Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Aviv »

It's about time i make something serious about him.
Spoiler: Character BIOS (Aviv's POV)
Image
Aviv Hazan
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: Defense Attorney, High School Student.

Me! Man, i look sexy.

Image
Arine Ami
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Occupation: Rookie Attorney

She's a brilliant attorney and always looks up to me. not to mention beautiful. (Also, Thanks Lottie for her sprite! :D)

Image
Danny Erman
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Occupation: High School Student.

My good friend, Dan. We've known each other since elementary.

Image
Harra Arial
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Occupation: High School Student, Assistant to Damon Gant.

A good friend of me and Danny and witness in our first case.

Image
Topaz Fey

Gender: Female
Age: 17
Occupation: Detective

My ex. there's still some sparkle between us, though..

Medieval Turnabout
(Also, thanks Topaz for the name suggestion)
To see the page in full view, drag it to your tab/address bar

Spoiler: Page one
Image

Spoiler: Page two
Image

Spoiler: Page three
Image
HUGE thanks to SerenityBlue for allowing me to edit his Lawyer-aide Iris sprite.

Spoiler: Page four
Image

Spoiler: Page five
Image

Spoiler: Page six: FINAL
Image
THE FINAL PART!
Some credits:
Suihou for the AvivXArine pic (Which is adorable, btw.)
Tajiri Ami for front view Phoenix
(Also, that Pearl channeling Maya pic is by me >:D)

FANART:
Pills: By Suihou
Image

Alternate page 6 beginning pic: By Tuesday
Image
Last edited by Aviv on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:57 am, edited 14 times in total.
Image
Image
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by PhoenixFire »

SO BADASS DUDE

I LOVE IT :DDD
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Aviv.... I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW. As a friend, of course. NO GAY.
Image Image Lovely Rita
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by PhoenixFire »

Now, if only I had a sprite... *hint hint*

;D
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Oh, and i'd have to unspoilertag each page, sorry, guys. its just that the spoiler tag kind ruins it >_O
Image
Image
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by Sphinx »

MOAR.

'nuf said.
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Sphinx wrote:MOAR.

'nuf said.

THIS THIS THIS
Image Image Lovely Rita
Iban
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by Iban »

Awesome job :garyuu:

I don't suppose I'll be making an appearance anywhere in this series
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by Aviv »

You could just ask, dood >_>
Image
Image
Iban
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by Iban »

Well, can I? :edgy:
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 1 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Sure ^_^ But for case two, though. :]
Image
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Aviv »

PAGE TWO GUYS =D
Also, i'm returning to the spoiler design. >_O
Image
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Pretty cool, looks like this'll really go somewhere. I like how there are so many OC's from people I know and love.
Image Image Lovely Rita
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Updated with fanart by Suihou <3
Image
Image
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Lord Nathaniel »

Sweet comic Avi. ^_^
More to come I assume, which would be good..... (It's hard to try to make sense at 1:30 -_-;)
Anywhoo, keep up the good work. ^_^;

.......... and maybe have lord nathaniel in a later case, plz? ^^;;;;;;;
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Sure ^_^
Image
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Wow, Iban and Daddy are going to be in case 2? Damn! This is awesome.
Image Image Lovely Rita
Mr. Thunder
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Custom Title: I don't even get a hug?

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Mr. Thunder »

Nice edits. WIN. Wait- Maya, dead? PHAAAAAAAIL!!!!
Image
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009.
R.I.P. Bruce Lee. November 27, 1940 - July 20, 1973.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Aviv »

:D
I never could really stand Maya. sorry. D:
*chased by hundreds of Maya fanboys*
Image
Image
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by root_beer_junkie »

*Reading second page* This is pretty good. What the- *looks back at victim data* WTF!? OMG PLOT TWIST!
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Qualrath »

Hellz yeah, this is going to be great! ^^ Waiting for MOAR.

And when I accidentally saw that blush sprite when I opened page 2 in the window, I thought "WTF? Someone asaulted him with a lipstick?"

^^"
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Aviv wrote::D
I never could really stand Maya. sorry. D:
*chased by hundreds of Maya fanboys*

I really like Maya, but I really don't care that much. It's non-canon, she's fictional, and you have to choose to kill off SOMEBODY. And it would be plain out mean to make the victim someone's OC.
Image Image Lovely Rita
SerenityBlue
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:03 am
Custom Title: As a human, my axis is blurred.
Location: Central City
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by SerenityBlue »

I sort of parody/serious comic I take it? Interesting. You've certainly got editing skills. I'll try to keep up with this.
Image
: GiantzWaltz | Various Original Works | Happy Backwards :
Disclaimer: I am rarely ever on the forum these days.
If you really need to reach me my DeviantArt account is the best bet.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Heheh, thanks.
I'll put some jokes here and there, but wont get away with it. this is actually my first serious... thing... ever.
Image
Image
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 2 now up)

Post by PhoenixFire »

pillow
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 3 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Page three. ^_^
Image
Image
AJ the Shinigami
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 am
Custom Title: BITE ME, KLAVIER! EMA IS MINE!
Location: If I told you, I'd have to punch you with my Holy Arm of Death. Or Spartan Kick you.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 3 now up)

Post by AJ the Shinigami »

YAYZ!

Don't make me tell Arine about what you did in the Trucy Sprite Edit thread....
Image Image :sassy:
This signature (created by some girl named Master Pogi) was designed with pissing KlavEma fans off in mind.
Harra Arial
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:21 am
Custom Title: Let the dream begin~
Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 3 now up)

Post by Harra Arial »

*Snicker* Holy daylights, dear, that is wicked sweet. <3

And.... poor Harra's gonna be accused of murder next, isn't she? That blue cloth. *Snicker*

Get page four up soon! <3 Those are awesome, kiddo. ^^
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Chapter four bitchez1
Image
Image
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Lord Nathaniel »

Wow, you're working fast, 2 more since I went to bed, nice. ^_^
And very interesting, I am intrigued, good job there Avi. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
NaturallyLazy
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
Location: Blinking and in the sun

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by NaturallyLazy »

I wander in to check stuff out and you've got new updates! Weeeee!!!
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by root_beer_junkie »

...That was a fast breakdown...
Spoiler: 3-5
When do we see the exorcism? :fire:
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Yeah, sorry ^_^
I thought it was PW/AJ style when the witness goes "......"
"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1ASDFGHJK,L."
Image
Image
Madame Sho
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 pm
Custom Title: PM me, I bite ;)
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Madame Sho »

Can I be in it, Vivvy? My sprite is on Ceres' page.....
Been here since 2/4/08
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Sphinx »

Eh, WTH!? XD
A witness saying: No wait, the murder scene wasn't the murder scene. :O
What's next: Ya'know, I altered the way she looked dragged her to the cellar and threw her on the ground with a metal broadsword clunched through her head, nailed it back together and made it look like she was already that ugly? :O

That'd be awesome really. =/
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Aviv »

You'll see. :karma:
Image
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

YES I LOVE THIS IT'S EPIC WIN. Aviv, The Doctor, Erman, Topaz Fey, and Harra Arial. WHAT MORE WIN DO YOU NEED?!
Image Image Lovely Rita
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by PhoenixFire »

IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D:

:D
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

TheObjectionist wrote:IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D:

:D

It would explode from too much win if that happened.
Image Image Lovely Rita
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Aviv »

TheObjectionist wrote:IT NEEDS ME, ERMAN D:

:D

AHAHAHAHAH NO
Image
Image
Locked