GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Horray for stickies!

Anyway... just for a better comparison of Ben and Trilo, I thought I would do a few comparison photos!

Spoiler: A much more outgoing version of Ben
Image


Spoiler: The closest thing I could find to Trilo
Image
Image
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Graph wrote:
Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Image

...Shut up. They act/look the same.


Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
Image

'Jection!


-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-

EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic? :larry:

KH/KH2 FTW!


:gymshoe: Kinda looks like Image the local weather guy. Just add the hair and goatee thingie.
ImageImage
dabn
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
Location: Israel

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by dabn »

Graph wrote:
Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Image

...Shut up. They act/look the same.


Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
Image

'Jection!


-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-

EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic? :larry:

I disagree on Axel, but, ROFL @ Demyx.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I don't have to post this but...

Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.

No one else is Larry Butz.

You want proof?

Spoiler: Kent
Image
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
KayeBitchery
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
Location: Glorious New Yorkistan

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KayeBitchery »

Croik wrote:There's been about 20 million of these topics, so I think this time I'll just sticky it and call it a day :D

Bitter sweet. But I'll look through the forums more thoroughly next time. Sorry for this. :sadshoe:
Image
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Don Serrot reminds me of John Goodman. Not the nowadays, career-dead Goodman. I mean "The Big Lebowski" days!

Image
Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?


I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Millini
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Millini »

But... who'd be "The Dude"?
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Absolutely no clue... I've never seen the movie itself, but I HAVE seen pics of it...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
whitevalkerye
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:13 am

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by whitevalkerye »

Apollo reminds me of Tintin -http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Tintin%26Snowy.png

maybe it's the hair?
CockatriceWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Mmm, bacon.
Location: The Broodwich Dimension

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by CockatriceWright »

whitevalkerye wrote:Apollo reminds me of Tintin -http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Tintin%26Snowy.png

maybe it's the hair?


Another Tintin fan? :D

It's the hair and the young-looking face. And possibly the rolled-up sleeves. And plus they both solve mysteries and stuff.
Image
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Wrestlemania wrote:Don Serrot reminds me of John Goodman. Not the nowadays, career-dead Goodman. I mean "The Big Lebowski" days!

Image
Don: What do you mean you're out of cocoa?


I apologize, but I suddenly thought of posting this... and if I could sprite-edit, trust me! I would!!!

ImageWhat do you mean you're out of cocoa?
ImageImage
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

You know, come to think of it, Goodman, in that pic, looks like a cross between Don Serrot and Penny Nichols.

ANYWAYS...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

I'm surprised nobody has said this yet.

Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
dabn
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
Location: Israel

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by dabn »

It's just too obvious.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I concur. *jazz hands*
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

There's a less obvious one, I think. Hold on, let me find it...

Spoiler: He's in the middle
Image


I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

You can't use Mii's! Otherwise I might as well grab all my PW ones and post them! (I have a nice Smiling Gumshoe one though...)
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
kaitouX
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1178
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by kaitouX »

xMr.Tritex wrote:There's a less obvious one, I think. Hold on, let me find it...

Spoiler: He's in the middle
Image


I don't really know who the cute little guy is, but you can't deny the look-a-like.



....That guy in the middle looks totally like Edgey. Really. O.o
Image
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

Aww, I didn't know it was a Mii. ;o; I knew it was to close to the real thing. D':
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Well, it IS from "Wii Sims"... I think you put Miis into the game, but now 100% positive. I've never played personally...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

xMr.Tritex wrote:I'm surprised nobody has said this yet.

Spoiler: Saving Space
Image


Spoiler:
Ooooooh, Now I see it!
Image
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Hahaha some of these are really funny. I knew I recognized Diego from somewhere, and lo, Axel!

I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.

Spoiler: Kittan, spoiler'd for size
Image

I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.

And for some reason I think of Cody when I see Laharl (from the Playstation game Disgaea... play it sometime).

Spoiler: Laharl, spoiler'd for size
Image

I'll come up with more later. Mebe. :yuusaku: (he doesn't look like Leia btw).

EDIT: Found a new picture of Laharl. It should work now.
Last edited by Marshmello on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by La Diable »

xMr.Tritex wrote:Aww, I didn't know it was a Mii. ;o; I knew it was to close to the real thing. D':


They aren't Miis, but they are a similar create-a-character thing in MySims.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Donald Serrot wrote:For some reason I think of Ty Pennington when I see Larry's face.
Spoiler: Seperated at birth?
ImageImage

From this topic
ImageImage
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by La Diable »

This has probably been posted in one of the older threads, but still... I present to you, the 27th President of the United States:

Spoiler: IT'S TAFT (wikipedia's images are hueg)
Image


He was even an attorney too (albeit a prosecutor). :grossburg:
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Wow Don... that's creepy! Who knew?

Anyway, as promised I found a few more as I wasted time on the net.

Spoiler: Edgeworth/Kureno Sohma
Image
I dunno. To me Kureno looks a lot like a stylized, younger Edgeworth.
Kureno Sohma is from the manga Fruits Basket. Borrow it from the library, because the books are $16.


