Most annoying/hated character?
-
Ace Prosecutor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Most annoying/hated character?
What character do you dislike the most?
I disklike...Hm....I dont know....I thought Melissa was annoying but later she wasn't bad at all....I'm thinking...
I disklike...Hm....I dont know....I thought Melissa was annoying but later she wasn't bad at all....I'm thinking...

Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
-
kryptonite
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:30 pm
- Custom Title: Stoic Amnesiac
- Location: nowhere
- Contact:
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
That's the problem with this game, the characters are abnormally awesome, and deep.
... Though, I'd have to say Dr. Wormwood wasn't high on my list. I honestly couldn't stand conversations with him... but it was in an awesome way. He really added to the realism and dynamics of the characters that populated the hotel... XD I just still don't like him and his facial hair.
... Though, I'd have to say Dr. Wormwood wasn't high on my list. I honestly couldn't stand conversations with him... but it was in an awesome way. He really added to the realism and dynamics of the characters that populated the hotel... XD I just still don't like him and his facial hair.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Immortal FeatherLLS
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 am
- Custom Title: What a Day. . .
- Location: OH, Chillin
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Rosa, hands down. Did not like her at all with her huge mouth, dreaded seeing her when something was going down. She got me kicked outta the hotel just because she didn't get what she wanted. - -
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Wooster wrote:That's the problem with this game, the characters are abnormally awesome, and deep.
... Though, I'd have to say Dr. Wormwood wasn't high on my list. I honestly couldn't stand conversations with him... but it was in an awesome way. He really added to the realism and dynamics of the characters that populated the hotel... XD I just still don't like him and his facial hair.
Who?

-
Mikenno
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
I'd have to actually go with Kevin Woodward. He was kind of an asshat, and never really changed.
HOW CAN YOU NOT CHANGE WITH KYLE HYDE LECTURE/VIOLET SKY?
HOW CAN YOU NOT CHANGE WITH KYLE HYDE LECTURE/VIOLET SKY?
-
BigFish
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Jeff for sure. His screaming was practically up to par with Ron DeLite.
Spoiler: Just to be safe...
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Hm, my least favorite is Martin. Fat, whiny, momma's boy who uses big speech and a fake identity to compensate for the lack of his own. Even at the end of the game, he's still using his unnecessasrily large vocabulary to say so much as "goodbye" to Kyle.

-
GearsoftheApparatus
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
All the characters were fantastic, and any initial qualms I had with them were well sorted later in the game.
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
I see no characters to be hated.:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
I loved all of the characters. They hall had issues, and they were fine and quite nice after they had someone to talk to... But the most annoying was Melissa! BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES HER MY FAVE. Hehe
I just can't hate any of them. They all have personalities... You just can't fully hate them...
I just can't hate any of them. They all have personalities... You just can't fully hate them...
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Umm... Drawing a blank on his name (Martin Summers, I think)...
But, I HATE the writer guy. He gives our kind a bad name.
But, I HATE the writer guy. He gives our kind a bad name.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
GearsoftheApparatus wrote:All the characters were fantastic, and any initial qualms I had with them were well sorted later in the game.
Same here.
Except for Martin.

-
Alien Angel
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: I BELONG!
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
I loved them all except Martin he annoyed me and creeped me out very much.
I CATCH YOUR POKEMON!
-
Lauren Order
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
- Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
- Location: USA
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
During the game, I hated Dunning. That was because whenever I did anything wrong, like a bad response or if I just walked past him, he would say, "Get out, before I kick you out!" Basically, whenever I saw him, it was Game Over. But now I think he was just put on edge most of the time because of his past, and that's why he was easily angered.
-
Ultimate Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1914
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm
- Custom Title: Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!
- Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.
- Contact:
-
Happiness Punch!
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1001
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am
- Location: Finlalaland~
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Summer.
He creeped me out.
If I didn't read Croik's original WHAT A!? site before playing Hotel Dusk, I bet I wouldn't have gone around thinking "lolol he can be a pedophile" while playing it... >_>
He creeped me out.
If I didn't read Croik's original WHAT A!? site before playing Hotel Dusk, I bet I wouldn't have gone around thinking "lolol he can be a pedophile" while playing it... >_>
-
xylophone220
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4782
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
- Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
- Location: London, England
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Jeff. Martin.
And yes, I'm going to admit it. Louis Louis Louis Dx
And yes, I'm going to admit it. Louis Louis Louis Dx

