The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

For threads on Gyakuten Saiban 3
Post Reply
Billiards Koopa
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:32 am
Custom Title: Forum Idiot
Location: Ahnk-Morpork

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Billiards Koopa »

Xero Wright wrote:I STILL can't get over that mistake. WHEN HE WAS IN A CHILD?


:objection:


:object: Are you saying that because it is unusual, it can't exsist>

:spit: You dare to paraphrase my sayings, Trite?

:object: When one eliminates the impossible, what remains must be the truth! It is fully possible...

...

THAT THE JUDGE has a DEFECT IN ONE OR BOTH ears and therefore, be part-deaf!

True story guys. Story of my life.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

Actually, in JFA, one of the things The Judge says is that he has a hearing aid!

Canon Fact, Mi Amigos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Sh1n1 ZE FIER
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:04 pm
Custom Title: A Swimmer of Dreams
Location: MS, USA
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Sh1n1 ZE FIER »

Spoiler: 3-2
When reaching into Atmey's bag before the trial...

:maya:: Well, what's inside it?
:phoenix:: I'm not sure, but it's round. And it's really smooth and hard.


Has this not been posted yet? I swear to God, I fell off the bed laughing. Lord, Phoenix, take your hands out of the bag, wash them, and leave. And whatever you do, don't think about what it is or where it's been.
Zetto San wrote:I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.
||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

Be glad he didn't say "It's really big" too!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Dark Maylee
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:35 am
Custom Title: LOLWHUT.
Location: Trinidad and Tobago

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by Dark Maylee »

Maya: Umm would you mind taking a look at this?
Basil: I'm sorry. That data is SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected.
Maya: SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected!? What!? This is madness!
Phoenix: No, Maya, that is SPARDA.


ENOUGH SAID.
"Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." - Stephen Fry.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

:gymshoe: In the name of love, a man will soil himself silly!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

The "Sir William will be dropping his panties in the morning" line by Luke Atmey is brilliant :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Iban
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Iban »

Spoiler: Case 3-5
larry: I saw her fly over the burning bridge and this picture proves it!
*Presents painting*
:ack: Are...!
:whip: You..!
:bro: High! The girl is really high in this picture!
:
BigFish
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by BigFish »

:aiga: My specially made monocle is worth more than a thousand Detective Gumshoes.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

Found one the the earliest, (and missed) lines in the game!

:godot: The only thing “peculiar” in this courtroom… is on top of your head.
:maya-shock: Nick! Are you going to let him get away with making fun of your hair!?
:nick: (Yes… At least until I know he can’t use his goggles to fry me or something…)

It's made if you DON'T point out the Broach when the security picture first shows up.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
PrincessRosella
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: California/New York
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by PrincessRosella »

Cheeseweasel wrote:I'm a bit miffed they didn't play on the name 'Luke Atmey'. However, the following dialogue (Ace Assistant, Ace Apprentice) was slightly funny.


Luke Atmey= Look at me, because he's an attention slut. :inspect:

also, my favorite quote is:

Spoiler:
Franziska: Fool! My beauty cannot be captured by a mere crayon!


...or something to that extent.
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

The "When you were a child, this was what was written on your report card" quotes and everyone saying "H...how did you?!" are hilarious :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by DefenseNeverRests »

*Talking about Eagle Mountain*

:youngmia: There are plenty of mountains closer.
:chinami: Well, I went there once on a trip with a college Hiking Club. I fell in love with its stark, desolate beauty and its cold, yet romantic, gloominess...
:youngmia: (Didn't know you were such a goth...)
ImageClick sig to go to my sig thread. If you would like one, you may request. Devoted Phoenix and Maya shipper. Also a Diego and Mia shipper.
My fanfic thread. Law, Lust, and Coffee currently ongoing (Miego).
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

3-4:

:javado: If you present that evidence, it would be like…
:javado: Like jumping off a 100-story building into a bubbling pool of magma.
:javado: …after tying a 10-ton boulder around your neck.
:youngmia: What is THAT supposed to mean?
:javado: To put it simply… It would be suicide.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Angel-chan
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:44 am

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Angel-chan »

Some of my favourite quotes of all time in PW3:

Edgeworth: ARE...!

Franziska: YOU...!

Judge's brother: HIGH! She's really high up there!

***

Phoenix: ...Um, the rest of the court doesn't speak Coffeenese.

