SuperAj3's Sprites!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

Don't worry! After seeing Hessehl's sprites I got my inspiration back! I've started today on her objection pose! I've done half of her start up animation pose, so I should be adding them to the album soon!

Also, I made a co-council pose for Dez:
Image
That's nice! I'll do more concepts for my fangame proyect! :will:
I finished the first case and the first day of investigation of the second case :basil: and too I did more draws here :edgey: I'm in inspiration too!xD

And the co-council Dez sprite it's so nice,good job, Miju! :basil:
There's a problem with this sprite : The mouth stays open a bit more at some point. I think you put the same frame twice in a row in your animation program. ^^
Image
Oh,yeah,true,I thinked it was a problem of my internet...lag or something like that(?) xD
Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix the animation!
And thanks! I was grateful Shiro and Hessehl have helped out! We all made the set together! (And thanks to Rajin for making the first sprite!)
All of you guys are doing a nice job with this set!This is the power of the teamwork! :godot:
.....(Wtf I'm doing with my life :larry: )xD
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Ah, the new animations. It looks nice, but that arm positioning always bothers me. "Is she thinking or is she tensed?" :dahlia:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

ohzaru97 wrote:I think with this traume it's fine for the moment! Hessel did a good job doing the trauma set,eerm...fine set?xD and the thinking defense poses! :will:
Image
The other animation is important as well. And I'm not resuming Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney development until it's done.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Mr. Onizuka
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Writer

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
ohzaru97 wrote:I think with this traume it's fine for the moment! Hessel did a good job doing the trauma set,eerm...fine set?xD and the thinking defense poses! :will:
Image
The other animation is important as well. And I'm not resuming Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney development until it's done.
Dude, don't be a brat. You are not paying anything to these people for making these sprites, so at least have the courtesy of asking for things nicely.

On another note, thanks to you guys. Hessel, those poses are amazing, and that "let's do this" pose is perfect. Thanks a lot!

Can't wait to see Miju's objection pose. Keep strong, you are almost there : D
Avatar by Kristin Ridgley
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Hesseldahl »

:objection:
Even if it is important, I'm just helping to finish Athena poses, I never said that I would finish Athena!
If you want proof just download the file.
And remember, no one is obligated to do anything, it's only if they want to be gentle and do it.
Also thanks everyone else!
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

Image
The other animation is important as well. And I'm not resuming Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney development until it's done.
:objection:
Image
But you need to admit they need their time, It's summer,but they need to do their own things first!
Image
When they want and can,they'll do it,but first is first,and first is they need to enjoy the summer!
They're doing an awesome work with this,and this is too hard to make!
And they're doing this for the fans,because they want to make happy people.

Ok,that was random(?)
but now seriously,they're trying to do their job, give time. :basil:
I'm doing too my own my fangame too; but first I need to do my sprites,as I'm using the official sprites to cover the fan sprites :athena:
You can use temporarily use another sprite and continue with your fan case :will:

It's only an idea,I wanted to help you :beef:
Last edited by ohzaru97 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
ohzaru97 wrote:I think with this traume it's fine for the moment! Hessel did a good job doing the trauma set,eerm...fine set?xD and the thinking defense poses! :will:
Image
The other animation is important as well. And I'm not resuming Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney development until it's done.
Not continuing is your prerogative. Apologies for causing it. I've been busy today, but don't worry. I'll finish the objection sprite soon, and get onto that trauma pose. Please be patient though. (Saying "I need" when requesting something normally puts me off doing it XD Ask nicely, and be thankful!)

If you want, you can try making one? Others have, and we've got the set done a lot faster. You gave me the reference, so you have the material to trace? :ron:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

ohzaru97 wrote:Ok,that was random(?)
ohzaru97 wrote:But now seriously, they're trying to do their job, give them time. :basil:
ohzaru97 wrote:It's only an idea, I wanted to help you :beef:
ohzaru97 wrote:I'm doing my fangame too; but first I need to do my sprites, as I'm using the official sprites to cover the fan sprites :athena:

You can temporarily use another sprite and continue with your fan case :will:
Fix'd all of them. And yes, I'm a Grammar Police.
Sorry Mijumaru, but I can't stand wrong grammar.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

LOL, English isn't everyone's first language. I'm all for helping teach others, but that's kinda off topic here. Sorry Ace.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

Fix'd all of them. And yes, I'm a Grammar Police.
Sorry Mijumaru, but I can't stand wrong grammar.
Image
....

(Why,why me?It's Summer,my mind needs a break)


Well,thanks for show me my fails,Ace,I'll correct them :basil:

But please,I'm spanish,I'm not a god of enlish,You need to understand I'm not perfect and I can have mistakes,It's ok you show me my mistakes but please...try to be more considerate with a poor student in summer,please...