-
Alien Angel
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: I BELONG!
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
xylophone220 wrote:Jeff. Martin.
And yes, I'm going to admit it. Louis Louis Louis Dx
*gasp* D:
I CATCH YOUR POKEMON!
-
mario2000
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
- Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
- Location: Fife, WA
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
I thought Jeff was a dick at first, but he eventually came around.
Martin Summer was pretty annoying.
Martin Summer was pretty annoying.
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Hmm, not really hate... just mak'n some


:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
I started to un-hate Kevin Wormwood for awhile, but he's still a jackass XP
Martin Summers is just some George Lucas wannabe X_X He's a prick.
My least favorite character is probably Jeff XP Stupid little punk.
And I love Dunning, yet I hate him for always kicking me out of the hotel XP
Martin Summers is just some George Lucas wannabe X_X He's a prick.
My least favorite character is probably Jeff XP Stupid little punk.
And I love Dunning, yet I hate him for always kicking me out of the hotel XP
-
Mikenno
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Arei wrote:Martin Summers is just some George Lucas wannabe X_X He's a prick.
Really? My fiancee and I were calling him Fat Steven Spielberg...
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
OH LORD XD
That works even better. Though the person Summers looks like the most is that prick Michael Moore >___>
That works even better. Though the person Summers looks like the most is that prick Michael Moore >___>
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
A bunch of the characters pissed me off at the start, but most of them grew on me. The only ones who really didn't were Martin and Kevin.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
Nego
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Wooster wrote:That's the problem with this game, the characters are abnormally awesome, and deep.
Ditto. I can't relly say any character would have annoyed me. Not even Louie or Wormwood or Summer-boy or Emo-Angel.
-
Angelix
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:02 am
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Martin Summers can stick his literature where the sun don't shine for all I care.
-
tenshi_no_kioku
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
- Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
- Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Foir me, it was more...
Who DID I like?
I'll have to say that Summer, Rosa, and Kyle are up there on my hate list.
YOU HEARD ME! I HATE KYLE HYDE!!!
There. I said it.
Who DID I like?
I'll have to say that Summer, Rosa, and Kyle are up there on my hate list.
YOU HEARD ME! I HATE KYLE HYDE!!!
There. I said it.

