GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

......

I'm not 100% sure who that is supposed to be. I think it's someone, but I'm not positive... Payne?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Yaaaaaaaay! :keiko: Wrestlemania wins the prize! ... right?

Anyway, I just remembered a sort of funny resemblance...
Spoiler: Maggey/Magi
Image
Their names sound the same and everything :-P
Magi is a character in the manga/anime .Hack//Legend of the Twilight.


EDIT: I'm having way too much fun with this...
Spoiler: April May/L'Amour
Image
Caveat: This image will give you seizures.
L'Amour is a cousin in the Playstation 2 game We Love Katamari.
Last edited by Marshmello on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Wrestlemania wrote:......

I'm not 100% sure who that is supposed to be. I think it's someone, but I'm not positive... Payne?


Correct. Here's a better comparison


Spoiler: Saving space
Image <- Notice the thing resembling a japanese defense attourney badge. Also, the 2nd man to the right of him's eyes frighten me for some reason.

or maybe even Image


BTW, When I first saw Viola, I was reminded of Sadako Image


joeonamission wrote:I'm not sure why but this guy reminds me of Apollo http://www.gatorzone.com/basketball/men ... ayer_id=16

his smile scares me more than the man's eyes.......If Someone combined the Japanese man's eyes with that guy's smile, It would be scarier than any horror movie in existance
Image
dabn
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
Location: Israel

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by dabn »

Sadako is Samara's japanese virsion?
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

dabn wrote:Sadako is Samara's japanese virsion?


Pretty much. Ringu is better than the American film though, IMHO.
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I was torn between it being Payne or Bruno Cadaverini. I don't know why, but it somehow reminded me of Bruno...

Can someone put some white sunglasses on 'im?
Last edited by Wrestlemania on Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

... I have no idea what you just said, dabn.

Anywho, hurray for Psychonauts!

I personally think that Bruce Goodman is something between the Milkman and a G-Man:
Sorry for the crappy images... there are ZERO good screenshots of either of them. And Boyd's mind is my favourite level :larry:

Psychonauts is a brilliant platform game for the PC, Xbox, and Playstation 2. Buy it. Tim Schaefer rules. :godot:
Image
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Komachi »

I found this one from another GS forum. The guy who posted it on the website says it came from a Japanese TV serial "Police women". And finally, the murder weapon was found in the head of the mascot.

Spoiler: Blue Badger
ImageImage

They really looks like the Blue Badger, right?Image

(PS:the slogan on the mascots "交通安全教室" means "traffic safety class")
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

:gant: I lol'd so hard at that one! Hahahaha!
Image
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

:beef:
IT DOES! IT LOOKS LIKE THE BLUE BADGER! IT EVEN HAS THE HEAD-DANGLY-THINGY!!!
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

:ack:

That DOES almost look like it. Holy crap!
ImageImageImage
Image
Sh1n1 ZE FIER
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:04 pm
Custom Title: A Swimmer of Dreams
Location: MS, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Sh1n1 ZE FIER »

:aiga: and Kurtis, from Disgaea. =D

Spoiler: Might Contain Spoilers?
I've never actually played the game, but I kind of want to just for the sake of seeing this guy. XD; He's a little too angry-looking to be Luksey, but all the same.

Image

Image
Zetto San wrote:I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.
||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

Sh1n1 ZE FIER wrote::aiga: and Kurtis, from Disgaea. =D


We now have proof that Luke has a brother. :O
ImageImageImage
Image
burpboy
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 am
Custom Title: Atticus = Superman

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by burpboy »

Marshmello wrote:... I have no idea what you just said, dabn.

Anywho, hurray for Psychonauts!

I personally think that Bruce Goodman is something between the Milkman and a G-Man:
Sorry for the crappy images... there are ZERO good screenshots of either of them. And Boyd's mind is my favourite level :larry:

Psychonauts is a brilliant platform game for the PC, Xbox, and Playstation 2. Buy it. Tim Schaefer rules. :godot:


Psychonauts is a pretty amazing game, played through it atleast twice now, Tim Schaefer needs to make another equally, if not more, hilarious game soon. Id love it if he came back to the Monkey Island series.