***

Edgeworth: (This must be what Wright was telling me about! A Psycholock!)

***

Okay, I think these are mostly paraphrased, but either way, that's what I remember so far. I'll play the games through again to see if there are anymore. :edgy:
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

:franny: Shivering in the cold, you are closing your eyes to the truth…

Also...

:edgeworth: If you’re in jail, you don’t have to pay for your own meals, you know.
:eh?: …*gasp!*
:gumshoe: …
:edgeworth: Don’t get any funny ideas, Detective…!
:sadshoe: …Too late, I already did.

Poor Gumshoe.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
BigFish
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by BigFish »

:edgeworth: If you’re in jail, you don’t have to pay for your own meals, you know.
:eh?: …*gasp!*
:gumshoe: …
:edgeworth: Don’t get any funny ideas, Detective…!
:sadshoe: …Too late, I already did.

:lol:
When's that?
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

Alright, this is actually missed by a lot of people but...

In 3-5, as Edgeworth, talk to Iris at the detention centre. Then, leave. You'll encounter Gumshoe. IMMEDIATELY go back to the detention centre, and you'll get the line.

You can ALSO get the line as long as you don't gather ALL evidence, or make Larry's Psyche-Lock apparant. If you make everything happen, Iris will be back at the centre for the rest of the investigation period.

And I have more!!! (LOOOOADS MORE!!!)

But this is my most recently "found" one:

:Bikini: You really ought to think about buying one of the charms we sell here, Mr. Wright.
:nick-sweat: Huh?
:Bikini: Otherwise...
:Bikini: (angry) You just might find yourself jumped on by a little old lady on a dark mountain path!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREA

Post by grim_tales »

I love the parts in 3-3 when Armstrong appears in court on the stand, and the judge says "Excuse me but... are you a woman?" :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

XD Indeed.

I found a line where Godot ACTUALLY says "Truthiness"! I am amazed that word was used in the game!

However... I'm not typing the quote... I took a picture of it!

Image
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
dabn
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
Location: Israel

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by dabn »

What a sexy camera. :o
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by The Doctor »

:bro: Who's this hoser, eh?

I love The Judge's Brother's surprised expression so much.
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

:phoenix: Of course the victim was flying through the air!
:phoenix: You can see it right there in the sketch!
:object: … Wooooosh!

Classic.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Sklarvv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 pm
Custom Title: One K, one R, two V's. Gawd.
Location: Kissing Vikinator's feet for making this sig O_O
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Sklarvv »

XD WOOSH.
Me and my brother use the classic "I ate it" speech all the time for no reason.
Agh, all mine have already been taken... Or have they...?
:gymshoe: "I love Weenies! I just can't get enough of their tender juiciness!"
I lol'd.
ImageImageImageImage
Married to Don- Mom to Obby, Wassa, Gavinner, and someone whose name starts with a C... :P
Comics Updated August 13th
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

There's even MORE to that! Afterwards, Godot says "At least you're a cups worth of entertainment. I think we should just skip the penalty this time."

Me; ...... SWEEEEEET! (guesses wrong 100 more times)

ANYWAYS.........

:object: There’s only one reason! One as obvious as Jean Armstrong in a thong on the Riviera!

Yes, that's an ACTUAL line!!!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Aevitas »

I remember that line! But you can't forget the first part that came before that too!

:object: There’s only one reason! One as obvious as Bikini in a bikini in summer!

Or something like that.. :keiko:
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

YAY! I GET TO CORRECT SOMETHING!!!

The actual line:

:object: There’s only one reason… And it’s easier to spot than Sister Bikini in a bikini!

And of course.......


:udgy: Mr. Wright! You can mumble to yourself like a wino on your own time!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by lalalei2001 »

:edgeworth: *presents Iris's profile during a Psyche-Lock* TAKE THAT!

:larry: Ohhh....I feel cold all over, Edgey.

:edgeworth: No doubt because of my chilly glare.

Later...

:edgeworth: *presents irrelevant evidence as proof that Larry likes Iris* TAKE THAT!

:edgeworth:...I-Is it just me? Now I'm the one that suddenly feels cold...

:larry2: Maybe it's because of my cold laugh?

*BAM*

:edgeworth: (Grr...I hate making such stupid mistakes...)


And earlier, when you mess up...

:edgeworth: Look at this, Larry!

:larry2:...Hey, forget about that. Try drinking your hot water. If you don't drink it fast it's going to get cold.

