2-4? I first thought it was his scarf, but it's sticking out of his mouth.
I've always assumed it was supposed to be some plant, like a blade of wheat. I don't know the proper name for it, but you see characters with that in their mouths sometimes.
Real Anime Law
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by Real Anime Law »

I have a question about Bridge to the Turnabout. So
Spoiler: 3-5
The canesword has a removable wooden cover over the sword part, right? You change it from cane to sword by removing the piece that covers the blade, right?

So apparently, Misty's body had the sword in her when she swung across the river, and while she was on the snowmobile, right? It wasn't pulled out until Iris pulled it out in the courtyard of the main temple, which Bikini saw and passed out and misremembered what sword it was, and then Iris stabbed the body with the Shichishito. But then, when the cane was found in the snow, it looked like it was made of wood, and you couldn't find out it was a sword without a metal detector. So my question is:

How did the cover get back on it? Dahlia didn't know it was a sword and carried it across the bridge to beat Maya with, which means that the cover was on the cave side of the river when the fatal confrontation happened. It's hard to put the cover back on a sword that's in someone's body, so how did it get back on there? Did Diego just stick a piece of wood in her pocket and hope it wouldn't fall out?
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing" - FAQ Thread

Post by CatMuto »

The last sentence is probably very likely - perhaps he put the cover onto the obi (belt) of her acolyte clothes. Those things are generally pulled very tightly around the body, so it was unlikely to fall out.

C-A
Image
Image
Post Reply