GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
......
I'm not 100% sure who that is supposed to be. I think it's someone, but I'm not positive... Payne?
I'm not 100% sure who that is supposed to be. I think it's someone, but I'm not positive... Payne?
-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Yaaaaaaaay!
Wrestlemania wins the prize! ... right?
Anyway, I just remembered a sort of funny resemblance...
Their names sound the same and everything 
Magi is a character in the manga/anime .Hack//Legend of the Twilight.
EDIT: I'm having way too much fun with this...
Caveat: This image will give you seizures.
L'Amour is a cousin in the Playstation 2 game We Love Katamari.
Wrestlemania wins the prize! ... right?Anyway, I just remembered a sort of funny resemblance...
Spoiler: Maggey/Magi

Magi is a character in the manga/anime .Hack//Legend of the Twilight.
EDIT: I'm having way too much fun with this...
Spoiler: April May/L'Amour
L'Amour is a cousin in the Playstation 2 game We Love Katamari.
Last edited by Marshmello on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Wrestlemania wrote:......
I'm not 100% sure who that is supposed to be. I think it's someone, but I'm not positive... Payne?
Correct. Here's a better comparison
Spoiler: Saving space
joeonamission wrote:I'm not sure why but this guy reminds me of Apollo http://www.gatorzone.com/basketball/men ... ayer_id=16
his smile scares me more than the man's eyes.......If Someone combined the Japanese man's eyes with that guy's smile, It would be scarier than any horror movie in existance

-
dabn
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: I need an avatar and sig... |:
- Location: Israel
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Sadako is Samara's japanese virsion?
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
dabn wrote:Sadako is Samara's japanese virsion?
Pretty much. Ringu is better than the American film though, IMHO.

-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I was torn between it being Payne or Bruno Cadaverini. I don't know why, but it somehow reminded me of Bruno...
Can someone put some white sunglasses on 'im?
Can someone put some white sunglasses on 'im?
Last edited by Wrestlemania on Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
... I have no idea what you just said, dabn.
Anywho, hurray for Psychonauts!
I personally think that Bruce Goodman is something between the Milkman and a G-Man:
Sorry for the crappy images... there are ZERO good screenshots of either of them. And Boyd's mind is my favourite level 
Psychonauts is a brilliant platform game for the PC, Xbox, and Playstation 2. Buy it. Tim Schaefer rules.
Anywho, hurray for Psychonauts!
I personally think that Bruce Goodman is something between the Milkman and a G-Man:
Spoiler: Goodman/Milkman/G-Men

Psychonauts is a brilliant platform game for the PC, Xbox, and Playstation 2. Buy it. Tim Schaefer rules.


-
Komachi
- Donor

- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
- Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
- Location: Ottawa
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I found this one from another GS forum. The guy who posted it on the website says it came from a Japanese TV serial "Police women". And finally, the murder weapon was found in the head of the mascot.
Spoiler: Blue Badger
You can call me whatever you want:3


-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

IT DOES! IT LOOKS LIKE THE BLUE BADGER! IT EVEN HAS THE HEAD-DANGLY-THINGY!!!
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
-
Sh1n1 ZE FIER
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 336
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:04 pm
- Custom Title: A Swimmer of Dreams
- Location: MS, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
and Kurtis, from Disgaea. =DSpoiler: Might Contain Spoilers?
||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||Zetto San wrote:I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Sh1n1 ZE FIER wrote::aiga: and Kurtis, from Disgaea. =D
We now have proof that Luke has a brother. :O
-
burpboy
- Suspect

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 am
- Custom Title: Atticus = Superman
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Marshmello wrote:... I have no idea what you just said, dabn.
Anywho, hurray for Psychonauts!
I personally think that Bruce Goodman is something between the Milkman and a G-Man:Sorry for the crappy images... there are ZERO good screenshots of either of them. And Boyd's mind is my favourite levelSpoiler: Goodman/Milkman/G-Men
Psychonauts is a brilliant platform game for the PC, Xbox, and Playstation 2. Buy it. Tim Schaefer rules.
Psychonauts is a pretty amazing game, played through it atleast twice now, Tim Schaefer needs to make another equally, if not more, hilarious game soon. Id love it if he came back to the Monkey Island series.
The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.
Atticus Finch is my hero.