Spoiler: Engarde/Viral
Image
Dammit there are no good pictures of Viral!
Viral is from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Look it up on TV-Links.


Spoiler: Regina/Princess Peach
Image
If only her hair were in ringlets...
If you don't know where Princess Peach is from, I'll taser you.

There might be more to come, should more time need to be wasted.
Last edited by Marshmello on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
joeonamission
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mission Accomplished

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by joeonamission »

...A lot of these people do look like the characters that I wouldn't have expected.
burpboy
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 am
Custom Title: Atticus = Superman

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by burpboy »

Despite this being my very first post, I thought I'd point out that Gregory Edgeworth, :gregory:, seems to be a reference to Atticus Finch from to Kill a Mockingbird.

Image

Image
Atticus Finch is my hero.
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

...... think you could just post his PROFILE pic, mate? :oops: Or use a tag?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

Marshmello wrote:I personally think that Kittan (from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... look it up on TV-Links) looks more like Larry, though.

Spoiler: Kittan, spoiler'd for size
Image

I don't see the resemblance to Atmey.


He looks like Lt. Surge from Pokemon. :P

:damon: Zeus God of the Greek Gods.... what?
ImageImageImage
Image
DreamDelight
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Custom Title: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
Location: Room 667 in the Gatewater hotel (TWO REFERENCES IN ONE OMG)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by DreamDelight »

OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.

Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.

Spoiler: Giant image!
Image

The one holding the baby.


Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.

Heh... Heheh...
Image
There seems to be an overload of awesome in this single courtroom.
....
EVERYONE, HIT THE DECK! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!
CockatriceWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Mmm, bacon.
Location: The Broodwich Dimension

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by CockatriceWright »

DreamDelight wrote:OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.

Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.

Spoiler: Giant image!
Image

The one holding the baby.


Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.

Heh... Heheh...


O_O I saw Count Olaf there and immediately thought of Gant because of the gray and white hair, and then I thought "Nah, he looks more like Manfred"... but now I can't help wondering if he had... another reason for trying to catch the kids (and he did try to marry Violet!)... O_o
Image
Cracka-Lackin'
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Cracka-Lackin' »

Wrestlemania wrote:I don't have to post this but...

Larry Butz is Kent Swanson.

No one else is Larry Butz.

You want proof?

Spoiler: Kent
Image



UGH. YOU TOOK WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. DAMN IT.

Spoiler: HEY GUYS. MAX GOT A HAIRCUT AND DYED HIS HAIR... OHWAIT.
Image
Image
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I TOOK WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY? WHO MADE GANT RISING???

............ *calming*
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Cracka-Lackin'
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Cracka-Lackin' »

I... I'm sorry. :c

BUT STILL. I WAS GOING TO SAY IT. I REALLY WAS. I MEAN, EVER SINCE SOMEONE POINTED IT OUT TO ME ON GAMEFAQS LAST YEAR.

RRRRRRRRR.
Image
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
DreamDelight
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Custom Title: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
Location: Room 667 in the Gatewater hotel (TWO REFERENCES IN ONE OMG)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by DreamDelight »

CockatriceWright wrote:
DreamDelight wrote:OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST GLARINGLY OBVIOUS ONE.

Alright, Viola C, or Violetta.

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE FROM A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. SHE LOOKS ALMOST JUST LIKE HER.

Spoiler: Giant image!
Image

The one holding the baby.


Might I add that the book deals with the recurring theme of arson, and Viola threatens to put Tres Bien up in flames.

Heh... Heheh...


O_O I saw Count Olaf there and immediately thought of Gant because of the gray and white hair, and then I thought "Nah, he looks more like Manfred"... but now I can't help wondering if he had... another reason for trying to catch the kids (and he did try to marry Violet!)... O_o


It's always been theorized, and I hate it, really.

Kinda like crackrapist!Gant. INSULT TO MANIPULATING AWESOME.
Image
There seems to be an overload of awesome in this single courtroom.
....
EVERYONE, HIT THE DECK! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Maybe so, but I've preached it on the forums at LEAST twice already.

Youtube comment: "Why does Kent sound like he's always getting raped? LOL!"

........ He is Larry.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Cracka-Lackin'
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Cracka-Lackin' »

YEAH WELL.

SO HAVE I. I THINK.

I'll stop yelling now. It's silly.

Have you seen that Youtube video of Infinity mode gameplay where Frank's in the bathroom in his underwear and then Kent just sort of comes in from nowhere, takes a photo and shouts "EXCELLENT!" or whatever?
Image
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

:larry2: Smile!

*snaps photo*

:butzthumbs: Beautiful!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Image
Yasuo Fukuda, 91st Prime Minister of Japan. GUESS WHO HE IS LOL


YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!! I told CR of this guy and his resemblence to Payne back when he was just given the job of prime minister. He was even a Lawyer before this job.
Last edited by Wocky Kitaki on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image
Post Reply