Anyway... just for a better comparison of Ben and Trilo, I thought I would do a few comparison photos!
GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Horray for stickies!
Anyway... just for a better comparison of Ben and Trilo, I thought I would do a few comparison photos!
Anyway... just for a better comparison of Ben and Trilo, I thought I would do a few comparison photos!
Spoiler: A much more outgoing version of Ben
Spoiler: The closest thing I could find to Trilo

-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Graph wrote:Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-
EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic?
KH/KH2 FTW!
Kinda looks like
the local weather guy. Just add the hair and goatee thingie.

-
dabn
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
- Location: Israel
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Graph wrote:Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-
EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic?
I disagree on Axel, but, ROFL @ Demyx.
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I don't have to post this but...
Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.
No one else is Larry Butz.
You want proof?
Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.
No one else is Larry Butz.
You want proof?
Spoiler: Kent
-
KayeBitchery
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
- Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
- Location: Glorious New Yorkistan
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Croik wrote:There's been about 20 million of these topics, so I think this time I'll just sticky it and call it a day :D
Bitter sweet. But I'll look through the forums more thoroughly next time. Sorry for this.


Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Don Serrot reminds me of John Goodman. Not the nowadays, career-dead Goodman. I mean "The Big Lebowski" days!

Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?
I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!

Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?
I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!
-
Millini
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
- Location: Maryland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
But... who'd be "The Dude"?
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Absolutely no clue... I've never seen the movie itself, but I HAVE seen pics of it...
-
whitevalkerye
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:13 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Apollo reminds me of Tintin -http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Tintin%26Snowy.png
maybe it's the hair?
maybe it's the hair?
-
CockatriceWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Mmm, bacon.
- Location: The Broodwich Dimension
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
whitevalkerye wrote:Apollo reminds me of Tintin -http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Tintin%26Snowy.png
maybe it's the hair?
Another Tintin fan? :D
It's the hair and the young-looking face. And possibly the rolled-up sleeves. And plus they both solve mysteries and stuff.

-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Wrestlemania wrote:Don Serrot reminds me of John Goodman. Not the nowadays, career-dead Goodman. I mean "The Big Lebowski" days!
Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?
I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!
What do you mean you're out of cocoa?

-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
You know, come to think of it, Goodman, in that pic, looks like a cross between Don Serrot and Penny Nichols.
ANYWAYS...
ANYWAYS...
-
Mr.Trite
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
- Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
- Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I'm surprised nobody has said this yet.
Spoiler: Saving Space

Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
-
dabn
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
- Location: Israel
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
It's just too obvious.
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I concur. *jazz hands*
-
Mr.Trite
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
- Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
- Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
There's a less obvious one, I think. Hold on, let me find it...
I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.
Spoiler: He's in the middle
I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.

Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
You can't use Mii's! Otherwise I might as well grab all my PW ones and post them! (I have a nice Smiling Gumshoe one though...)
-
kaitouX
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1178
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm
- Location: Poland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
xMr.Tritex wrote:There's a less obvious one, I think. Hold on, let me find it...Spoiler: He's in the middle
I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.
....That guy in the middle looks totally like Edgey. Really. O.o

-
Mr.Trite
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
- Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
- Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Aww, I didn't know it was a Mii. ;o; I knew it was to close to the real thing. D':

Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Well, it IS from "Wii Sims"... I think you put Miis into the game, but now 100% positive. I've never played personally...
-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
xMr.Tritex wrote:I'm surprised nobody has said this yet.Spoiler: Saving Space
Spoiler:
-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Hahaha some of these are really funny. I knew I recognized Diego from somewhere, and lo, Axel!
I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.
I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.
And for some reason I think of Cody when I see Laharl (from the Playstation game Disgaea... play it sometime).
I'll come up with more later. Mebe.
(he doesn't look like Leia btw).
EDIT: Found a new picture of Laharl. It should work now.
I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.
Spoiler: Kittan, spoiler'd for size
I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.
And for some reason I think of Cody when I see Laharl (from the Playstation game Disgaea... play it sometime).
Spoiler: Laharl, spoiler'd for size
I'll come up with more later. Mebe.
(he doesn't look like Leia btw).EDIT: Found a new picture of Laharl. It should work now.
Last edited by Marshmello on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
xMr.Tritex wrote:Aww, I didn't know it was a Mii. ;o; I knew it was to close to the real thing. D':
They aren't Miis, but they are a similar create-a-character thing in MySims.
-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Donald Serrot wrote:For some reason I think of Ty Pennington when I see Larry's face.Spoiler: Seperated at birth?
From this topic


-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
This has probably been posted in one of the older threads, but still... I present to you, the 27th President of the United States:
He was even an attorney too (albeit a prosecutor).
Spoiler: IT'S TAFT (wikipedia's images are hueg)
He was even an attorney too (albeit a prosecutor).