The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.
Atticus Finch is my hero.
Image
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

burpboy wrote: The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.


Monkey Island= One of the best (If not THE BEST) Point-and-Click game for the PC.

Also has anyone else thought Andore back in the original Final Fight looked like a pissed off Will Powers?

Spoiler: Space Saving
Image
Image
kaitouX
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1178
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by kaitouX »

Takita wrote:
burpboy wrote: The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.


Monkey Island= One of the best (If not THE BEST) Point-and-Click game for the PC.

Also has anyone else thought Andore back in the original Final Fight looked like a pissed off Will Powers?

Spoiler: Space Saving
Image


That guy punching him look a bit like Jack Hammer to me. o.o
Image
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

burpboy wrote:Psychonauts is a pretty amazing game, played through it atleast twice now, Tim Schaefer needs to make another equally, if not more, hilarious game soon. Id love it if he came back to the Monkey Island series.

The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.


Yay :redd: Here I thought I was the only person on the planet who'd heard of Psychonauts! I feel warm and fuzzy inside now :edgy:

Right now Double Fine is working on Brutal Legend ('Brutal' should have two dots over it) for the Xbox360 and PS3. It's about some dude (voiced by Jack Black) getting sucked into a heavy metal fantasy world. I'm not a fan of heavy metal, but the game itself looks like it's made of awesome.

Ooh... now I need to find some parellels between Monkey Island and PW... and maybe even Grim Fandango...

Are there any three-headed characters in Phoenix Wright?
Last edited by Marshmello on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Bruto Cadaverini reminded me of The Undertaker... just a little.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Found another one: Sig Curtis looks strikingly similar to the 'mentor' design in the original concept sketches.

Spoiler: Sig/'Mentor'
ImageImage

Sig Curtis is a character in the anime/manga Fullmetal Alchemist.
Image
Millini
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Millini »

Or a younger Gant.

:hair:
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)
Image
Gordon Frohman
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:45 pm
Custom Title: I just want to die
Location: Fighting the Clone Wars on Coruscant
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Gordon Frohman »

:ben: Pee-Wee Herman

:javado: Yamcha from DBZ
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Marshmello wrote:Yaaaaaaaay! :keiko: Wrestlemania wins the prize! ... right?

Anyway, I just remembered a sort of funny resemblance...
Spoiler: Maggey/Magi
Image
Their names sound the same and everything :-P
Magi is a character in the manga/anime .Hack//Legend of the Twilight.


WOAH!!!! You know of the sheer amazingness that is .hack// !? WOOHOO, I'M NOT ALONE AFTER ALL!!! ^_^

If I remember correctly, Magi is Kamui's assistant, right? I don't remember which episodes she was in since I haven't seen that series of .hack// in well over a year...

Wait a minute...

KOMIYAN THE THIRD IS RON'S TRUE LOOKALIKE!

Unfortunately, I can't find a good pic, but here's the face!

Image

This character is also from .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. While the hair may be different, it is definitely a Ron DeLite lookalike under there!
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Ryuuichi Naruhodou wrote::ben: Pee-Wee Herman


It suits the man well... plays with puppets, is trying to get married to a 16 year old girl........
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Suihou wrote:
Takita wrote:
burpboy wrote: The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.


Monkey Island= One of the best (If not THE BEST) Point-and-Click game for the PC.

Also has anyone else thought Andore back in the original Final Fight looked like a pissed off Will Powers?

Spoiler: Space Saving
Image


That guy punching him look a bit like Jack Hammer to me. o.o


You mean Cody? I really don't see much of a resemblence.
Image
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Hakuro de Killer wrote:WOAH!!!! You know of the sheer amazingness that is .hack// !? WOOHOO, I'M NOT ALONE AFTER ALL!!! ^_^

If I remember correctly, Magi is Kamui's assistant, right? I don't remember which episodes she was in since I haven't seen that series of .hack// in well over a year...

.Hack// rules :godot: But the Legend of the Twilight anime didn't actually have an ending, which kinda pissed me off.