My name is Trillian. So you know.
LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
-
Lauren Order
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
- Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
- Location: USA
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
That's interesting, because I happen to hate Louie. Except when he saved me from suffocating. Gotta give him that much.
-
Vony
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Dunning Smith.
You ALWAYS had to be careful around him! Actually... most of the time, not ALL the time...
But he was always kicking me out of the Hotel! And I found it awfully annoying how I'd go through all the trouble of putting everything I don't want Dunning to see in my suitcase, only to find he doesn't want me carrying around that connect-the-dots-memo thing!
Yeah, I pretty much liked all the other characters. Except for Rosa, that is. She always asks for things. Like, the whole "find the label" thing was ridiculous! And how she wants you to get Summer's autograph. D:
You ALWAYS had to be careful around him! Actually... most of the time, not ALL the time...
But he was always kicking me out of the Hotel! And I found it awfully annoying how I'd go through all the trouble of putting everything I don't want Dunning to see in my suitcase, only to find he doesn't want me carrying around that connect-the-dots-memo thing!
Yeah, I pretty much liked all the other characters. Except for Rosa, that is. She always asks for things. Like, the whole "find the label" thing was ridiculous! And how she wants you to get Summer's autograph. D:
-
RazeTora
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm
- Custom Title: Lives in a box mansion
- Location: Making a blanket fort under the defense bench
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Summers, just because he's radiates this aura of hate-able-ness.
And Dunning. Uber-paranoid Dunning.
"Who's Jenny?"
"GET TEH FUKS OUTTA MAH HOTEL NAO!"
He reminds me of one of my ex-friends. ANYTHING could have her pissed or suspicious.
And Dunning. Uber-paranoid Dunning.
"Who's Jenny?"
"GET TEH FUKS OUTTA MAH HOTEL NAO!"
He reminds me of one of my ex-friends. ANYTHING could have her pissed or suspicious.
-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Dunning.
"Hi! Know anyone named Jenny?"
"OUT!"
"So anything happen on December 10(orwhateverthedatewas)?"
"OUT!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MILA AT SUCH A LATE HOUR?! OUT OUT OUT!!!"
"WHAT?! BUT ROSA ASKED ME TO ESCORT HER!!!"
And Iris. She's just so presumptuous.
"I told the hotel manager not to let anyone into the rooms next to mine!"
HELLO! It's a HOTEL!
"Hi! Know anyone named Jenny?"
"OUT!"
"So anything happen on December 10(orwhateverthedatewas)?"
"OUT!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MILA AT SUCH A LATE HOUR?! OUT OUT OUT!!!"
"WHAT?! BUT ROSA ASKED ME TO ESCORT HER!!!"
And Iris. She's just so presumptuous.
"I told the hotel manager not to let anyone into the rooms next to mine!"
HELLO! It's a HOTEL!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
-
Knoxer
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Mudkips
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Iris.
Now this was hard because I didn't HATE anyone, just I found Iris to be an in the way character and they could have done more with her. She was just kinda... "Eh" to me.
Now this was hard because I didn't HATE anyone, just I found Iris to be an in the way character and they could have done more with her. She was just kinda... "Eh" to me.
-
protoshio
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:40 am
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
jeff, i hated that guy.
-
Leah.Ninja.
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:15 pm
- Custom Title: I'm a Ninja!
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
#1 MARTIN ALL THE WAY
#2 Jeff
#3 Iris
#2 Jeff
#3 Iris
That Foolish Fool Doing Such a Foolish Favor for Such a Foolishy Foolish Fool!
-Franziska von Karma

-Franziska von Karma
-
kristophlover967
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1462
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Akon tickets, front row, middle section.
- Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Mila was annoying, because I couldn't get a word out of her.
DeNonno at first, but I grew to love him. I hate it when everyone tries to hide things. Honesty ftw imo.
Angel - he's a douche.
Summers - just ugh. Some crazy writer.
It all fit perfectly together, though. I love Hotel Dusk as a whole.
Spoiler: end of game
DeNonno at first, but I grew to love him. I hate it when everyone tries to hide things. Honesty ftw imo.
Angel - he's a douche.
Summers - just ugh. Some crazy writer.
It all fit perfectly together, though. I love Hotel Dusk as a whole.


Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!-
Anders
- Donor

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:09 am
- Custom Title: The world calls it love
- Location: Meeshigan
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Jeff annoyed me just because he made it a point to be such a jackass, and once you break him he just sorta goes away and becomes inconsequential.
My second least favorite is probably Iris, though that's just because I wanted her and Kyle to flirt more.
I don't recall her ever really warming up to anybody.
My second least favorite is probably Iris, though that's just because I wanted her and Kyle to flirt more.
I don't recall her ever really warming up to anybody.
-
Wrestler Hatman
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2422
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
- Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
- Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Most annoying/hated character?
Mr. Bear wrote:Hm, my least favorite is Martin. Fat, whiny, momma's boy who uses big speech and a fake identity to compensate for the lack of his own. Even at the end of the game, he's still using his unnecessasrily large vocabulary to say so much as "goodbye" to Kyle.
I find it funny you consider he has a fake identity when he has the academical background to pull off such a stunt. The only lie he peddled was his betrayal towards his friend and his larceny of his alleged first manuscript.
Have I annoyed you yet?
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.




SEARCH EVERYONE'S ROOMS NOW PLEEEEEEEAAASSEEEE!!!