-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
burpboy wrote: The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.
Monkey Island= One of the best (If not THE BEST) Point-and-Click game for the PC.
Also has anyone else thought Andore back in the original Final Fight looked like a pissed off Will Powers?
Spoiler: Space Saving

-
kaitouX
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1178
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm
- Location: Poland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Takita wrote:burpboy wrote: The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.
Monkey Island= One of the best (If not THE BEST) Point-and-Click game for the PC.
Also has anyone else thought Andore back in the original Final Fight looked like a pissed off Will Powers?Spoiler: Space Saving
That guy punching him look a bit like Jack Hammer to me. o.o

-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
burpboy wrote:Psychonauts is a pretty amazing game, played through it atleast twice now, Tim Schaefer needs to make another equally, if not more, hilarious game soon. Id love it if he came back to the Monkey Island series.
The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.
Yay
Here I thought I was the only person on the planet who'd heard of Psychonauts! I feel warm and fuzzy inside now
Right now Double Fine is working on Brutal Legend ('Brutal' should have two dots over it) for the Xbox360 and PS3. It's about some dude (voiced by Jack Black) getting sucked into a heavy metal fantasy world. I'm not a fan of heavy metal, but the game itself looks like it's made of awesome.
Ooh... now I need to find some parellels between Monkey Island and PW... and maybe even Grim Fandango...
Are there any three-headed characters in Phoenix Wright?
Last edited by Marshmello on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Bruto Cadaverini reminded me of The Undertaker... just a little.
-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Found another one: Sig Curtis looks strikingly similar to the 'mentor' design in the original concept sketches.
Sig Curtis is a character in the anime/manga Fullmetal Alchemist.
Spoiler: Sig/'Mentor'
Sig Curtis is a character in the anime/manga Fullmetal Alchemist.

-
Millini
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
- Location: Maryland
- Contact:
-
Gordon Frohman
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:45 pm
- Custom Title: I just want to die
- Location: Fighting the Clone Wars on Coruscant
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Pee-Wee Herman
Yamcha from DBZ-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Marshmello wrote:Yaaaaaaaay!Wrestlemania wins the prize! ... right?
Anyway, I just remembered a sort of funny resemblance...Their names sound the same and everythingSpoiler: Maggey/Magi
Magi is a character in the manga/anime .Hack//Legend of the Twilight.
WOAH!!!! You know of the sheer amazingness that is .hack// !? WOOHOO, I'M NOT ALONE AFTER ALL!!! ^_^
If I remember correctly, Magi is Kamui's assistant, right? I don't remember which episodes she was in since I haven't seen that series of .hack// in well over a year...
Wait a minute...
KOMIYAN THE THIRD IS RON'S TRUE LOOKALIKE!
Unfortunately, I can't find a good pic, but here's the face!

This character is also from .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. While the hair may be different, it is definitely a Ron DeLite lookalike under there!

-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Ryuuichi Naruhodou wrote::ben: Pee-Wee Herman
It suits the man well... plays with puppets, is trying to get married to a 16 year old girl........
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Suihou wrote:Takita wrote:burpboy wrote: The classic, "Hey look! It's a three-headed monkey!" line is brilliant. If anyone here hasn't played any of the Monkey Island games, I highly recommend you do so.
Monkey Island= One of the best (If not THE BEST) Point-and-Click game for the PC.
Also has anyone else thought Andore back in the original Final Fight looked like a pissed off Will Powers?Spoiler: Space Saving
That guy punching him look a bit like Jack Hammer to me. o.o
You mean Cody? I really don't see much of a resemblence.

-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Hakuro de Killer wrote:WOAH!!!! You know of the sheer amazingness that is .hack// !? WOOHOO, I'M NOT ALONE AFTER ALL!!! ^_^
If I remember correctly, Magi is Kamui's assistant, right? I don't remember which episodes she was in since I haven't seen that series of .hack// in well over a year...
.Hack// rules
But the Legend of the Twilight anime didn't actually have an ending, which kinda pissed me off.And yes, Magi is Kamui's assistant. I don't know exactly what episodes she's in, but she's a super minor character. Her name is stated like twice. She just appears in the background a lot, and then
Spoiler: Legend of the Twilight spoilerage
Speaking of Kamui, she reminds me a lot of someone but I can't figure out who it is she reminds me of. Does anyone know?
Spoiler: Kamui/?