And yes, Magi is Kamui's assistant. I don't know exactly what episodes she's in, but she's a super minor character. Her name is stated like twice. She just appears in the background a lot, and then
Spoiler: Legend of the Twilight spoilerage
she 'dies'. Then Kamui is sad.
I wish she had a better part in the story, she's cute.

Speaking of Kamui, she reminds me a lot of someone but I can't figure out who it is she reminds me of. Does anyone know?
Spoiler: Kamui/?
ImageImage
Image
Arruruerie
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Arruruerie »

Psychonauts is among the best games ever... I'm partial to Black Velvetopia, myself.

Okay. Random anime characters who bring PW to mind, whether in appearance or personality...

:yuusaku: Ritsu Sohma from Fruits Basket. O yes.

This is from a game, but...
:adrian: Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.
That or a blonde Nanao Ise from Bleach.

:wellington: Yumi Ayasegawa from Bleach. *crawls off to die*

And I'm very sorry if anyone wants to hurt me for this...

Image

...I just threw this together. For extra Iago-needs-to-die, we have...

Image
Last edited by Arruruerie on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

IagotheParrot wrote:Psychonauts is among the best games ever.

Okay. Random anime characters who bring PW to mind, whether in appearance or personality...

:yuusaku: Ritsu Sohma from Phoenix Wright. O yes.

This is from a game, but...
:adrian: Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.

:wellington: Yumi Ayasegawa from Bleach. *crawls off to die*

And I'm very sorry if anyone wants to hurt me for this...

Image


1. Who is Ritsu...? I don't recall any Ritsu in PW unless you typed phoenix wright instead of something else...

2. I totally agree with this. Apparently, every single professional woman with glasses and a book looks like Adrian Andrews for some odd reason... is she the representation of a stereotype...?

3. I didn't pick up on it, but wow! I didn't even think of that!

4. AHH!! THE GIN/GANT MONSTER THING!! IT BURNS!! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!! RUn AWAY IZURU! RUN FAR, FAR AWAAAAY!!
Image
Arruruerie
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Arruruerie »

Ah, whoops! I meant Fruits Basket. X_X I keep making dumb mistakes today. Thanks for pointing that out.

I KNOW RIGHT? There are too many people who look like Adrian.

And glad ya agree on those. X3

YES, IZURU, RUN FOR THE HILLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! BEFORE YOUR CAPTAIN FORCES YOU TO SWIM WITH HIM AND THEN DRESS LIKE LANA SKYE!
Somestickguy
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Somestickguy »

IagotheParrot wrote:This is from a game, but...
:adrian: Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.


I knew it.

I knew Adrian reminded me of someone, the moment I saw her. Thank you for putting the pieces together. :butzthumbs:

Man, I need to play me some Paper Mario now. Genius game.
Arruruerie
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Arruruerie »

My pleasure! *Edgeworth-bow*

Yes. Go do that. Because Paper Mario is a winful game.
mario2000
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
Location: Fife, WA

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by mario2000 »

Spoiler:
. :enguard: = Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

.....

Sorry, I don't find that as clear as the others...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
mario2000
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
Location: Fife, WA

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by mario2000 »

You're kidding, right?
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

He has 3 things:

Glass
Slicked-back hair
Dark Stare


That's all.

And no, a brown leather jacket doesn't count as a similarity.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

mario2000 wrote:
Spoiler:
. :enguard: = Image


Very impressive find! Who is that?
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

*sighs*
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
mario2000
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
Location: Fife, WA

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by mario2000 »

Wrestlemania wrote:He has 3 things:

Glass
Slicked-back hair
Dark Stare


That's all.

And no, a brown leather jacket doesn't count as a similarity.

ok fine how bout this

Spoiler:
Image


And that's Hannibal Lecter from the movie Hannibal Rising.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

........

Give him a gloved hand and you got a deal.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Murira
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 am
Custom Title: Slammin' Flower Child
Location: Hiding under your bed with that monster you forgot about.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Murira »

Hmmm...

:morgan:

Spoiler: "Saviiiing space"
Mistress Ching from Pirates? Ahaha.

Image
KHF
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
Location: London
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KHF »

Do I really need to say it for this one?
Spoiler: Koiworth
Image
And yes I DO realize it's intentional, but none the less...
I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats.
Post Reply