-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Wow Don... that's creepy! Who knew?
Anyway, as promised I found a few more as I wasted time on the net.
I dunno. To me Kureno looks a lot like a stylized, younger Edgeworth.
Kureno Sohma is from the manga Fruits Basket. Borrow it from the library, because the books are $16.
Dammit there are no good pictures of Viral!
Viral is from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Look it up on TV-Links.
If only her hair were in ringlets...
If you don't know where Princess Peach is from, I'll taser you.
There might be more to come, should more time need to be wasted.
Anyway, as promised I found a few more as I wasted time on the net.
Spoiler: Edgeworth/Kureno Sohma
Kureno Sohma is from the manga Fruits Basket. Borrow it from the library, because the books are $16.
Spoiler: Engarde/Viral
Viral is from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Look it up on TV-Links.
Spoiler: Regina/Princess Peach
If you don't know where Princess Peach is from, I'll taser you.
There might be more to come, should more time need to be wasted.
Last edited by Marshmello on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
joeonamission
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
- Custom Title: Mission Accomplished
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
...A lot of these people do look like the characters that I wouldn't have expected.
-
burpboy
- Suspect

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 am
- Custom Title: Atticus = Superman
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Despite this being my very first post, I thought I'd point out that Gregory Edgeworth,
, seems to be a reference to Atticus Finch from to Kill a Mockingbird.


, seems to be a reference to Atticus Finch from to Kill a Mockingbird.

Atticus Finch is my hero.


-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
...... think you could just post his PROFILE pic, mate?
Or use a tag?
Or use a tag?-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Marshmello wrote:I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.Spoiler: Kittan, spoiler'd for size
I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.
He looks like Lt. Surge from Pokemon. :P
Zeus God of the Greek Gods.... what?-
DreamDelight
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm
- Custom Title: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
- Location: Room 667 in the Gatewater hotel (TWO REFERENCES IN ONE OMG)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.
Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.
VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.
Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.
Heh... Heheh...
Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.
VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.
Spoiler: Giant image!
Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.
Heh... Heheh...

There seems to be an overload of awesome in this single courtroom.
....
EVERYONE, HIT THE DECK! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!
-
CockatriceWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Mmm, bacon.
- Location: The Broodwich Dimension
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
DreamDelight wrote:OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.
Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.
VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.Spoiler: Giant image!
Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.
Heh... Heheh...
O_O I saw Count Olaf there and immediately thought of Gant because of the gray and white hair, and then I thought "Nah, he looks more like Manfred"... but now I can't help wondering if he had... another reason for trying to catch the kids (and he did try to marry Violet!)... O_o

-
Cracka-Lackin'
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1464
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
- Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Wrestlemania wrote:I don't have to post this but...
Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.
No one else is Larry Butz.
You want proof?Spoiler: Kent
UGH. YOU TOOK WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. DAMN IT.
Spoiler: HEY GUYS. MAX GOT A HAIRCUT AND DYED HIS HAIR... OHWAIT.

I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I TOOK WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY? WHO MADE GANT RISING???
............ *calming*
............ *calming*
-
Cracka-Lackin'
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1464
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
- Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I... I'm sorry. :c
BUT STILL. I WAS GOING TO SAY IT. I REALLY WAS. I MEAN, EVER SINCE SOMEONE POINTED IT OUT TO ME ON GAMEFAQS LAST YEAR.
RRRRRRRRR.
BUT STILL. I WAS GOING TO SAY IT. I REALLY WAS. I MEAN, EVER SINCE SOMEONE POINTED IT OUT TO ME ON GAMEFAQS LAST YEAR.
RRRRRRRRR.

I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
-
DreamDelight
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm
- Custom Title: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
- Location: Room 667 in the Gatewater hotel (TWO REFERENCES IN ONE OMG)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
CockatriceWright wrote:DreamDelight wrote:OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.
Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.
VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.Spoiler: Giant image!
Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.
Heh... Heheh...
O_O I saw Count Olaf there and immediately thought of Gant because of the gray and white hair, and then I thought "Nah, he looks more like Manfred"... but now I can't help wondering if he had... another reason for trying to catch the kids (and he did try to marry Violet!)... O_o
It's always been theorized, and I hate it, really.
Kinda like crackrapist!Gant. INSULT TO MANIPULATING AWESOME.

There seems to be an overload of awesome in this single courtroom.
....
EVERYONE, HIT THE DECK! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Maybe so, but I've preached it on the forums at LEAST twice already.
Youtube comment: "Why does Kent sound like he's always getting raped? LOL!"
........ He is Larry.
Youtube comment: "Why does Kent sound like he's always getting raped? LOL!"
........ He is Larry.
-
Cracka-Lackin'
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1464
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
- Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
YEAH WELL.
SO HAVE I. I THINK.
I'll stop yelling now. It's silly.
Have you seen that Youtube video of Infinity mode gameplay where Frank's in the bathroom in his underwear and then Kent just sort of comes in from nowhere, takes a photo and shouts "EXCELLENT!" or whatever?
SO HAVE I. I THINK.
I'll stop yelling now. It's silly.
Have you seen that Youtube video of Infinity mode gameplay where Frank's in the bathroom in his underwear and then Kent just sort of comes in from nowhere, takes a photo and shouts "EXCELLENT!" or whatever?

I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Smile!*snaps photo*
Beautiful!-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yasuo Fukuda, 91st Prime Minister of Japan. GUESS WHO HE IS LOL
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!! I told CR of this guy and his resemblence to Payne back when he was just given the job of prime minister. He was even a Lawyer before this job.
Last edited by Wocky Kitaki on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.





