-
Arruruerie
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:20 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Psychonauts is among the best games ever... I'm partial to Black Velvetopia, myself.
Okay. Random anime characters who bring PW to mind, whether in appearance or personality...
Ritsu Sohma from Fruits Basket. O yes.
This is from a game, but...
Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.
That or a blonde Nanao Ise from Bleach.
Yumi Ayasegawa from Bleach. *crawls off to die*
And I'm very sorry if anyone wants to hurt me for this...

...I just threw this together. For extra Iago-needs-to-die, we have...

Okay. Random anime characters who bring PW to mind, whether in appearance or personality...
Ritsu Sohma from Fruits Basket. O yes.This is from a game, but...
Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.That or a blonde Nanao Ise from Bleach.
Yumi Ayasegawa from Bleach. *crawls off to die*And I'm very sorry if anyone wants to hurt me for this...

...I just threw this together. For extra Iago-needs-to-die, we have...

Last edited by Arruruerie on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
IagotheParrot wrote:Psychonauts is among the best games ever.
Okay. Random anime characters who bring PW to mind, whether in appearance or personality...
Ritsu Sohma from Phoenix Wright. O yes.
This is from a game, but...
Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.
Yumi Ayasegawa from Bleach. *crawls off to die*
And I'm very sorry if anyone wants to hurt me for this...
1. Who is Ritsu...? I don't recall any Ritsu in PW unless you typed phoenix wright instead of something else...
2. I totally agree with this. Apparently, every single professional woman with glasses and a book looks like Adrian Andrews for some odd reason... is she the representation of a stereotype...?
3. I didn't pick up on it, but wow! I didn't even think of that!
4. AHH!! THE GIN/GANT MONSTER THING!! IT BURNS!! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!! RUn AWAY IZURU! RUN FAR, FAR AWAAAAY!!

-
Arruruerie
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:20 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Ah, whoops! I meant Fruits Basket. X_X I keep making dumb mistakes today. Thanks for pointing that out.
I KNOW RIGHT? There are too many people who look like Adrian.
And glad ya agree on those. X3
YES, IZURU, RUN FOR THE HILLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! BEFORE YOUR CAPTAIN FORCES YOU TO SWIM WITH HIM AND THEN DRESS LIKE LANA SKYE!
I KNOW RIGHT? There are too many people who look like Adrian.
And glad ya agree on those. X3
YES, IZURU, RUN FOR THE HILLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! BEFORE YOUR CAPTAIN FORCES YOU TO SWIM WITH HIM AND THEN DRESS LIKE LANA SKYE!
-
Somestickguy
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
IagotheParrot wrote:This is from a game, but...
Jolene from Paper Mario. They're very alike... Blonde bespectacled manager women who seem cold and businesslike and who hate their bosses. In the right enviroment, they're extremely nice, and everything they do is for a certain someone they care about who was screwed over by their boss.
I knew it.
I knew Adrian reminded me of someone, the moment I saw her. Thank you for putting the pieces together.

Man, I need to play me some Paper Mario now. Genius game.
-
Arruruerie
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:20 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
My pleasure! *Edgeworth-bow*
Yes. Go do that. Because Paper Mario is a winful game.
Yes. Go do that. Because Paper Mario is a winful game.
-
mario2000
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
- Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
- Location: Fife, WA
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Spoiler:
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
.....
Sorry, I don't find that as clear as the others...
Sorry, I don't find that as clear as the others...
-
mario2000
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
- Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
- Location: Fife, WA
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
You're kidding, right?
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
He has 3 things:
Glass
Slicked-back hair
Dark Stare
That's all.
And no, a brown leather jacket doesn't count as a similarity.
Glass
Slicked-back hair
Dark Stare
That's all.
And no, a brown leather jacket doesn't count as a similarity.
-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
*sighs*
-
mario2000
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
- Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
- Location: Fife, WA
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Wrestlemania wrote:He has 3 things:
Glass
Slicked-back hair
Dark Stare
That's all.
And no, a brown leather jacket doesn't count as a similarity.
ok fine how bout this
Spoiler:
And that's Hannibal Lecter from the movie Hannibal Rising.
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
........
Give him a gloved hand and you got a deal.
Give him a gloved hand and you got a deal.
-
Murira
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 am
- Custom Title: Slammin' Flower Child
- Location: Hiding under your bed with that monster you forgot about.
- Contact:
-
KHF
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Do I really need to say it for this one?
Spoiler: Koiworth
| I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats. |






<- Notice the thing resembling a japanese defense attourney badge. Also, the 2nd man to the right of him's eyes frighten me for some reason.





I lol'd so hard at that one! Hahahaha!












= 