Image

PD:and NO,I can't be a Von Karma! :dahlia: (?)
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

But please, I'm Spanish, I'm not a god of English,You need to understand I'm not perfect and I can have mistakes,It's ok you show me my mistakes but please...try to be more considerate with a poor student in summer,please...
I'm not telling you to be some sort of English God or be Perfect, I can understand people having mistakes, but I can't usually control myself when it comes to correct peoples' mistakes in grammar the instant I spot them. Like how I did with this one. Also, try to put spaces after punctuation. Sorry if I'm being off-topic, but this is what I should say.

Don't do this: These are quite obvious,isn't it?
Do this: These are quite obvious, isn't it?

Also, Mijumaru. I can understand most people not being totally native to English Language, yes, English may be their second language, but look at me. Despite I'm from Asia, I'm writing with less mistakes. Don't you think so? (I meant no bragging and no offense to anyone.)

As for on-topic: You said that the Objection pose is the final Cykes Pose, then how come the Trauma Pose? :ron:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote: As for on-topic: You said that the Objection pose is the final Cykes Pose, then how come the Trauma Pose? :ron:
Rayquaza keeps asking for it, so I might as well. It'll keep everyone happy.

Also, you can send a PM if you want to help, but make sure you say you have good intentions. I know you're trying to help.
EDIT: SilverGS has offered to help make the pose. Please say "thank you" Rayquaza. Silver's earned it. :athena:
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

A much needed update it seems:
Image
I'm working on Athena. I don't draw these with my tablet like I do my other sprites, because I'm trying to copy Rajin's style, so I take a lot longer than I do making other sprites. (Call it an oversight on my part, and now I just try to keep things consistent).
jmkrebs30
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by jmkrebs30 »

That looks awesome!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

SuperAj3 wrote:EDIT: SilverGS has offered to help make the pose. Please say "thank you" Rayquaza. Silver's earned it. :athena:
Misunderstood the post lol. But I expect him to say "ありがとう" instead of a Plain "Thank You" in English. :basil:

By the way, hope you received permission/not infringing copyright when you're trying to do that.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:EDIT: SilverGS has offered to help make the pose. Please say "thank you" Rayquaza. Silver's earned it. :athena:
Misunderstood the post lol. But I expect him to say "ありがとう" instead of a Plain "Thank You" in English. :basil:

By the way, hope you received permission/not infringing copyright when you're trying to do that.
This is a form of fan art, so it's not really breeching copyright. Plus Rajin's given permission to use his Athena DA base, so all it good :basil:

@jmkrebs: thanks! It's finished!

Behold, Athena in all her glory! :sparkly-maggey: :thena-hair:
Image
ImageImage
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

One word: Awesome. :acro:
The only problem, however, is that she seems to be pointing in a ridiculously stop-motioned speed.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Ace Pointer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:EDIT: SilverGS has offered to help make the pose. Please say "thank you" Rayquaza. Silver's earned it. :athena:
Misunderstood the post lol. But I expect him to say "ありがとう" instead of a Plain "Thank You" in English. :basil:

By the way, hope you received permission/not infringing copyright when you're trying to do that.
What! Son of a gun! (Insert Crab smiley here) Are you telling me I need to say that because my username contains "Senpai"?!

-Putting that aside. I appreciate the hard work. Thanks for your help! Also, AJ, do you still have that screenshot I gave you? Silver might need it.

Just to let you know, the Athena objection sprite could have more flow. This one just looks like Athena's just readying her finger, then putting it out. Might I suggest adding a mid-point frame, similar to the DD Phoenix set? (Which, amazingly, was done by Rajin.)
Last edited by Yash K. Productions on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
jmkrebs30
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by jmkrebs30 »

Sweet! :will: Amazing work, Mij!
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by ohzaru97 »

This is a form of fan art, so it's not really breeching copyright. Plus Rajin's given permission to use his Athena DA base, so all it good :basil:

@jmkrebs: thanks! It's finished!

Behold, Athena in all her glory! :sparkly-maggey: :thena-hair:
Image
ImageImage
Finally!It's complete! :acro:
Awesome work Miju! :basil:

I'm working too in it! :godot:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:EDIT: SilverGS has offered to help make the pose. Please say "thank you" Rayquaza. Silver's earned it. :athena:
Misunderstood the post lol. But I expect him to say "ありがとう" instead of a Plain "Thank You" in English. :basil:

By the way, hope you received permission/not infringing copyright when you're trying to do that.
What! Son of a gun! (Insert Crab smiley here) Are you telling me I need to say that because my username contains "Senpai"?!

-Putting that aside. I appreciate the hard work. Thanks for your help! Also, AJ, do you still have that screenshot I gave you? Silver might need it.
Thanks a bunch! And don't worry, I saved it and PM'ed it to Silver. I hope this has solved everyone's woes! (I'll help Silver out with it if he needs!)