:edgeworth: Oh, sorry... (It's cold, alright. The water....and my evidence.)

*BAM*

Heehee. Psyche-Locks are fun. And so is Larry messing with Edgeworth.
chazooma
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 am

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by chazooma »

1-1

:sick: - Toilet? My perfect little Dollie doesn't poop!

I'm not sure chronic constipation is what's considered 'perfect'. XD
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

It's been said before but someone else but...

"I can think of another reason why Dollie doesn't poop!"

*shot*
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by lalalei2001 »

Ever notice that Edgeworth is oddly submissive to Larry? It's implied he drinks the hot-turned-cold water in the Psyche-Lock, he refrains from messing with Larry after you break his first Psyche-Lock, if you present a profile in investigation Edgey lets him paint a portrait of him, he agrees to represent Iris, and is easily rattled when it comes to Larry.

Plus he reveals his less formal side. And I quote.

"As usual, you're as transparent as an empty jelly jar."

(...Why do I suddenly feel the urge to smash this guy up against those big, nasty locks?)
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

I also notice he's a LOT funnier when monologuing then when he speaks to someone. (Or when someone speaks to HIM)
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by lalalei2001 »

(...I see, this is some terrible nightmare. I'll just roll over and..)

I laughed so hard at that part.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Wrestlemania »

One of the weird things is how he personally believes that when something goes bad for him, people are going to laugh at him.

AA: :maya: Should we laugh, Nick?
:nick: No. Do it and he'll get mad... or burst into tears.

T&T
:phoenix: (I was going to hug it out with him but I guess that's not an option)
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by lalalei2001 »

And at one point when you present something to Larry (I forget what) Edgeworth admits to himself that he feels JEALOUS of him. Of Larry Butz.

Me:.....!!!!!

Plus Edgey gets PWNed by Larry when you mess up at one part during the Psyche-Lock.

:larry2: You know what....you should save your finger pointing for the courtroom.

:edgeworth: Tsk...!

:larry2: It's no wonder people call you a workaholic! You're too tense! You should be like me!

*BAM*

Poor, poor Edgeworth.
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Aevitas »

Wrestlemania wrote:I also notice he's a LOT funnier when monologuing then when he speaks to someone. (Or when someone speaks to HIM)


I noticed that too. XD (And I lurv it <333) That's probably the side of him he doesn't want anyone to know until we actually get inside his head.

Adds a whole new meaning to his "Thank goodness for inner monologue" statement eh? ;D
Seal481
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 am
Custom Title: Klavier: God of Prosecution
Location: Arizona

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Seal481 »

I never realized how hilarious Ron is until I replayed case 2.

*When talking to Dessie about Ron*

:phoenix:: Yeah, but he does have a temper to him, its not hard to imagine him snapping and screaming "Please diiiiiie!"
Image
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by lalalei2001 »

More of Larry being Larry and Edgeworth being Edgeworth.

:larry2:...I think it's time I got serious with you all.

:edgeworth: So...you were playing with us this whole time!?

:larry2:...Pretty much.

Later...

:edgeworth: (What do I do!? I feel that the moment this sketch is revealed...the WHOLE WORLD may change as a result!)

Later...

:larry2: Okay, Edgey! Here it comes! By tomorrow, you're gonna call me "Master Larry!"

:edgeworth: (...Didn't you want to be called 'Laurice' a few minutes ago?)

Later (or earlier, I can't remember)

:larry2: Hehehe. Get ready, Edgey! I'm gonna feed you a whopping serving of pain!

:edgeworth: (...You've been feeding us a whopping serving of pain this whole time. Believe me.)
Angel-chan
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:44 am

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Angel-chan »

LOL my sister and I were discussing more hilarious Edgey moments/quotes the other day.

Edgeworth: First of all, what's this at the top of the letter? It says, "Salutation here"!

Butz: W-Well that's what it said in that book, "Letter Writing for Dummies"!

Edgeworth: You're not supposed to actually write that! That's where you're supposed to write, "Dear Iris,"!

Butz: WAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M SO SOOORRY!

Larry, Larry, Larry. :edgy:
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: The localization is brilliant (so far). (PW3 QUOTE THREAD)

Post by Aevitas »

I can't remember the exact conversation but in 3-3, when Gumshoe was stuttering in denial about having a crush on Maggey:

:phoenix: Note to self: Gossip about this with Maya later.
Post Reply