EDIT: Sorry if this is out of whack, I can't post, others are getting in faster :meekins:

Thanks Ace, JM and Ohza!
@Rayquaza: Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do to fix the flow :godot:
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

@Mij: *ahem* :dahlia:

@RayquazaSenpai:
Mr. Onizuka wrote:Dude, don't be a brat.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:@Mij: *ahem* :dahlia:

@RayquazaSenpai:
Mr. Onizuka wrote:Dude, don't be a brat.
Ah! Your post was drowned out. Thanks! I'm glad you like them :basil: Everytime I went to post, another "another post was made" message popped up, so I couldn't keep up :meekins:
Your comment seems to link with Ray's so I'll add that middle frame. (I copied Phoenix's AA timing, and that had 2 frames) I'm noticing another error with the outlining as well... I'll fix it tomorrow, it's gotten late here :gant:

And Ray's said thanks, all is good.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by ohzaru97 »

Image
When I see Thena's objection sprite I laugh with her mouth when she talks xD
And I don't know why :athena:

I think animation is hard for me :sadshoe:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

ohzaru97 wrote:Image
When I see Thena's objection sprite I laugh with her mouth when she talks xD
And I don't know why :athena:

I think animation is hard for me :sadshoe:
Yeah, it was a bit rushed I admit :bellboy:
I'll try to fix all the mistakes today! I'm awake and more perceptive now! :edgey:
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by ohzaru97 »

Nice! :will:

And one question Miju,are you going to fix the problem with the thinking pose?You know,when she talks xD :yogi:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Mij made a grave error in that one. But I'll have to say, her mouth movements looked quite cute to me. :pearl-blush:

P. S.: Now he has grown (probably) so angry, that he has removed the image off from the internets. :-P
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:Mij made a grave error in that one. But I'll have to say, her mouth movements looked quite cute to me. :pearl-blush:

P. S.: Now he has grown (probably) so angry, that he has removed the image off from the internets. :-P
LOL I'm not angry. I know no one means harm, it's just helpful feedback. If you keep tabs on the set, you would've seen I just updated the album with a fixed version. I also added Silver's trauma animation too! He's name's added to the credits, but not the little credit image. I'll get to fixing that now.

Also the objection pose is being reworked to fix the flow. All is good. :basil:
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Backburner26 »

hey Mij, I was going to say that the objection anim looks like it just needed one extra frame. Probably her hand being in the middle or something to show movement. But other than that, I loved it.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Backburner26 wrote:hey Mij, I was going to say that the objection anim looks like it just needed one extra frame. Probably her hand being in the middle or something to show movement. But other than that, I loved it.
Dude, I said that first. Then Rayquaza said it. Now you said it. You all will end up hacking Mij's Mental Energy. :karma:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:
Backburner26 wrote:hey Mij, I was going to say that the objection anim looks like it just needed one extra frame. Probably her hand being in the middle or something to show movement. But other than that, I loved it.
Dude, I said that first. Then Rayquaza said it. Now you said it. You all will end up hacking Mij's Mental Energy. :karma:
XD
The mid frame's about half-way done. I'll post again when it's finished :edgey:
Tilemahosbra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Custom Title: *wonk*
Location: I moved under your bed now
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Tilemahosbra »

This is a form of fan art, so it's not really breeching copyright. Plus Rajin's given permission to use his Athena DA base, so all it good :basil:

@jmkrebs: thanks! It's finished!

Behold, Athena in all her glory! :sparkly-maggey: :thena-hair:
Image
ImageImage
The third image (The pointing talking pose) isn't working for some reason. :payne:

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out why :meekins:
yes
TheProfessorAO
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:11 pm
Custom Title: The Professor of Attorney Online
Location: Isreal

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by TheProfessorAO »

Are you still working on Ryunnusuke's sprites? I would really like to see a full album of him.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

TheProfessorAO wrote:Are you still working on Ryunnusuke's sprites? I would really like to see a full album of him.
Sorry. I'm not making any more for the moment. I am open to continuing them though. I'll pm you if they're continued.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

...Barok van Zeiks or DGS Judge?
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:...Barok van Zeiks or DGS Judge?
Spoiler: Poses
-It's gonna take AGES to sprite him pouring wine, crushing the glass, and the leg slam... holy damn that leg slam! I'll wait for model rips to make some animations from that. :edgey:
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:...Barok van Zeiks or DGS Judge?
Spoiler: Poses
-It's gonna take AGES to sprite him pouring wine, crushing the glass, and the leg slam... holy damn that leg slam! I'll wait for model rips to make some animations from that. :edgey:
Spoiler:
Count on CE53, then. He managed to rip the Sherlock Holmes model. They're somewhat on AAI style, though. :scientific:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

They weren't rips. He just screenshotted footage. He must have a capture card. Plus the angle is prosecution bench angle.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I see... :gregory:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites! NEW! 14/7

Post by SuperAj3 »

Not really a 'sprite', but it was sprited.
I made Dimitri (my OC)'s Top in Animal Crossing. If anyone wants it for their game, I'll make QR codes:
Image This guy -> Image
Post Reply